Maselko

Where can you reliably get backpacks now?

Garages as well. There's these complexes with 3 to 6 garages in a row. I have been finding talon backpacks there on a regular basis. Otherwise there is the homemade backpack, although sticks have become somewhat precious on account of the broken legs and usefulness of splints.

• Like 3

I find a lot of em in the storage units, I even found a fire axe in one this morning, right after a server reset too... weird.

edit: oh and the silver metal buildings with the blue doors on each end - I find a lot there too.

Edited by Elle

in supermarkets there are lots now.

- Supermarkets

- What I call The Bar (has a bar and tables in one room) one story orange building

- Any of the Orange Buildings

- Jails

- New medical Centers

I found that no spawn is more likely to spawn backpacks than anything else.

I just go from house to house, always find one in 10 mins or so

Bars have to best spawns for basic loot I.E axes, backpacks, fresh fruit, canned food, etc

Barracks seem to have both hunting and mountain backpacks fairly regularly if you dont mind the risk.

• Like 1

Since the new patch was on experimental I have gone a while without seeing one, I just spent about an hour or more on stable without one until I found an orange taloon pack in one of the new police stations.

military areas. They have everything.

Including douche campers!

• Like 1

Garages as well. There's these complexes with 3 to 6 garages in a row. I have been finding talon backpacks there on a regular basis. Otherwise there is the homemade backpack, although sticks have become somewhat precious on account of the broken legs and usefulness of splints.

you can just use a burlap sack and a rope together for a small bag instead of going the whole way using sticks aswell, its what i usually use seeing as the sacks and ropes are plentiful and are usually worth using untill you fine a pack