TheLast-StaR

What items that currently spawn are considered "Rare loot" atm

I found an Engraved 1911 but no clip in sight. So I've been running around with one in the chamber. Although I also have a 357 loaded.

I did find a Riders jacket at Devils castle. Then I proceeded to get lost for over an hour. Till I followed the sun and finally guided myself to Lopatino. Still no press vest , stab vest, UN helmet , long range scope , Silencer for me amongst other things. Did find a Pistol silencer and a mosin compensator yesterday also. A hunters backpack and green helmet all at NWA

All this on Hardcore high pops. Had 2 friendly encounters and sightings of other's . Though I can honestly feel safer on the west side of the map.

250 hours and i've found 2 stab vests, 1 press vest and 1 lrs. Hilariously my current char has 6 green shotgun shells that i got from a guy on the berezino construction site. Im tempted to see if they work.

Edited by YorkMorgan

Blood test kits.

This shit is so rare, that people don't even bother to carry around blood bags.

Saline bags ftw, amirite?

Edited by Sobieski12

Hilariously my current char has 6 green shotgun shells that i got from a guy on the berezino construction site. Im tempted to see if they work.

Those exist..?

AAAAANNND ist not even good. get hit by Z´s 3-4 times and that Thing is ruined.

Well..... Its not a scratch vest ;)

Ive never come across one eitehr though, same goes for press vest.

The pilot jacket is also kinda rare.

I've never found a press jacket.

there's no such thing. That's why you didn't find it. Don't thank me.

Those exist..?

they were everywhere before the shotgun came in, and then they mysteriously disappeared in the same build that the shotgun came in, the guy must not have logged in for a couple of months (or just survived for ages).  

I found an Engraved 1911 but no clip in sight. So I've been running around with one in the chamber. Although I also have a 357 loaded.

I did find a Riders jacket at Devils castle. Then I proceeded to get lost for over an hour. Till I followed the sun and finally guided myself to Lopatino. Still no press vest , stab vest, UN helmet , long range scope , Silencer for me amongst other things. Did find a Pistol silencer and a mosin compensator yesterday also. A hunters backpack and green helmet all at NWA

All this on Hardcore high pops. Had 2 friendly encounters and sightings of other's . Though I can honestly feel safer on the west side of the map.

Its like its written into the code that if an engraved 1911 spawns, the mags disappear. Total bs. I spent 8 hrs combing through every base, tent, airfield, etc. By then I had a completely decked out FNX with 200 rounds so I left the 1911 in a barn for the next sap.

• Like 1

are the small protector cases really rare? I saw them all the time a month ago, but none lately

• Like 1

Where are you guys looking? I found a rider's jacket in the garages behind the police station in Kamyshovo, plenty of FNX red dot sights in the Balota tents, I found an anti stab vest I couldn't pick up in the Kamyshovo police station, a press vest in the Elektro police station, and mags for the FNX in the Balota tents and police car trunks. I have 4 at the moment. I've see protector cases in the Cherno firestation, but didn't know what they were so I left them.

The only things I have yet to see is a pilot's jacket, an engraved 1911, and slug shells.

• Like 1

200+ hours and I've found only 2 anti-stab vests (police car in Dolina and police station in Kamyshovo). Crazy thing is I found them yesterday and today! One trip through Balota or NWAF and you'll likely see a LRS. Tents are loaded now. I'm having a hard time finding enough bolts to keep the crossbow viable as a primary. Sometimes you find the loot and sometimes the loot finds you.

• Like 1

yea bolts only found one at a time unless your luck to get 5 in a quiver, Daryl Dixon would be very dissapointed.

are the small protector cases really rare? I saw them all the time a month ago, but none lately

Firestations are your best bet for those.

Firestations are your best bet for those.

This is true.  After seeing none anywhere else, I visited the fire station in Cherna Polana and bagged 2.

Never had a press or stab vest...found 2 LRS recently, one badly damaged (used for binoculars) and one pristine....before I died.

I see them all the time in Fire Stations

yea bolts only found one at a time unless your luck to get 5 in a quiver, Daryl Dixon would be very dissapointed.

I just found a quiver yesterday. No crossbow though.

I see them all the time in Fire Stations

I haven't seen one of those since the first patches.

For the guy saying about the blood test kits, I always see them in the med station in Stary