Sign in to follow this  
newguyzombie

that abuser...

Hey,

my friend and i were on an uk server high pop.

we were fresh-spawns and tried to gear up by fighting in elektro or looting victims and after death rushing back to elektro again. so there was a clan called "redline.name" (5-7 of them) camping in a white 3 stock building at the street and chasing in 3rd person out of the windows to the street or houses behind the streets and shooting everyone who was in sight.

so we fought about 2 hours and different players fought them also.

after a while their ass got beaten and we decided to check the 3rd floor for loot.

so, what was on the 3rd floor... about 30 stanags, all ruined.

about 50 rounds laying on the ground without mags.

i pressed tab und walked around the room and then wtf...

2x 2600 rounds for m4 in one slot.

later a friend joined our game, and we saw 2 guys crossing the street into another house with 3 stocks. as they shot one of us we killed them, lootet their m4. inside was a 60 rounds stanag. but except 60/60 there was something like "e4+xxx" on the slot. this m4 had unlimited ammunition.

• Like 3

Sounds like a hack to me.

Hacks everywhere, makes this game unplayable.

Edited by Uutgrunnen
  • Like 4

idk what they did, if glitch or hack... but they definitly duped items. severel times some of them left the house, we killed one behind a wall. 5 mins later one of them was running towards this body, i killed him, went to check the loot. same items.

Some sort of exploit/dupe for infinite mag capacity?

• Like 1

That has to be desync :rolleyes:

lol wasnt desync, we spyed the guy walking cross the street through the garden etc and crouching over the body of the 1st one we killed. it was a different player.

lol wasnt desync, we spyed the guy walking cross the street through the garden etc and crouching over the body of the 1st one we killed. it was a different player.

He's being a tard, Ignore it. I haven't seen confirmation of it being a hack or glitch, I'd lean to duping glitches as Aradia said, However it could well be a hack.

there was a glitch where you could put one round into any mag, spray paint it green or black and you would have a full clip of ammo. take all the rounds out leaveing one in, then respray the mag the opposite color to get another load of rounds. Only reason i knew of this is when a bandit told me....he then recived a round from my revolver so he lost all his ammo and had to re spawn. I think they patched it now tho.

But with what the above people said, hopefully they are not hackers but hey google is your friend search it up and see what it comes up with. I personally do you condone hackers/duppers tho and always kill on site if they admit to being such of the above. :)

there was a glitch where you could put one round into any mag, spray paint it green or black and you would have a full clip of ammo. take all the rounds out leaveing one in, then respray the mag the opposite color to get another load of rounds. Only reason i knew of this is when a bandit told me....he then recived a round from my revolver so he lost all his ammo and had to re spawn. I think they patched it now tho.

But with what the above people said, hopefully they are not hackers but hey google is your friend search it up and see what it comes up with. I personally do you condone hackers/duppers tho and always kill on site if they admit to being such of the above. :)

yeah, maybe a glitch, but i think the max round per ammo is 30 or 60 für m4 and not 2600 :)

• Like 1

no video :|

no screenshot <_<

sorry but for me is too much hard for believe when no evidence is show :rolleyes:

no screenshot <_<

sorry but for me is too much hard for believe when no evidence is show :rolleyes:

N5Rotlm.jpg

no screenshot <_<

yeah didnt thought about some media at the moment, because i got the idea to make a post at work today.

but thank honkx for the job :)

2x 2600 rounds for m4 in one slot.

its a hack, if you see that stuff leave the server. those particular guys might not have used the hack for aimbot or stuff like that but they used it for unlim ammo and that sucks. well done for exchanging fire with them for 2 hours tho that takes patients and courage on your behalf alot have people may have looked to break contact and move on from the area have my beans

Edited by Sloshtt

There are a couple of exploits right now in the game which are very fatal. One is a total cheat which is currently legal. I will not tell you about them, I'm not using them or whatever but I know others do and that destroys the game right now. I was sitting there and watching how my buddy is killing 8 (yes 8 guys in one group). They were inside the prison at the Bolota Airfield and all died. 

There are a couple of exploits right now in the game which are very fatal. One is a total cheat which is currently legal. I will not tell you about them, I'm not using them or whatever but I know others do and that destroys the game right now. I was sitting there and watching how my buddy is killing 8 (yes 8 guys in one group). They were inside the prison at the Bolota Airfield and all died. 

maybe you could report this cheat to a forum mod, so that not everybody gets it.

its a hack, if you see that stuff leave the server. those particular guys might not have used the hack for aimbot or stuff like that but they used it for unlim ammo and that sucks. well done for exchanging fire with them for 2 hours tho that takes patients and courage on your behalf alot have people may have looked to break contact and move on from the area have my beans

yeah fighting them was kinda hard, but it was totally worth :)

Ended the playing for while since been reading this hacking threads almost everyday now.

Sounds like it has spread like wildfire.

Maybe the SA crew should start do something about it or it may end like mod.

• Like 1

Ended the playing for while since been reading this hacking threads almost everyday now.

Sounds like it has spread like wildfire.

Maybe the SA crew should start do something about it or it may end like mod.

Over 240 hrs played and ran into one hacker. Like anything on the internet - molehills become mountains. Problems? Yes. Interfering with hours of enjoyment of the game? You are doing it wrong.

Over 240 hrs played and ran into one hacker. Like anything on the internet - molehills become mountains. Problems? Yes. Interfering with hours of enjoyment of the game? You are doing it wrong.

Hackers are running rampant currently. Over the last 2 weeks I have encountered several GROUPS of hackers as well as individuals. Out of my last ~10 deaths only one was legitimate. Everything from teleporting players to full-auto Mosins that shoot exploding ammo and break every bone in your body while killing you in one hit.

No man i mostly ended the playing because of the optimization issues this game has right now. You can read them on my threads too.

Still im reading forums and have noticed this hacker threads showing up more often.

No man i mostly ended the playing because of the optimization issues this game has right now. You can read them on my threads too.

Still im reading forums and have noticed this hacker threads showing up more often.

Understand that, and completely understand periodic breaks from this game while it's being developed. Wasn't really directed at you - just saying things aren't near as bad on that front as the forum would lead people to believe. I equate it to reading an online review of something. 1 million bought it, 3 out of 5 reviews say its garbage but it continues to sell like hot cakes. Complaints are fast to be posted while unbiased, no agenda praise is a rare moment on the internet. Ramble over...

Hackers are running rampant currently. Over the last 2 weeks I have encountered several GROUPS of hackers as well as individuals. Out of my last ~10 deaths only one was legitimate. Everything from teleporting players to full-auto Mosins that shoot exploding ammo and break every bone in your body while killing you in one hit.

I'd change servers then... Daily play here and nary a problem of this sort out of my US Central and other servers in my area. I'm not saying it doesn't exist - I'm saying its a lot less frequent than what you are reporting for most people.

I'd change servers then... Daily play here and nary a problem of this sort out of my US Central and other servers in my area. I'm not saying it doesn't exist - I'm saying its a lot less frequent than what you are reporting for most people.

I play on high-pop European servers. Maybe the problem is worse here than in the US.

I play on high-pop European servers. Maybe the problem is worse here than in the US.

Interesting. EU hacking more prevelant maybe? Never thought about a regional problem, but would make sense.