pjano

They need to bring back the zombie kill scoreboard and time survived message

[i searched for a thread similar to this but could not find one]

The developers need to bring back the server zombie kill count scoreboard that you could bring up and the "Day 1" "Day 2" etc. message. I'm not sure why the developers removed it but it is definitely a goal that some players worked on. Perhaps a time survived in-game would be better than days survived though because some people log out for a week and play a little bit then log out again. This sort of scoreboard is a way of showing off and also a way of seeing if there's any 'high priority' targets on the server.

If you think this is a bad idea please give me some valid reasons why.

• Like 4

also a way of seeing if there's any 'high priority' targets on the server.

Even more KOS

I like the current way which is that there is no statistics. The freedom and no particular competition over anything, unless you want to do your own competition.

Besides, this could be presented as feature for invidual servers in the future, once customization of servers is at better state. Same for any other similar features.

• Like 1

Even more KOS

would people with a high amount of time alive or zombie kills go around getting into random kill on sight deathmatch?

a way of seeing if there's any 'high priority' targets on the server.

I don't like the sound of that last bit.

No involuntary info on fellow players please.

• Like 1

would people with a high amount of time alive or zombie kills go around getting into random kill on sight deathmatch?

well those who survived for a long time 

A)Fapped somewhere where is no humans

B)Get long scope and sniper everything that moves(to get food you have one friend who's specialization is close combat)

They aren't bringing that back, they said so themselves.

why not?

why not?

I think the Idea is to have minimal HUD or UI on screen. The less info shown on screen the better in my opinion.   

Or just a notebook with a pen, I can keep score myself. I've tried this with the pen and paper but you can't modify original writing well enough

would like a zombie kill-count board (doesn't have to be public), for I do like to kill zombies. However no 'player/bandit' board.

For personal stats I'd like to see Z kills, player kills (if that's your thing, not mine tho) survival time and distance travelled. But no league tables unless your in a clan and that would be server/clan specific and shared amongst your members.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! My friends and I always talk about how we would love to have a record of the zombies killed during life, players killed, food eaten, drinks taken, miles walked, bullets fired, time alive, etc.

Well as you all probably know Dean wants to make the game as realistic, with infected, as possible and in the real world there is no scoreboards on how many zombies (I know there is no zombies atm in the real world) or humans you have killed unless you count it yourself.

i disagree because i dont think you should know anything about anyone else in the server, and if you want to keep count of how many zombies you killed, you could remember it or write it down.

can you re-use paper in game, like a diary? im not sure.

Edited by qww

I hope that they add a time counter on the character screen or when you log into a server that says how long you've survived for. It would make people a lot more careful if they knew their character had survived for 50+ hours.

I think a good idea would to have all of your stats appear when you die.

This could be very detailed too, like how many items you've consumed, how many times you've been sick etc.

Edited by Athletic Sloth

My request is very personal, I think it would have to have the debug again, with the deaths of zombies already killed with my experience for example,

that you stood also a system of skills, similar to other games of the genre, will be very cool, in my point of view, I will explain why, see if you agree with me:

30rp5qx.jpg

* In motivate the player
* You will not play just to survive, but also increase the experience and skills of the player
* Will have more game options
* Each player will have Your Own Personality

* Have and see its history, the deaths of zombies, how long is alive to tell with friends, and Increase your self confidence even more in game

The debug monitor was literally for debugging, it was never an intended "feature" of the mod, hence its removal...

• Like 1

Yep I bumped it,but could put something similar, do not you agree? in my view is very useful and versatile ..

No, IMO it's an immersion breaker, encouraged people to play for "e-peen" and was never that helpful anyway.

My request is very personal, I think it would have to have the debug again, with the deaths of zombies already killed with my experience for example,

that you stood also a system of skills, similar to other games of the genre, will be very cool, in my point of view, I will explain why, see if you agree with me:

30rp5qx.jpg

* In motivate the player

* You will not play just to survive, but also increase the experience and skills of the player

* Will have more game options

* Each player will have Your Own Personality

* Have and see its history, the deaths of zombies, how long is alive to tell with friends, and Increase your self confidence even more in game

The second debug monitor made me go WTF?!?!? FPS info might be valid but GPS coordinates?

How easy do you want to have it? Next comes let us freely teleport between Balota/Cherno/Elektro/NWAF/Berezino/NEAF of course with a safety feature that doesn't let you teleport there in case palyers are present...?

And the game isn't really about statistics like your everyday shooter imo.

Yep, I emphasize that it was a personal opinion, but then why not put,
an optional choice? is a very simple and really helpful for some of the players drafted.

That was just an example, my dear friend, statistics themselves are welcome to some of the players,

but if the same this to shake the security system in game, take back what I said, the game is beautiful as is going .

CR0C0P TEAMGIAT Grupo de Intervenção e Ação Tática :beans:

Edited by CR0C0P