hotcakes

R.I.P Elektro

There may be a group or two from time to time, but it's no longer the urban battlefield it once was. I kinda miss it.

• Like 3

R.I.P. In Peace.

I go to Elektro like every time I play, so. >.>

Can count on one hand how many times I've been into Elektro/Cherno in the Standalone. Two hands for the mod.

I'd rather each city be a clusterfuck, rather than just one or two. But I still want folks to push north, multiple ways of accomplishing both objectives though.

• Like 1

Stay the f*ck out of my lovely and peaceful berenzino! I DARE YOU.

Edited by sm00tje
  • Like 2

Yes...now I can finally go see this "Elektro" thing everyone was talking about.  :lol:

(I've been there three times.)

Edited by Geckofrog7

Too true :( I miss it for sure, although I can get on 40 pop servers and run into people, it still seems like there is an absence. Hopefully full coast spawns will be back soon enough  :(

Fuck elektro, was shit on the fps anyway :p it is a shame berezino is becoming busier though, me and my group used to love wiping the daring squads that bothered coming north lol, now it sounds like everyone is on the way here we won't be able to have exclusive and intimate deathmatches  :(

• Like 1

really disappointed with this, while i dont think people should spawn in cities, i do think spawns should be more spread out over the map, including some south coast areas like prigorodki or just west of elektro, dont see how that sort of spawn distance is any different then spawning beside berezino

• Like 1

Now I can pray in peace!! 

But ya know when I go to Elektro its all nice and I can live in the bar with out a crazy axe murder trying to cut my head off.

Fuck elektro, was shit on the fps anyway :P it is a shame berezino is becoming busier though, me and my group used to love wiping the daring squads that bothered coming north lol, now it sounds like everyone is on the way here we won't be able to have exclusive and intimate deathmatches  :(

go zeleno, zeleno is the new berezino

• Like 1

The problem with Prigorodki / Cherno / Elektro / Zeleno spawns is that Balota is too close while gearing you up 100%.

This "Elektro" guy, was he close to you?

Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss you have my condolence.

I miss the old dayz when you used to spawn on the south coast, Balota wasn't a massive weapons depot and Berezino was a long way away.

• Like 2

The problem with Prigorodki / Cherno / Elektro / Zeleno spawns is that Balota is too close while gearing you up 100%.

I don't see how that is a problem...

Right now, everyone spawns east, so everyone runs to the high-value loot spawns on the east.. IE - Berezino, Svet, and NEAF.. Of course, not as many attachments and military loot, but with as few guns as are in the game, it hardly matters.. You can find an M4 or a Mosin in any of those cities. The only difference is you can only find scopes/attachments at NEAF, where as Balota has a higher quantity of spawns.

But with that comes more risk...

Currently, everyone just dukes it out in the NE area.. If they spread the spawns around the map more, people will not be able to run back to their bodies as easily. Recently I got into it with a 4 man clan in Berezino, and I literally made them all log out because I kept respawning right back into the thick of things.. First guy I shotgunned, second guy I KO'd with fist, then stole his M4 and killed his friend with it.. Stole a Mosin with a LRS and killed another guy with it.. Died and came back and kept harassing these same 4 guys with their own weapons.

They had it coming, yes.. But it was pretty lame that I just kept spawning in the same spot over and over.

Also lame that there are squads of 2-6 guys in full military gear running around Berezino because it's virtually the only place on the map where people actually go now. At least when there were spawns in Kamenka/Balota/Cherno, you had the entire west side of the map to loot and the encounters were spread out more. Granted, Balota was still the hot spot, but it wasn't nearly as densely populated as Berezino now seems to be.

I vote they spread the spawns all across the coast, how the mod was.. Kamenka, Kamarovo, Balota, Cherno, Pik Kozlova, Prig, Elektro, Kamyshovo, Three Valleys, Solnichniy, Berezino, Rify, Svet, and Novy Sobor.

This way the action is spread out and you ALWAYS have to be on your toes, and likewise, sometimes you will get a really good spawn and sometimes you will get a really shit spawn, but at least it will make it interesting.

Edited by Etherimp
  • Like 3

IS that where all the COD players are going now - Berezino?

• Like 1

i love all the pvp hate, you guys are too much.

to each there own first of all in a survival open world...play as you wish.

in relation to SA, its boring. So people must design their own play styles for now, or play something else until the devs deem it fit to add features and function to the game.

I have yet to turn on SA since the spawn changes and recent update, but elektro/cherno/apartments were a very fun part of the game. Given there was high pop in those areas for interaction, pvp, etc.

Edited by deebz1234

i love all the pvp hate, you guys are too much.

to each there own first of all in a survival open world...play as you wish.

in relation to SA, its boring. So people must design their own play styles for now, or play something else until the devs deem it fit to add features and function to the game.

I have yet to turn on SA since the spawn changes and recent update, but elektro/cherno/apartments were a very fun part of the game. Given there was high pop in those areas for interaction, pvp, etc.

When the game was first released, there were too many Southwest spawns.. Now there are too many Northeast. They just need to balance it.

As far as SA being boring.. SA is what you make it. If it was boring to you, it's because you're boring. I've been playing it since release day and am still entertained by it. Perhaps running around KOSing everyone you see was the problem; not the game.

• Like 6

i doubt walking from west of elektro to balota is no shorter than walking from any of the new east coast spawns to NEAF

maybe they should take out one of the firehouses in elektro, so its not that much of a high loot place, should make it more or less even with berezino and cherno. 

at the minute its a unecessarily harder to get off the coast, as its usually full of fresh spawn fistfights, or towns picked clean, not so much a problem if you pick any server on stable, but on experimental, or just 1 stable server you call home, you spend half the playtime getting nothing done

Finally moved my ass from the western area and reached the coast again. First area I checked out was Elektro. Server with 15 people, the town was completely unlooted and deserted. Not how I remembered it for sure.

• Like 1

Finally moved my ass from the western area and reached the coast again. First area I checked out was Elektro. Server with 15 people, the town was completely unlooted and deserted. Not how I remembered it for sure.

Yeah, it's bad :( 

I've ran this morning (didn't take me long like the mod used too tbh) from Bere, right along the coast into Elek, Cherno and onto Balota, went back up into Chap, Nov then Dub and everywhere was untouched! Now i've gone back to Novoselky, tried around 4 high populated servers, sat and listened and have heard no gun fire or anything to indicate that there are players in the area. I did the same the other day, ran all the way from NEA and stopped off at Stary then onto NWA and encountered no one!! Again i tried changing servers to see if people were about and nothing.

Which brings me to this puzzling question, where the hell is everyone? I was up at the NEA last night with two other guys, seen 3 guys mooching about so we decided to leave and head back down to Svet to be greeted by no one. Anyway we head over to Bere and that's where we encounter around 7 people duking it out, we ended up having a firefight with these guys for nearly an hour yet the puzzling question was, where the hell were the other 27 people that were playing on the server?

Edited by sye73