Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

Every patch there is less and less items spawns

they're fixing the items in vehicle spawn thing, and with the new towns and buildings they keep adding in, there are actually more and more item spawns

Edited by srgnt.pepper
  • Like 1

*snip*

Not sure what you're getting at. I saw that twitter post before I decided to go back to experimental.

Anyway I've connected fine now but for me it seems a bit worse off than stable. Was pretty much pure desync, so some of you might want to hold off till another hotfix is released or something.

Edited by solodude23

Now just add Tortillas and we can make fajitas with the chicken, onion, and bell pepper ;-)

im scurred.  with all the issues poeple are having, I'm wondering if I should stick to exp until the hotfix or try it out on stable anyways.....

Same here. Don't want to log in and be Dead after 2min of ultra lag^^

Is the zombie respawn on both Stable and Experimental? Haven't really noticed it happening myself, and it seems like there's slightly different experiences with 0.42 depending on which you're using.

Edited by Mr Jizz

Same here. Don't want to log in and be Dead after 2min of ultra lag^^

I'm not getting any lag, game is running supersmooth, but i keep losing session after like 3 mins

• Actions: Removed force feed action for disinfectant and alcohol tincture

It was one of the few things that ACTUALLY WORKED in this game.

Why?

What next? Removing handcuffs? Rotten fruit?

*sigh*  I started playing this just the other week.  The realistic nature of this game really appealed to me, since there are not many out there which reach these heights.  So seeing this in the patch-notes makes me *sigh*....

I really hope this is added back and they don't try to go with a COD model for this game... because then, DayZ would just turn into crap and worthless...

Edited by VoidingNixx
  • Like 2

Actions: Ballistic helmet variants can be painted to black and green color with spraycan

This one doesn't seem to work. I tried painting my green helmet with a black spraycan and it doesn't let me. I.e. None of the icons turn orange. The items just swap when on the ground.

• Gear: Tactical bacon configured and spawning on the server

The most tactical of all delicious breakfast foods.

•  

*sigh*  I started playing this just the other week.  The realistic nature of this game really appealed to me, since there are not many out there which reach these heights.  So seeing this in the patch-notes makes me *sigh*....

I really hope this is added back and they don't try to go with a COD model for this game... because then, DayZ would just turn into crap and worthless...

Check Hick's twitter post in the Dev Tracker. They didn't take the option out. They removed the "force feed" button because there is already a "force drink" button, thus making a feeding button redundant. Do some basic research before making baseless complaints.

• Like 3

•  

for the thousands time, it just got named changed to force drink but the forgot the mention it. I realy should be able to add the wikies Undocumented changes page to the first post... *sight*

so i actually played for 2h now ... started from Solni an walked through Polana then heading north, went through the NE-Airfield an explored the new town north of the NEAF.

i played on Hardcore with 5-9 players an it run reaaaally smooth everywhere ... lootspawns are a bit diffrent now, red small pubs seem to have significantly reduced itemspawns now and the other houses gained much more importance by this which is really nice because now you don't run into a town check your 2-4 buildings with much loot in it an run along .....  so loot is more spreaded in my opinion ( ok in police stations i found 2 sks at once one time and a second time 2 M4 ... meh ) 

but i was disappointed by the zombie-respawn mechanics ... i couln't notice really more zed and even shooting around didn't really had an effect, zed in sight run at you if you shoot but nothing more ... a house and some meters between and they just stay calm :/  i tried in every town i went through shot around like hell ... but nothing :/  in case this only works if one shoot a zombie with a firearm i did this too and didn't really work either ...

the new city in the north is pretty nice, but really too much military loot buildings like housev2_03b (http://dayzdb.com/map/chernarusplus#7.127.054 look here) don't know how this is called sry ... and red buildings ...and a firestation in addition but a small amount of normal houses .... nice design and good spot in the end with  really nice landscape around

Edited by SMoOoVEeR
  • Like 3

This one doesn't seem to work. I tried painting my green helmet with a black spraycan and it doesn't let me. I.e. None of the icons turn orange. The items just swap when on the ground.

Black helmets dont look black, more like a bright grey. And yes my helmet is pristine... also tried repainting it with black spray can, I do get the option but it doesnt change the color.

Any good news on the hotfix? Dont have the time to check for myself if its working.

Edited by Sleezy

Black helmets dont look black, more like a bright grey. And yes my helmet is pristine... also tried repainting it with black spray can, I do get the option but it doesnt change the color.

had the some bug. go and report it on the bug reporter.

•  

better...MORE HADS and freetoplay :D  :rolleyes: ;)