Razork

thanks to you that ruined this game

you come home from work tired, you know you have left a few hours to devote to a game to be able to have some fun, then call friends in teamspeak and parts for an adventure, beginning from svetlo up at the airport arrivals and northwest is the most great, has a nice equip and decide to go back to Krasnostav at the airport, with a nice m4a1 full, mosin a full, well-dressed and everything. enter in the airport arrivals kill some people and suddenly someone teleport to you and kills you in 1 second, it disappears and does so with every member of your team. Thanks for making me waste time and thanks for ruining another evening after work ..
not ever solve this problem and I think in this type of game and the first thing that must be fought even before the zombie fix or add more cool hat.

Edited by Razork

I mean...

Wut?

edit (this was prior to the OP's edit explaining further): it took me 3 reads, no joke. But I think I got it now. You geared up, you killed, you died. On return to the bodies you found nothing.

Welcome to the Eradication movement. Your body was buried to stave off further infection. Hit Respawn and repeat. 

Edited by lrish
  • Like 6

I mean...

Wut?

edit: took me 3 reads, no joke. But I got it now. You geared up, you killed, you died. On return to the bodies you found nothing.

Welcome to the Eradication movement. Your body was buried to stave off further infection. Hit Respawn and repeat. 

I don't know how U did it,3 times. Hurt my eyes 3/4way though.

And I got it.   He die'd.     Needs to do again.

Edited by SmokedUpJoe
  • Like 2

You are Dead.

The point? What to fix? (hard to understand you know...)  Yes, there's lots of bugs and glitches, and a lot of features absent, but just don't treat this software as a full game, but as a work in progress. Because it is, a work in progress. I still have lots of fun with it.

Edited by Odin Lowe

This is why I stick to low pop servers. Let the pvpers take all the haxxor rage.

This is why I stick to low pop servers. Let the pvpers take all the haxxor rage.

BAMBI DETECTED

• Like 2

walks into the airfield, kills some guys. suddenly dies -> must be hackers.

seriously though: after several reads of both the seizure-inducing first post and the -extensive- clarification  by OP i think he died to what he thinks was a teleporting hacker, and he states that this needs to be fixed before any further development.

this demand of course completely ignores the fact that a software - especially as complex as a multiplayer game - can only be hardened against exploits AFTER it is finished. to use a crude metaphor, there is no need for a locked door if you have no walls. or windows. or something.

• Like 6

actually you did everything in theory

spawned > looted > survived > you killed > died.

but you got killed by a hacker(script user) don't worry battleye will punish him so naughty way

It is indeed pretty unfortunate that so many dipshits out there need to hack their way to success.

However, if you're looking to relax (mentally) after a long day of work, playing DayZ really isn't the best choice.

• Like 2

you deserved to die. Why? because you play the game!

If you go to the beach and get sandy, it was your fault. Maybe he was cheap due to the hack, but take solace in the fact that he probably filled his canteen with your tears. So in essence, a part of you lives on, as long as that canteen exists. Cheerio!

• Like 3

walks into the airfield, kills some guys. suddenly dies -> must be hackers.

seriously though: after several reads of both the seizure-inducing first post and the -extensive- clarification  by OP i think he died to what he thinks was a teleporting hacker, and he states that this needs to be fixed before any further development.

this demand of course completely ignores the fact that a software - especially as complex as a multiplayer game - can only be hardened against exploits AFTER it is finished. to use a crude metaphor, there is no need for a locked door if you have no walls. or windows. or something.

*Nods*  :beans:  Btw, I havn't seen you around much, e47. :/

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

"If you go to the beach and get sandy, it was your fault. Maybe he was cheap due to the hack, but take solace in the fact that he probably filled his canteen with your tears. So in essence, a part of you lives on, as long as that canteen exists. Cheerio!"

Exactly. until he's pissed out those tears and is thirsty again.

hacking (if it were the case) happens. The dev team is aware of it and will do what they need to. In the meantime, just find a lower pop server where the dickless swine won't target you so readily. I've seen 2 hackers now that killed me. It's alpha. restart and make another story for yourself. Try not to let it get you down so much. After all, they are literally still building the game.

Edited by Gekkonidae

you come home from work tired, you know you have left a few hours to devote to a game to be able to have some fun /CUT/ has a nice equip and decide to go back to Krasnostav at the airport, with a nice m4a1 full, mosin a full, well-dressed and everything. enter in the airport arrivals kill some people and suddenly someone teleport to you and kills you in 1 second, it disappears and does so with every member of your team. Thanks for making me waste time and thanks for ruining another evening after work ...

Sweet bambi's tears... I mean, sweet bandit's tears xD

So you have fun doing the same as the supposed hacker,ruining random ppl play sessions, interesting, you got killed and start crying... Mhhhhh, maybe some 11yo like you got raped the same way like yours and now he's getting revengd whit hacks aid 'cose no balls, who know ;)

How do you know it was actually some scripter? Could it not have been someone shooting you from some distance?

Also: remind yourself of the rules and post accordingly, especially when posting pictures of disabled children. You are on the very edge with that.

Topic cleaned.

Topic cleaned.

Kich'd again..

I swear where are you when we get invaded by astral love gurus swinging black magic everywhere? 

consuelafromfamilyguy.jpg?w=263&h=300

You're like the Consuela of this forum. ;)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 4

So you like to have advantage of numbers and hunt down single players but as soon as another has an advantage, oh hell the game is ruined. Maybe he was just a better player than all of you.

If it was teleporting hacker/scripter, then it's sad and I can understand your pain.

On the other hand, almost no game is free of cheaters plus DayZ SA is far from being even in beta so let's hope it will get better later.

On the other hand I clocked over 200 hours and I dont think I've met a cheater yet.

Kich'd again..

I swear where are you when we get invaded by astral love gurus swinging black magic everywhere? 

consuelafromfamilyguy.jpg?w=263&h=300

You're like the Consuela of this forum. ;)

Calling them?

Teleporting hacker syndrome... ahh yes, I have seen it. once. clearly enough to know that it was indeed, some nefarious business. Which is why I insta-logged (as insta as a 30 second timer can be, anyhow), and lived to survive another session. Been a while, though.

Shit happens?

Edited by Real Meatshield

Calling them?

Teleporting hacker syndrome... ahh yes, I have seen it. once. clearly enough to know that it was indeed, some nefarious business. Which is why I insta-logged (as insta as a 30 second timer can be, anyhow), and lived to survive another session. Been a while, though.

Shit happens?

Why am I always out of beans? I swear they limit my rations! >.< 

:beans:  :thumbsup:

Good to have you back Meat.  :)

• Like 2

Why am I always out of beans? I swear they limit my rations! >.< 

:beans:  :thumbsup:

Good to have you back Meat.  :)

Thanks brother! Hopefully my post count can recover...lol

• Like 1

I have the same situation. I'm running on the road at berezino. I feel lucky because everytime I run, I look around. Suddenly there is a guy APPEAR right behind me. I said: "WTF" then put M4 in my hand, turn back and shoot him. I laugh because he start running around and try to put mosin in his hand. Then I broke his leg, he crown on the road. I continue shooting till he dead.  

P/s: 9 guys in 10 guys, who be killed by me, hack unlimit bullets, but they are still very noob, lol

Edited by ColByKid

I've met a few hackers, and I'm only talking about the ones I can confirm without a doubt

The most obvious was that I was playing on a server with 10 ish people

Server restarted while I'm in the woods up north a few Kilometres from NWAF

When after being the first and only player back after the restart I'm running along when a I die and hear the sound of a fully automatic sawn off shotgun, and after I'm dead he keeps firing at my body at blank range for about 5 seconds

When I got the player list up I caught sight or 1 other player leave the server

Others have been suspicious such as when a guy was standing in the street some 50 metres away with a handgun out and was tracking my every move and the moment I leaned out he shit me once in the head, no spam shots just a single calm shot

Could have been skill but that's some skill

Me and 2 other guys got taken out by a guy at the airfield who was able to shoot us through the wall but that might have been some exploit and not a hack

So if you got killed by hackers you don't deserve to die

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior