HIHBGaming

0.44 being pushed to Stable

YAAAAAY!!!

Does anybody have the patch notes already or do I have to wait?

I am suspecting that the patch notes will be posted once 0.44 hits Stable so nothing posted as of yet.

i really want to see fireplaces and physics 

• Like 2

Guys was I really the one, who after last night's patch experienced hardcore rubber banding?

I was ported back every 5 seconds of so, I could not even run away from NEA hangar to the tree line...I was always sucked back, I felt like hamster running in that wheel thing.

Same was happening for my buddy, who was there as well. We were getting also "red chain" icon, so maybe the server was under extra stress or something.

Prior to that yesterdays patch, experimental was almost butter smooth for me, the guaranteed msg system was making wonders!!

This was actualy thing that made me very optimistic about the future of DayZ SA. If they can pull more such moves, then we are up for some real treat.

First network bubble, now guaranteed messages....if they can do something similar with client optimalization such as updating the aged renderer....geez, it's gonna be something!

I am a little bummed they broke Exp. before patching stable. Now I have nothing to do until tomorrow.. anyone know when they usually patch at? Time wise..

0700Z

this is great news! can't wait to cook some bacon! mmmm bacon

king-of-bacon-ran-an-den-speck-4454890.j

• Like 1

Maybe I'm wrong but what are the chances they will update stable with stuff that hasn't been tested yet on experimental? In the last exp. patch there was no AKM, no fireplaces and so on so I'd say there is a bout 0 chance you will now suddenly seem them on stable?

• Like 1

Wow i bought dayz yesterday and its allredy an update on the way?! ...that something else than rust xD.

totally love the game. My first experience with an another player in the game was intense. He asked me if he could lick my face. And then passed me out. And then stripped me ...im in love

• Like 1

Maybe I'm wrong but what are the chances they will update stable with stuff that hasn't been tested yet on experimental? In the last exp. patch there was no AKM, no fireplaces and so on so I'd say there is a bout 0 chance you will now suddenly seem them on stable?

nothing really new, I think... - only binoculars, crossbow...etc. - but no hunting, no cooking, no loot respawn..

Dang, I thought fireplaces/cooking would be in this one, time to chuck the wood I've been collecting. :(

I even saw a frying pan last night but decided not to grab just based on inventory size...I regretted not taking it at the time but it's all gravy now.

My steam is updating as we speak! 374.1 MB

They should be pushing .44 (or whatever it is) to stable this maintenance period.  Patchnotes'll probably be posted soon if they haven't already.

Hmmm, lost my character again (usually after a patch), spawned at the coast north of Svetlo (new location for me) but servers started restarting already after about 10 mins...

Edit: after several server reloads I had my original character back, I guess I was a little to fast joining the servers and should have waited for the "servers are up" message...

Edited by SAK

Servers are coming online...

waiting for changelog.... ... ... ... B)

Zombies tore me apart, tried 3 different melee weapons that made absolutly no damage to the zombies. Evantually I turned to fists but I was overwhelmed. Couldn't escape either because they kept running faster then me

Anyone experiencing that soda's can be drunk many times without them getting empty? I drank one can at least 10 times and actually got hydrated and then stuffed without the can disappearing or getting empty. Also, I can't see tuna cans in my pack.

Edit: made a bug report.

Edited by SAK