pacific_coast

The rarest sh*t I ever found

zLqpDRN.jpg

GWy4hNc.jpg

not pictured: pristine LRS's, pristine Press Vests

share/post yours

• Like 4

I've found a few Riders Jackets. And two Press Vests. But out of all the rare shit, the Anti-Stab vest is the only one I've never came across.

For the record, Press vests are cursed. I've died very soon after acquiring them. And I actually seen a kid loot one and get killed not moments later.

• Like 4

I've found a few Riders Jackets. And two Press Vests. But out of all the rare shit, the Anti-Stab vest is the only one I've never came across.

true.

stab vest is the RAREST LOOTS

wish i could find it pristine

i'd be like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktbhw0v186Q

just balling through the streets for hours because i've won the game in terms of loots

• Like 2

It's only happened once so far...but I actually found a ballistic vest in the NWAF tents section (ya know...before they disabled loot spawns there), that's the rarest shit ever. Never have I ever seen one again afterwards.

Anti-stab vest is so rare yet so useless against the common ones.

I find leather jackets everywhere.

yeah iv found many riders jackets, usually worn though, i found a pristine LRS though yesterday in berizino police station, and a mosin a few minutes later in the green and cream houses further down south in the town, was very lucky to be honest, first time I have ever found one.

I've found a dead guy in the first floor of the school (?) in Berezino, wearing a riders jacket AND a press vest.

Took his backpack and the press vest, but I wasn't able to take the jacket. The body flew in front of me up to the second floor. Scary as hell.

Man, would've looked so badass with my black cowboy hat and the aviator glasses :D

Found a the anti-stabbing vest as well but since I'm a hoarder and it doesn't provide any slots (or any other benefit at that) I just ditched it somewhere along the road.

• Like 4

true.

stab vest is the RAREST LOOTS

wish i could find it pristine

i'd be like

just balling through the streets for hours because i've won the game in terms of loots

How good is an anti stab vest when your opponents mostly have firearms?

Edited by Enforcer

Found a stab vest in Polana Police Station, was damaged I recall, not very good as no pockets.

Edited by zeroy99

It's only happened once so far...but I actually found a ballistic vest in the NWAF tents section (ya know...before they disabled loot spawns there), that's the rarest shit ever. Never have I ever seen one again afterwards.

So, I'm not sure if this was a ninja edit but I found the tent loot spawns to be working again tonight! Thought you might want to know.

Anyway, rarest I've gotten is the press vest and ballistic vest. Never seen the stab vest or riders jacket yet. I think a pristine fnx rds sight should be included on that list...man those are hard to find lol. Also, I found about 6 LRS's on one trip through the NWAF (two of which were in the same hangar)...thought I was being trolled by Dean since I already had one.

I saw one guy walk up to another guy and said, "don't shoot, I'm friendly." The other guy turned around and said, "It's all good, I'm friendly too." They then worked together and SHARED loot...

So rare...

Edited by ptk
  • Like 6

Rare for me is any weapon other than a pistol. Never found a mosin, or any shit like that & with over 80hrs running around it would be nice to be kitted out with something other than poxy pea-shooters lol!

Oh but I do have a pristine riders jacket ATM. May swap/sell if price is right ;)

iv seen a few stab vest but never came across a riders jacket, put it on with some rocket glasses and you will look like an extra from grease XD

I've found a dead guy in the first floor of the school (?) in Berezino, wearing a riders jacket AND a press vest.

I hope it was the body of the bandit scum who stole mine.  Bastard.

Stab vests wasn't that rare when loot spawned in military tents. Never found a press vest or a riders jacket, though.

Anti-stab vest is so rare yet so useless against the common ones.

It has the second highest armor rating in the game for chest items...

hm, but the stabvest goes from fully pristine to ruined by 1 melee hit...