Sign in to follow this  
vn88holden

when are cars and hunting coming

When is the beta coming?

I remember reading couple of months ago that late 2014 was their goal... I doubt they'd delay it much longer tbh.

yes because cars and hunting are going to magically make the game not boring.

• Like 2

I think a lot of people need to step away for a while and perhaps come back at the Beta stage.

• Like 5

People seem to think that when cars are added they are going to use them all the time. What is most likely going to happen, you'll maybe see or hear someone else riding in a car like once per week and consider it a lucky day. Then, after a couple of months you'll maybe get your own car, stash it in the deepest forest and find out next day that it is missing.

• Like 4

I think a lot of people need to step away for a while and perhaps come back at the Beta stage.

this. don't expect this alpha to be extensive and complete experience, because it's not that. there's still tons of content missing, so maybe it's time to take a break if you feel bored.

nah im not getting bored after 400 hours, im enjoying the experience for what it is right now, i can understand why some players will get bored, but will a car really change that feeling for long?

nah im not getting bored after 400 hours, im enjoying the experience for what it is right now, i can understand why some players will get bored, but will a car really change that feeling for long?

To some extent it will, but I think they also need to add more things into the game (such as items) for players to want/need. Because as of now all you gotta do is play for 3 hours and have just about everything in the game. The other day my friend was playing hardcore on a 40 person server and in less than 20 minutes he had an m4 (with ammo) and a mosin, and pretty much everything else you could ever dream of having.

sure you can get an m4 on the coast, they spawn in schools and police stations, you need to have the correct upgrades and ammo from a  mil base or airfield (can spawn a mag in police station occasionaly). maybe your friend did just that, spawned in, and ran to an airbase without gettign food or water first, its possible in 20 minutes from new spawn.
he was very lucky if he played on 40 man server and didnt get attacked at airfield

maybe you or your fiend think the game is about equipment, and when you have an m4 or mosin thats the game?  thats not what the game is about, if your fiend had an m4, and was on a 40 man server, why was he bored? surely thats when the game begins for him? if hes so bored, why doesnt he run into svelto, or berezino and once someone shoots at him, and he doesnt know where it came from, i dont think he will be bored.

Should just play Arma 3 Breaking Point until the Standalone gets to where it should be, it definitely helps take my mind off of its slow development!!!

james, give me a brief rundown on what breaking point is, i knwo i can google it, but give me a brief explanation. i have amra 3, and havent really got into the the campaign much,(same as a2) although i do enjoy the editor

Should just play Arma 3 Breaking Point until the Standalone gets to where it should be, it definitely helps take my mind off of its slow development!!!

sry for the off topic op

Edited by qww

james, give me a brief rundown on what breaking point is, i knwo i can google it, but give me a brief explanation. i have amra 3, and havent really got into the the campaign much,(same as a2) although i do enjoy the editor

sry for the off topic op

Its very similar too DayZ Mod on Altis with different zombies, it is a very well done mod imho and better than the Standalone currently, just go to www.zombieinfection.com and download the launcher, if you love DayZ you will love Breaking Point. 

Edited by JamesLennoxHood

thanks james il give it a look

thanks james il give it a look

Give Zoombies a go. It's basically Arma 3 zombies in Chernarus, using all of the Arma 3 lightning and other visual goodies. 

Give Zoombies a go. It's basically Arma 3 zombies in Chernarus, using all of the Arma 3 lightning and other visual goodies.

The biggest bonus is the stance system and the lack of unrealistic dispersion.

Only negative is how crappy stratis is far too big and too bland of a map.

ok cool

I don't play DayZ any more. I don't play Anything. Just biding my time till it becomee interested again. Too man u moaning kill joys and game breaking players.

Ok my post got deleted :DD ROFL

Boneboys it was a joke.

Zoombies is no longer up due to the whole dayz licence etc...

However try breaking point, its in a much better state than dayz SA is in at the moment thus more enjoyable.