Might be a nice addidtion if you're in a no win situation.

Bleeding out/broken limbs/captured by sadists etc.

Just a weapon with a bullet. Or some detergent?

Or is that too dark?

It is fairly easy to suicide at present so I would think, why not? Ability to put gun to your head or knife yourself I guess?

• Like 1

It is fairly easy to suicide at present so I would think, why not? Ability to put gun to your head or knife yourself I guess?

That's what I'm talking about. It would make it feel like a super bleak zombie movie.

Yea. In DayZ standalone trailer, girl puts a gun to her head and shoots herself. Why is it in trailer but you cant do it in the actual game :(

• Like 2

Are you referencing a Phil Collins song in that title of yours?

I am sure that is ban worthy.....

• Like 5

captured by sadists 

Who wouldn't want to be captured by sadists?

• Like 2

HA! Only in a post ironic way. I'm not pretentions. Honest.

Who wouldn't want to be captured by sadists?

Non-masochists!

Edited by ChimpyGlassman

I think there is much more important stuff to be done. You can jump off a 2m high building and you will die, find a zomb or go to Elektro. It is very easy to die so I rly have to say that your need is something that can wait a looong time. If you are talking about putting a bullet into your own head, then you have to have a pistol & at least 1 bullet, so if you are a fresh spawn, you can forget about that fast way of killing yourself just to respawn somewhere else. Deal with it

Edited by MetapoliC

I can feel it coming in the air tonight.

HA! Only in a post ironic way. I'm not pretentions. Honest.

But I know the reason you keep your silence, OP, oh no, you don't fool me 

• Like 1

But I know the reason you keep your silence, OP, oh no, you don't fool me 

Kichilron I think you're an easy lover...

I don't care anymore and against all odds its just another day in paradise.

Has this thread de-railed?

• Like 1

This would be so epic when implemented to the game.

I would walk fully geared to some newbies while saying something like "The pain and agony!" Before shooting myself through my head.

We could even start a contest of the best executed suicides in game (of course video obligated).

• Like 1

This would be so epic when implemented to the game.

I would walk fully geared to some newbies while saying something like "The pain and agony!" Before shooting myself through my head.

We could even start a contest of the best executed suicides in game (of course video obligated).

Hahaha! That is messed up. I would laugh my ass off.

I would run around naked but for a gun with 1 bullet and a pair of wellies and do the same. Crazy talk down direct chat and boom.

This would lead to mass cult suicides and extremely funny videos.

It was actually in the official trailer for DayZ SA, but they didn't even add it. Which is false advertising... Which is bullshit..

>Get shit together Dean x o x

Might be a nice addidtion if you're in a no win situation.

Playing the game is a no win situation...you will never survive. So you'd have to commit suicide with the first weapon you get or jump off a high place right away. ( repeatedly is necessary )  :lol: 

• Like 1

well, at NEAF this morning, I was transitioning from walkway to ladder on ATC building, when the animation of putting away my fireaxe pushed me right through the metal rail to a death 20ft below. What a glorious way to go out. I went almost 2 months early on without ever glitch-dying. Now, I barely make it 2 days and I die from some crappy hiccup in the game mechanics. It has actually been a while since I died to a player. 

• Like 1

Playing the game is a no win situation...you will never survive. So you'd have to commit suicide with the first weapon you get or jump off a high place right away. ( repeatedly is necessary )  :lol: 

Yeah, but the bits inbetween are fun.

I'm talking about the kind of situation where - 5 heavily armed men have you cuffed and are intent in stuffing things into you that you would prefer were not stuffed into you.

Asking you to squeel like a piggy 'SUH-WEEEEEEEEE' and breaking your legs leaving you a twisted broken mess.

I would 'blam' my cares away before things got that messy. Christ, they can do whatever they want with my corpse, but I don't want to be alive to see it.

Or taking a lovely nature hike and 'crack'. 'Oop there go my legs'. It's 10 miles to the nearest farmhouse. Better get crawling.

well, at NEAF this morning, I was transitioning from walkway to ladder on ATC building, when the animation of putting away my fireaxe pushed me right through the metal rail to a death 20ft below. What a glorious way to go out. I went almost 2 months early on without ever glitch-dying. Now, I barely make it 2 days and I die from some crappy hiccup in the game mechanics. It has actually been a while since I died to a player. 

I have died fully laiden that way many, many times. Maybe into double figures. I avoid ladders and running indoors like the plague.

Character wipes got me twice last night, so whats so fucking problem?

The problem here is that those wipes weren't of your own free will, and this thread is about suicide...

Well you can suicide at most spawns except for those cursed spawns, 1 being under factory at that yellow house with the pier.

You can crawl off it face first lol, but it usually takes 2 goes. But definitely would like some sort of Hidden gun to shoot yourself in the dome.

• Like 1

If I get trapped in a house, I would rather take my own life before any zeds or bandits have the liberty of doing so ;)

Go out like a boss

Playing the game is a no win situation...you will never survive. So you'd have to commit suicide with the first weapon you get or jump off a high place right away. ( repeatedly is necessary ) :lol:

As a matter of fact. I saw this one guy who kept spawning in the same area near the coast and kept taking all his clothes off then jumled off one of the water towers. It was actually pretty funny to watch.