M24 Chaffee

T-34-85

T54

M113

BMP-1

BMP-2

LAV-25

AAV Amtrack

remove the guns and they are technically the same shit, only difference is that the last one have less visibility without exposure and it wont need an entire new vic-upgrade system that will take a year to devs to get working.

The LAV can float as it is a amphibious recon vehicle

Edited by Nikom7

The LAV can float as it is a amphibious recon vehicle

so?

you talk like there is a ton of lakes and rivers in chernarus, lol.

Edited by lipemr

so?

you talk like there is a ton of lakes and rivers in chernarus, lol.

Well, there's an island in chernarus, to the south-east. And the map can be extended,after alpha, perhaps, maybe, or not, but anyways there will be different maps, as in the mod, so AAVs could be useful there :P

Ok here's my wishlist:

M1 Abrams

T-90

T-72

T-62

M60 Patton

M24 Chaffee

T-34-85

T54

M113

BMP-1

BMP-2

LAV-25

AAV Amtrack

I want a Davy Crockett too.

davy_crockett_1.jpg

I want a Davy Crockett too.

davy_crockett_1.jpg

Yes that'd be the antitank gun for the tanks I listed

BX36.jpg

Russian T-72M1 MBT
1st Guard Armoured Division
USSR 1981

enough said. They could put something like this in but like even without a turret it would still be useful with a mounted LMG or something.

Edited by Deathlove

Ok here's my wishlist:

M1 Abrams

T-90

T-72

T-62

M60 Patton

M24 Chaffee

T-34-85

T54

M113

BMP-1

BMP-2

LAV-25

AAV Amtrack

What ??? you serious?? are we playing dayz or arma?? dont get me wrong i LOVE arma ( still want them to put the stance system from arma 3 in dayz lol) but i dont really want to turn Dayz into arma with zeds..

BX36.jpg

Russian T-72M1 MBT

1st Guard Armoured Division

USSR 1981

enough said. They could put something like this in but like even without a turret it would still be useful with a mounted LMG or something.

nope.

That's way overkill, i dont support it at all.

What ??? you serious?? are we playing dayz or arma?? dont get me wrong i LOVE arma ( still want them to put the stance system from arma 3 in dayz lol) but i dont really want to turn Dayz into arma with zeds..

Stance system would be fine in dayz.

IT should be tweaked and not as deep as the arma 3 stance.

Arma 3 stance + civilian stances = perfect for dayz.

nope.

That's way overkill, i dont support it at all.

You don't have to support it but the fact of the matter is there are tones of models they could chose from. I dont support Helis ether but i dont get upset about it ether. And if they get put in than so what?

Hey, the Chernarussian Defense forces had quite a few T-72's. Wouldn't be too implausible to find one left around. Ammo should rare as shit, and they should guzzle fuel accordingly. It would be something for well equipped, well prepared groups who've finally found a foothold, and wish to wreck the competition.

• Like 1

they should just all out and add this. grey_mech_by_rawwad-d30xbn7.jpg

Im honestly cool with this. I could care less about lore we are playing a game after all lol.

But no seriously this would probably be worse than a tank to get up and running. XD

Whos the artist that even did that mech design? Its really freaking cool looking lol.

Edited by Deathlove

Hey, the Chernarussian Defense forces had quite a few T-72's. Wouldn't be too implausible to find one left around. Ammo should rare as shit, and they should guzzle fuel accordingly. It would be something for well equipped, well prepared groups who've finally found a foothold, and wish to wreck the competition.

I agree even if you were able to get it up and running finding the the RPG rounds and Shells for the cannon would be ubber rare at best.

So basically its like a giant dinner bell for everyone around you to hear it unless you have the weapons to back it up with.

Edited by Deathlove

Tanks? no.

i035331.jpg

However creating addons to a Hilux or a Bus similar to Dawn of the Dead would be pretty awesome.

Hellz yah!

• Like 1