Sign in to follow this  
Mr Jizz

Knife Sheaths, because Hunting will make knives matter..

Is this a recent concept??

I think it's quite recent. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw it on my news page on facebook. It was postetd by DayZ Standalone, can't find it right now.

I think it's quite recent. Correct me if I'm wrong. I saw it on my news page on facebook. It was postetd by DayZ Standalone, can't find it right now.

Its fucking great is what it is.  I love how clean and detailed the loot widgets appear, and the additional gear storage in places like a belt are genius.

• Like 1

I think this concept goes in the right direction.

http://imgur.com/a/oOHmW#0

love it...really hoping to see something like this. i don't care for the scrolling in the current inventory system.

It's extremely difficult to decapitate in combat...

Tell that to Michonne  ;)

image.png

Edited by SpardisJX
  • Like 1

I'm bringing this topic front and center because as the title suggests, when hunting is added to the game knives will finally be given their deserved respect as an essential survival tool.

I don't think I need to explain this, so how about a knife sheath as an additional gear carrying option (similar to the chest holster), that doesn't require you to sacrifice another article of clothing or gear carrier (like the equipment vest does if you have the chest holster).

for the m4 bayonet,(or other bayonet too) this is a good idea that i hope is brought into the game, its realistic, and you would then be able to drop the can opener if you chose to, to gain more space.

op, you should put it as a suggestion

Edited by qww

Tell that to Michonne  ;)

image.png

...except with katanas. Those things can cut through freakin steel  B)

• Like 1

My recent knife I bought. Its a Tops combat knife with Ballistic Sheath and can be attached to MOLLE webbing belts etc. I prefer less common knifes over the Kbar.

Picture4_zps1b3cbfc4.jpg

Picture5_zpsd4515e43.jpg

Its sharp enough to cut through most ppl I keep it VERY sharp lol. And yes its got camo.

Idk I figure id show this since were talking about knife sheaths! :D

I agree with OP, would be cool

I would also like a waste holster but it's not essential

Edited by P0rkchop