Sign in to follow this  
cejita

KOSING people in balota and electro

its just a couple of fights that i have this days and i want to share whit you guys, i know that i am kosing so please dont hate me

• Like 5

was good shoots :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

oh boo-hoo. You can hate on the bandits that KOS all you want but they are what keeps you on edge. Without bandits that KOS, you'd have no real threat once you're fully geared. What did you expect? the motto of this game is "trust no one".

But atleast don't camp.

Edited by Mos1ey
Abusive

wow, you are not a bandit, not even a KOSer, you are just someone who should not be playing the game

bandits are fine, cause they work for their kill or torture of other players, you just sit on a hill and snipe fresh spawns, then write "i wanted that bag" yet you wernt wearing it in the whole video.  you also seem to be a very terrible shot with anything that isnt a moisin with LRS

call of dookie misses you kid

• Like 3

oh boo-hoo. You can hate on the bandits that KOS all you want but they are what keeps you on edge. Without bandits that KOS, you'd have no real threat once you're fully geared. What did you expect? the motto of this game is "trust no one".

I don't expect to have to be on edge when I only spawned in 5 minutes ago. Only a twat snipes people who clearly don't have any valuable gear or who aren't a threat.

• Like 1

Seems embarrassing to show off a video of yourself supposedly 'KoS'-ing people when you died during it, but I guess that's just me.

• Like 2

Seems embarrassing to show off a video of yourself supposedly 'KoS'-ing people when you died during it, but I guess that's just me.

meaby you are right but i loved that fight he send me his friend the one that i kill whit the magnum and then i move proned for 10 minutes to flank him, i lose that fight because i have almost no gear but i think i did a good job they where 2 better armored and i manage to kill 1 and almost the kill the other at least i break his legs 

forgive my bad inglish 

wow, you are not a bandit, not even a KOSer, you are just someone who should not be playing the game

bandits are fine, cause they work for their kill or torture of other players, you just sit on a hill and snipe fresh spawns, then write "i wanted that bag" yet you wernt wearing it in the whole video.  you also seem to be a very terrible shot with anything that isnt a moisin with LRS

call of dookie misses you kid

I lost that bag because i died  :( and i dont like to camp but this isnt call of duty i cant run whit a "sniper" in the city so i go and take some point whit good view and after i shoot i move camping or not is the right way to play whit that gun and i am very good whit other guns but the most of the kills is whit the mosin and the m4 but i culdnt record any whit the m4 

I still fail to see the "fun" aspect of camping in DayZ.

i really dont like to camp but whit the mosin and long rage scope you have to 

was good shoots :thumbsup:  :ph34r:

thanks i appreciate it

I don't understand people, why can't we play as a bandit, and a hero, or a survivor? Why can't we camp??? Stop whining guys :). Honestly, just today, me and my friend were at NEAF on a 25 player server, right when I got there I killed someone on sight. When I looted his body, it turned out he didn't have any ammo for his SKS. If he didn't have a gun, however, I would've helped him, and then told him to log off. Later, still at NEAF, we shot someone who came in the doors of the PD, only because he had his gun out. Just a minute or two after that, another guy came in and my friend shot him, I came down and bandaged him, then we gave him food, water, and med supplies. In that whole hour-some long span, we were bandits, and heros. Don't see why it's not okay to be a bandit? Nor why it isn't okay to be a Hero. I don't understand the DayZ community. Also, nice shots mate!!!

• Like 1

I don't understand people, why can't we play as a bandit, and a hero, or a survivor? Why can't we camp??? Stop whining guys :). Honestly, just today, me and my friend were at NEAF on a 25 player server, right when I got there I killed someone on sight. When I looted his body, it turned out he didn't have any ammo for his SKS. If he didn't have a gun, however, I would've helped him, and then told him to log off. Later, still at NEAF, we shot someone who came in the doors of the PD, only because he had his gun out. Just a minute or two after that, another guy came in and my friend shot him, I came down and bandaged him, then we gave him food, water, and med supplies. In that whole hour-some long span, we were bandits, and heros. Don't see why it's not okay to be a bandit? Nor why it isn't okay to be a Hero. I don't understand the DayZ community. Also, nice shots mate!!!

theres a difference between banditry, and the OP, what you did was take out possible threats in a high risk zone, and you made choices based on your circumstances, thats necessary survival mixed with banditry and some heroism - thats dayz

sitting on a hill near a city full of fresh spawns, sniping as many people you can before you die is just lame, posting a video on youtube "showing off" your "skills" is just lamer

This is what I was thinking about while watching this video :D

No but, shooting new spawns is nothing that makes you "good" and definately not worth recording. It's like shitting your pants and sharing it to the world.

areddead4th01.jpg?w=640

Edited by Danlow

I lost that bag because i died  :( and i dont like to camp but this isnt call of duty i cant run whit a "sniper" in the city so i go and take some point whit good view and after i shoot i move camping or not is the right way to play whit that gun and i am very good whit other guns but the most of the kills is whit the mosin and the m4 but i culdnt record any whit the m4 

i really dont like to camp but whit the mosin and long rage scope you have to 

k. Here are the full-stops you missed.

KoS I don't care about. 3pp abuse I do.

i know is a bad habit i will try to play more in hardcore 

k. Here are the full-stops you missed.

LOL i know my inglish is awfull sorry for that 

LOL i know my inglish is awfull sorry for that 

That's not your English. Your English is pretty easy to understand, but you need to work a bit on your grammar.

How the hell did you become a seagull? I haven't been able to play for a few months because my computer sucks.

Also, is the magnum really that crappy? From the video, it looked like you hit most of the time and they kept running.

nice shooting bro you shoud go hunt geared guys around elektro and AF and yea last guy i hate that when i scope and cant kill because of lag, server lag, hes desync and 9999 another alpha things -.-' btw nice shooting !

How the hell did you become a seagull? I haven't been able to play for a few months because my computer sucks.

Also, is the magnum really that crappy? From the video, it looked like you hit most of the time and they kept running.

in the previous update when i get stuck in " please wait " i just pres esc and i was a seagull.

nice shooting bro you shoud go hunt geared guys around elektro and AF and yea last guy i hate that when i scope and cant kill because of lag, server lag, hes desync and 9999 another alpha things -.-' btw nice shooting !

thanks man 

• Like 1