Sign in to follow this  
Bandit or survivor?

sICK OF THIS CRAP

Too everyone that plays this game. THIS ISNT  CALL OF DUTY. the objective is not to shoot everyone you see. one time i found a guy trying to kill me with his fists. i called him a noob and he yelled at me and said im not a noob the only reason your not dead is becuase of your helmet. i said back to him your a new spawn, trying to beat me up with your fists. how low can you get. YOUR  a noob becuase instead of trying to communicate with me you try killing me with your fists. People just remember something this isnt a deathmatch free for all. at least try not to be a @sshole.   on top of that i joined a server with 30 players to tryand get a saline bag transfusion right? get this, before my screen was even done loading i was shot and killed. i couldnt even see my hotbar or move. and said how am i dead? some guy replied with shut up faggot. seriously! i couldnt even move or see my screen yet.

Edited by Bandit or survivor?
  • Like 2

This is DayZ.. sorry to say this, but get used to it.   Find some friends to run ingame with.  And if you need some.. hit me up, I'll run with you!  Seriously.. I'd be glad to have you with us and do some bandit hunting.   

PM me or add me in Steam.. [MIA]Antykain

• Like 1

I know that shit.Spawning in at elektro and what i see "you are death"....i even see my cara.. !

Me with the exegusher and the other guy with the axe.Me "Hi there ,i have nothing im fresh too"...he attacks me instantly like a super idiot. but i surived.

PM me,maybe we can surive together.peace.

I was wondering what happened to you...I was going to try to come help. Do what I do...stay completely out of any large towns or city areas. Go into smaller places players typically don't populate, get what you need, get out. Or join lower pop servers if you want to avoid idiots. There's bandits, then theres assclowns that just enjoy being retarded like cheaters type of thing that ruin the game and don't play within its intended style. Banditry and KoS is okay but if you see a spawn and shoot it (geared or not), that's lame.

This is DayZ.. sorry to say this, but get used to it.   Find some friends to run ingame with.  And if you need some.. hit me up, I'll run with you!  Seriously.. I'd be glad to have you with us and do some bandit hunting.   

PM me or add me in Steam.. [MIA]Antykain

i sent you a friend request

If you choose to log out in a heavily populated area, and quite likely, a popular lookout spot, or loot spot (military, police station, school, hospital, or those green & red 2-storey houses) then expect to be shot on sight when logging in. It is simply a matter of people's self-preservation as the people that typically log in those areas are server hopping looters, or ghosts. Neither are the type of player most people hold in the best of light. In their position they're going about their business and ensure the building is clear then they hear that dreaded log-in reload sound... What would you do? There is a potentially armed and hostile player jumping in metres away, not spotted approaching the area where you can either avoid them or have time to set up a proper ambush to gauge their intent. Chances are, you will be met with KoS.

The most stressful time is when the server restarts while I happen to be looting around a potentially contested area, because I know if I log into another server there could be people in the area that I'm putting into exactly that predicament.

Head to an abandoned area out in the trees well out of ear-shot of anyone to log out. Then when you do join you stand a far better chance of joining without getting killed, and can scope out the area to hopefully find someone that's not intending to slit your throat and spit down your neck. :)

I have so much to learn... I wasn't aware that it made a sound when you logged in. I logged out in a building last night, not far from the police station in Stary Sobor. I hope I can find an empty server to log back in on and high tail it out of there. Another noob mistake, that I hope doesn't cost me my fourth life.

I'm so sick of RETARDS gunning me down. This is NOT CoD or BF!

Kill the zombies, not HUMANS!

Idiots, I swear!

1. You're

2. You're a noob for not expecting this from this game I think you deserved what happened to you you remind me of those whiny kids I hear in online games that yell "YOU CAN'T KILL ME THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES! THIS IS A SIM NOT A FPS!".......there's a reason for everything fact is the game hates you

• Like 1

So the reloading sound wasn't made on purpose? How unfortunate, great add it was.

Anyway, once you learn to play, you will come out alive from those type of interactions. After that you won't really care anymore how people behave since it won't make a difference to you. To get there, play and learn the game.

Have fun.