Sign in to follow this  
BeefBacon

The strongest zombie ever

I've always considered zombies to be a little overpowered sometimes.

Usually their attacks will whiff off of my mighty checkered shirt like a salmon off plate mail. Sometimes they cause bleeding, but it's not so bad if you have a few bandages on you.

However, recently I've been losing half of my inventory to zombies thumping my arm and somehow destroying the contents of my shirt. That alone is irritating, especially if they hit my bag and end up damaging the vast majority of the things that I'm carrying, but it gets worse.

Today I encountered megazombie. He took out Fuckin' A and Fuckin' B and roundhouse punched me right in the everything.

Broken arm. Broken leg, ruined shirt, ruined half of the contents of my shirt, badly damaged bag, destroyed my sewing kit and damaged a few other items that were in my bag.

One punch. Needless to say I shot megazombie right in his ugly face and immediately got to fixing the damage. Luckily only one of my morphine injectors was ruined (I try to decentralize my essentials so I only lose half of my bandages/ ammo) so I was able to fix my broken leg. I attempted to limp to the closest hospital so I could fix my broken arm and maybe replace a few lost medical supplies. I get to a safe place and alt-tab to quickly check the map and see what direction a hospital is in. 12 seconds later I go back into the game and I'm dead.

I can only assume that megazombie's foul-mouthed brother, Frank, finished his late sibling's job and decided to shuffle on my corpse as revenge.

So in short, please nerf the zombie Falcon Punch. I know there aren't many zombies at the moment and that they have to be tougher to be any threat, but please; I'm tired of losing my gear to ballistic fists.

• Like 1

i've met flying zeds who have mastered the tiger fist attack.

you've seen nothing.

• Like 1

you've seen nothing.

Jesus. I'm terrified to play again. From that description I can't help but think of Scott Pilgrim. 

The Chernarus Mafia can take careof these zombies.

My friend caught the dim mak from a zombie today, with full health and full blood. They are getting a little op now, but it's nice. Actually makes you pay attention to them and not aimlessly run around without a care in the world.

you've seen nothing.

I was just playing earlier and had two do it to me at the same time. I was like "OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME!"

I am a master of the anti-zombie crouching dragon technique though and easily dispatched them with my axetana.

Edited by Weedz

I understand that this is Alpha but did you have to give the Zombies steriods?
FFS it's a little bit rediculus at this point, and honestly tonight frustrated me to the point where I don't find much enjoyment out of the game.

I was tracking a sniper when the perfect shot came into view, I shit you not a split second before I took my shot a zombie hit me in the back and knocked me fucking unconcious. Are you fucking kidding me? Fully geared player getting one hitted by a zombie, I woke up twice just to be knocked back down and by the time I came around I had ruined pants and shirt then the sniper shot me. Let me also add that this zombie probably saw me 700 yards away somehow. Let's also add in the fact that zombies have super sonic hearing and radar now. When I shoot my gun zombies come from everywhere, hell there flying here from Mars at this point.
My suggestion is if a shot is heard by the zombie they should only run in that general direction or maybe look that way. Can we make camouflage actually worth getting? Zombies spotting me a mile away and running my direction is a little dumb. I totally agree that earlier alpha zombies were not a challange, but by god find a happy medium. -.-

It's a zombie survival game. Dean with it. ;)

benedict+laughing.gif

• Like 1

Yesterday a zombie left on the 1st floor somehow attacked me while i was walking on the 3rd floor. Nearly died. Hax.

• Like 1

Yesterday a zombie left on the 1st floor somehow attacked me while i was walking on the 3rd floor. Nearly died. Hax.

I only came here to comment because I saw your name.  :P