Sign in to follow this  
ThatBritshGuy

Police and S.W.A.T uniforms/weapons?

I think it would be a cool feature to add some Police and some form of S.W.A.T gear, I don't know what it would be called in another country. But, adding these would be a change from the usual military gear and would add more places to get some kind of other gear, not as good as military grade gear but you would be able to get a Police vest or a S.W.A.T uniform. I don't know much about S.W.A.T but it would be a cool thing to do once the game has more weapons and items in It. I know that S.W.A.T use a variety of guns so they could add in a Mp5 or a  Remington 760 Pump action. Anything along the line of Police and S.W.A.T would be cool in my opinion.      

Edited by ThatBritshGuy
  • Like 1

I know that S.W.A.T use a variety of guns so they could add in a Mp5 or a  Remington 760 Pump action. Anything along the line of Police and S.W.A.T would be cool in my opinion.      

Black text made it look like you just ended with "so they could add in a Mp5 or a..."

I bet dollars to doughnuts they will add an MP5. But Remington 760/7600s and SWAT teams? Something's not adding up there.

I'm gonna guess you hit "7 and 6" instead of "8 and 7"...

Black text made it look like you just ended with "so they could add in a Mp5 or a..."

I bet dollars to doughnuts they will add an MP5. But Remington 760/7600s and SWAT teams? Something's not adding up there.

SWAT team, depending on where they are can use Remingtons

Edited by ThatBritshGuy

SWAT team, depending on where they are can use Remingtons

NPEvlly.jpg

SjSh0In.jpg?1

SWAT teams only uses one of those two... 7,6 and 8,7 are right next to each other on the keyboard. :lol:

I think it would be a cool feature to add some Police and some form of S.W.A.T gear, I don't know what it would be called in another country. But, adding these would be a change from the usual military gear and would add more places to get some kind of other gear, not as good as military grade gear but you would be able to get a Police vest or a S.W.A.T uniform. I don't know much about S.W.A.T but it would be a cool thing to do once the game has more weapons and items in It. I know that S.W.A.T use a variety of guns so they could add in a Mp5 or a  Remington 760 Pump action. Anything along the line of Police and S.W.A.T would be cool in my opinion.      

How about Ukraine's Berkut?

0,,17267569_303,00.jpg

_72520319_berkut.jpg

Edited by DJ SGTHornet
  • Like 1

make more cod or BF style omfg -.-' its survival game not PVP... every day i less like this game because you dont die by Zeds, hunger, thirst or deseeses you die of BULLETS OR BUGS

• Like 2

Swat is an american term. They shouldn't be branded with SWAT if this kind of stuff is in this game because it is a different country.

• Like 1

Swat is an american term. They shouldn't be branded with SWAT if this kind of stuff is in this game because it is a different country.

yeah i know i did say i dont know what its called in other places

make more cod or BF style omfg -.-' its survival game not PVP... every day i less like this game because you dont die by Zeds, hunger, thirst or deseeses you die of BULLETS OR BUGS

Dude, the only way you are going to stop people from killing you is to take out all the weapons. So you just want a running simulator?

There will be less bandits when more stuff gets added in the game.

Edited by ThatBritshGuy

swalkers.jpg

Walking dead swat armor!

Yeah if this was rare in the game but you could actually get it would be awesome 

swalkers.jpg

Walking dead swat armor!

That's riot armor...plastic...prisons don't house SWAT teams..and as people already said...we are in post-russia so something post-russian would fit better.

That's riot armor...plastic...prisons don't house SWAT teams..and as people already said...we are in post-russia so something post-russian would fit better.

Even if it was not SWAT, some form of rare armour like that would cool.

Gendarmerie is a general term for Paramilitary Police units, SWAT is just an American term (and it's not even used in all States, here they're known as SSD).  And as Gews would probably point out OMON or whatever the Chenarus equivalent would be probably wouldn't be running around exclusively with MP5s and 870s ala their American counterparts.

Quoting Chris Torchia because I thought it's relevant.

As for firearms, the P1 pistol is complete and configured in game. The same is true for the AKM but we need to spend some time polishing some of the rough edges before adding them to the loot tables and pushing to public. We’re finally going to implement stripper clips with the mosin and sweep through and tweek some of the firearm cfg values. As well, a little project I’ve kept under wraps is nearing completion. The first SMG in DayZ game will soon be ready and I hope you all will like it.

For character art our talented artists have created a couple new player heads for more unique looking characters which we’ll add in soon.  As well, we’ve made a Soviet-style officer hat and the tracksuit!  Next up, we’ll look at police, EMT, and firefighters.

• Like 7

As for firearms, the P1 pistol is complete and configured in game. The same is true for the AKM but we need to spend some time polishing some of the rough edges before adding them to the loot tables and pushing to public. We’re finally going to implement stripper clips with the mosin and sweep through and tweek some of the firearm cfg values. As well, a little project I’ve kept under wraps is nearing completion. The first SMG in DayZ game will soon be ready and I hope you all will like it.

For character art our talented artists have created a couple new player heads for more unique looking characters which we’ll add in soon.  As well, we’ve made a Soviet-style officer hat and the tracksuit!  Next up, we’ll look at police, EMT, and firefighters.

I freaking love you and the DayZ team. And (Off-Topic) **** I havn't made the videos I said I was gonna make you sorry, been busy with preparation for finals.

Btw...heads. You were able to add a custom face in older titles. For example if you really wanted to be unique you put your face in the file instead of a "homemade" camoface. Would that be possible in case servers allow custom files?

In the future you guys should try full body suites like Radiation/HAZMAT outfits if you ever decide to do it. I know there are suites like this that are in sections rather than the one piece.

I freaking love you and the DayZ team. And (Off-Topic) **** I havn't made the videos I said I was gonna make you sorry, been busy with preparation for finals.

You and the DayZ team.

<_<

Btw...heads. You were able to add a custom face in older titles. For example if you really wanted to be unique you put your face in the file instead of a "homemade" camoface. Would that be possible in case servers allow custom files?

Would that be possible? Possibly.

Will that be done? I can't say, sorry.

• Like 1

You and the DayZ team.

<_<

Would that be possible? Possibly.

Will that be done? I can't say, sorry.

Yea, you (Accolyte). :) What's wrong with some little love. xD

I've been one shot by Zeds on multiple occasions. Every time it happens, I like this game less because that isn't supposed to happen.

There, does that balance it out?