mordax

bird hack is out! wtf!?

You are aware he suggested using the bug tracker which the developers work from so they know about bugs with the game....so they can fix them.

You are acting like this is some sort of finished game, it's not...(it's been said a million times and will be a million more - IT'S ALPHA).

If you submit a bug it will eventually be ironed out, I can guarantee you script kiddies will not be so common come beta/full launch.

I am.  But there seems to be a pattern of shoveling negative proof of the alpha to the side.   If I am wrong than my bad.   Sorry I care about this game we all invested in.

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME

PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.

Where in the above words does it say " warning, we will have more hacking in the game than 500 asians with unlimited counter strike code access and unlimited time on their hands"?

Um i dont mean to downplay hacking but who cares if they turn themselves into birds? Is that not better than teleporting pyschopaths? If players want to play as a fricken bird i say let em.

Are you implying Sauron's spies are worthless?

I think a lot of people care about giving their location up from prying eyes.

Tell me one time where battlefield players can fly or teleport an entire server of players to their death at one time?   No serious game has the loopholes that Dayz so far has.   Do you guys play other games?  Even counterstrike while a mod was harder to cheat.

I am.  But there seems to be a pattern of shoveling negative proof of the alpha to the side.   If I am wrong than my bad.   Sorry I care about this game we all invested in.

Hello there

Where?

Show me.

Rgds

LoK

Where in the above words does it say " warning, we will have more hacking in the game than 500 asians with unlimited counter strike code access and unlimited time on their hands"?

I

Does "prepare to handle serious issues" mean anything to you? I dont mean to be captain obvious but the warning kinda implies THERE WILL BE ISSUES WITH THE GAME. Its alpha and if you are really this hurt by the fact YOU made the decision to by an unfinished game then go play with some legos or something. Edited by Murlough

Sorry I care about this game we all invested in.

You care so much that you spew hate posts about this game in every damn thread you post in?

Are you implying Sauron's spies are worthless?

I think a lot of people care about giving their location up from prying eyes.

No man im not. Im not sure what Sauron is (dont judge me bro :P) but read the rest of my posts and youll see i changed my mind about the devil birds.

We do have a pinned topic for discussion of the current hacking situation in DayZ so that's hardly the case. Our forums are not going to become a platform for cheats to be advertised though. The more attention that is brought to individual hackers, the more likely they are to just feed off the recognition and do it more.

• Like 3

This is actually good, hackers popping out on alpha, better in alpha than in beta... Gives the devs plenty of time to make the game hack proof... Anti hacking progs is and will always be a reaction... Even the toughest security progs will be hacked... Its only a question of time. Even the current precautions were learned from previous hacks

More to the point of the thread.. I logged in once after a game crash and I was a bird. I don't hack, don't even know how, but I logged in as a bird in third person just floating there. Couldn't move though

I logged out and back in and it was fine after that

Edited by porange

Im not sure what Sauron is

Please explain to me how an adult with access to the internet and that most likely went to school has no idea who the fuck Sauron is?

Tell me one time where battlefield players can fly or teleport an entire server of players to their death at one time?   No serious game has the loopholes that Dayz so far has.   Do you guys play other games?  Even counterstrike while a mod was harder to cheat.

Wallhacks - Aimbots - Damage Modifiers - Graphics 'enhancers' - GodMode - Yea...Battlefield was a veritable sweet-and-sunny-meadow for lovely honest gamers. Nobody ever hacked in Battlefield

Enjoy your reality-check 

EDIT: Counterstrike? You must be fucking joking? Every 6 year old and his dog was hacking in CS.

Edited by kichilron
Do not post hack links

No man im not. Im not sure what Sauron is (dont judge me bro :P) but read the rest of my posts and youll see i changed my mind about the devil birds.

Sauron is not a "what," but a who.

Consider reading and NOT watching The Lord Of The Rings. Probably the greatest story you will ever read. Tolkien was much more than just a writer.

Do not watch the movies as they turn the books into something they are not. I fell prey to the movies and even The Hobbit, but stopped at Part 1. I will not watch Part 2 or 3 under any circumstances as they are destroying the true nature of Tolkiens work into Hollywood's formula for unimaginative minds.

• Like 1

Please explain to me how an adult with access to the internet and that most likely went to school has no idea who the fuck Sauron is?

Because i dont care to look it up?

Sauron is not a "what," but a who.

Consider reading and NOT watching The Lord Of The Rings. Probably the greatest story you will ever read. Tolkien was much more than just a writer.

Do not watch the movies as they turn the books into something they are not. I fell prey to the movies and even The Hobbit, but stopped at Part 1. I will not watch Part 2 or 3 under any circumstances as they are destroying the true nature of Tolkiens work into Hollywood's formula for unimaginative minds.

OK so hes a Lord of the Rings character lol. Yeah i never could bring myself to watch it. It was just not my thing. But maybe ill consider reading the books just to see for myself.

lol awesome developer logic, delete the video so that community is unaware of the dumb hacks you allow in the game. awesome, everyone go buy dayz NOWWWW because its so full of hackers and devs rather ban the people who report them and point out hacks instead of DEALING WITH THEM! if you dont like hacks, FUCKING PATCH THEM YOU DOUGHNUT EATING FATASSES!!!

i wont post any proof again. to those who want proof search snip

in youtube and search his videos for dayz and you find it.

why do i even bother with this shitty game. should have never bought it. what a FAILURE and devs are nothing but arrogant fatasses who rather ban legit players reporting bugs. its simple as that. dont like to see hacks in your dumb game? PATCH THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you need to back the fuck off and take a chill pill.. The devs really aint gonne listen to some lil bitch whining on the forums instead of posting on the bugtracker... which... you know.. is there to post shit like this.

Now GTFO and do something usefull.

• Like 1

How you have managed to avoid any and all Tolkien knowledge is beyond me. You must have seen pictures or videos on the internet, seen the movies randomly on TV during your lifetime. And surely your school books must have mentioned Tolkien in the literature section.

Next you are gonna tell me you don't know who Harry Potter or Donald Duck are.

Books are lost on some people... hell ask him if he knows Game of Thrones... If he doesn't we'll know for sure...

How you have managed to avoid any and all Tolkien knowledge is beyond me. You must have seen pictures or videos on the internet, seen the movies randomly on TV during your lifetime. And surely your school books must have mentioned Tolkien in the literature section.

Next you are gonna tell me you don't know who Harry Potter or Donald Duck are.

To the entire top section nope never watched lord of the rings and i never got a lord of the rings book in my library. To Harry potter i read and watched every book and movie. And to Dond duck he is a white duck created by Disney with a blue sailor uniform. Lol

Books are lost on some people... hell ask him if he knows Game of Thrones... If he doesn't we'll know for sure...

Yes i know game of thrones and i read quite often.

This is a good idea for a supernatural survival game, where players can turn into animals to get an edge :)

only one question: can i shoot the bird? :)

The next update includes the ability to build a bird feeder to attract hackers, then you lay waste to them in the traditional bird watching style. 

• Like 1