Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

So is there any Information about .44 when that it will be pushed to exp. or whats new in it? Is it only the mouse acceleration fix or more new stuff?

I dont think these bugs are related to each other, when my buddy couldnt see his attachments in first person (played on hardcore server) I could see them.

Ok, I did not mention that my buddy also could always see all attachments. Only I can't see them. Either you don't say anything disproving my thoughts or I don't understand you. I did not see the attachments anywhere no matter who held the rifle, he always saw them. So it seems like I do not see any attachments that are on rifles, no matter who has them. Others do.

Edited by bautschi

There just testing accel time and loot spawns, its not an official patch, theres barely anything to put in the patch notes

• Like 1

I started stocking up on berries cause there was no loot on the servers when I joined lol

• Like 1

When Inception says " Regardless"

I mean regardless.

Stay on Topic or be gone.

Topic cleaned.

Yeah it's getting pretty dumb, I rly don't want to know how many hours you've played and that you live in DayZ. In this thread I want to read about the game itself and speak about it's current state.

• Like 1

Yeah it's getting pretty dumb, I rly don't want to know how many hours you've played and that you live in DayZ. In this thread I want to read about the game itself and speak about it's current state.

What are your thoughts on the current state of the game? I didn't see any in your post.

I didn't notice a FPS drop since the new loot spawns, so that is good

The game is currently great and will get better

Happy?

Edited by spartan54820
  • Like 2

Wow, some people take things too seriously! Yes this is a thread about the latest stable update but what's wrong with having a little banter too.

• Like 7

Off topic,but so is this guys rude remark

I and others do not need to be called Cheats!

not everyone likes to play with tunnel vision on Hardcore lol

Something can not be called a cheat,if everyone can do it

there is no unfair advantage whereas a cheat gives someone an advantage!

Good thing we are not all like you,if everyone liked the exact same thing then the World would be boring!

same cars,all the same colour,same food,same clothes..... same games,same playing style etc. etc.

We would be like clones...not individual people!

If you do not like Regular server,then don't play on them...simple,

You can make a choice,and others can make there choice!

I myself play both HC and Regular,prefering regular mostly do to HC makes me sick to my stomach after not all that long running around with head bob even though it is shut off.The human eye also see's out the sides which is called pherical vision and 3rd person view has that to a degree where HC does not and it is exactly like running around with blinders on creating a tunnel vision effect.

The amount of B.S. I read on these forums with people trying to cut down what they do not like,yet others do like is unreal

To each there own!

The amount of cheating people use the third person camera for, I don't see any reason to ever play 'regular'.

• Like 1

You have enough forum topics where you can talk about everything you wish but this thread is the wrong one for that. There are people to analyze the written to know what are the current problems after the patch, new bugs/glitches etc. and posts like "I am doing fine today" are simply worthless. That is why moderators will always tell you to stay on topic here. Again, you may chat as much as you want and you have the dedicated topics for that.

About the game? I'm still finding too many backpacks and too many weapons, the very first thing I find is a weapon, backpack or a pen. I've noticed the game runs smoother now and I have no lags in Cherno anymore but in Chapaevsk or Novoselki it's still a slideshow for me. I met some friendly people on a server today. We were talking for about 3 minutes, and they shot me in the head. So yeah I am not friendly anymore and will KoS everyone from now on. Btw. the desync is annoying ^^

• Like 1

It is stable but there are too many hackers, last week i thought we got hacked when 3 of us got killed in the forest with nobody around and we couldnt see anything. Last night this was confirmed, again with a group when out of nowhere we got shot and killed, as if they could see our position. Third time was the charm when me and 1 buddy were in elektro and heard sniper shots. We decided to go kamyshovo and were shot at again by the same guy since there were 3 ppl in total on the server, his name ingame was {Eagle Eye}.

We decided to take the hills out of the snipers sight. He could not see us going up in the hills. I was almost hiding inside a tree so he could not see me at all. suddenly i saw him 10 yards in front of me, before i could even aim at him he warped right in front of me and shot me and my buddy. I can deal with bugs and glitches but if there is such a thing as battlenet and it doesnt work, why the hell do we have to use it? Everytime ppl are being kicked for signatures check timing out. What the fuck is this bullshit??? Regular users cant join but the hackers can see loot and player position and warp all over the place. Use fucking PunkBuster or something, fuck you rockets, fix it!

Dont come at me with requests for proof because Frankie made a video and he was hacked too. If you want proof just youtube FRANKIEonPCin1080p latest dayz vid called CHEATZ! See it from 15:00.

• Like 1

Calm your tits. Nearly every game has hackers, it's unfortunate they killed you but I'm sure the devs know that there are hacks in use out there and are working to ensure Battleye picks them up. Punkbuster certainly isn't perfect, go look at any number of games that use it and you'll see hackers on there too.

• Like 1

Cheaters are the biggest problem in DayZ right now, everyone I know playing the game got shot a couple of times by the teleporting cheaters, they even admit it and are having fun... "it was nice teleporting to you and killing you with my axe" - said one of them to my buddy. After you die you only want to close the game and wait for this to be fixed because you realize you can't do anything about it. Just to imagine that you have to gear up again and then you will prolly got shot by a cheater again, makes you want to quit the game.

• Like 1

About the game? I'm still finding too many backpacks and too many weapons

Agree with this. Too many weapons and too much ammo which is probably why it's more PVP rather than PVE at the moment. Cut down the guns or ammo and you'll think twice before pulling the trigger because the bullets will be more valuable.

Cheaters are the biggest problem in DayZ right now, everyone I know playing the game got shot a couple of times by the teleporting cheaters, they even admit it and are having fun... "it was nice teleporting to you and killing you with my axe" - said one of them to my buddy. After you die you only want to close the game and wait for this to be fixed because you realize you can't do anything about it. Just to imagine that you have to gear up again and then you will prolly got shot by a cheater again, makes you want to quit the game.

Don't get me wrong, I hate cheaters but the post by LeftLegDontWork was overly aggressive and not helpful, 'fuck you rockets, fix it' isn't going to help anyone.

And what do I have to do with that? 

I was just saying that cheaters ARE a huge problem for DayZ, there are not that many cheaters in other games that's for sure ^^ but other games are also not in Alpha stage. I do understand LeftLegDontWork's frustration but I have nothing to do with his post and I haven't related my post to his.

We have speedhack, wallhack, teleporting, unlimited ammo. We have textures which can simply be deleted so there you have a second, very easy wallhack. Players don't have any name tags and can change their nicknames all the time, it makes it impossible to report on a cheater. There is no cheat protection at all, Battleye? I see.. It does nothing at all. Put all these things together and you have a - huge problem. Calling people stuff is not smart anyways but again, the frustration is understandable.

Edited by MetapoliC
  • Like 2

I have never seen a hacker/cheater in Dayz and i've played a lot. So although you've seen someone possibly hacking, that doesn't mean there are only hacker....

Althought i agree that there are too many weapons and ammunition at the moment, they shouldn't reduce it, because this alpha is for testing and a lot of guns give a lot of feedback

• Like 1

Dean confirmed on reddit thats how its going to be!

Can't wait for next stable update or at least more experimental servers. More spawnpoints are welcome.

Also I can't say much about cheaters, I haven't met anyone obviously cheating until now. At least I couldn't tell if that happend, I can life with that for now.

But whats up with battleeyeclient updating over and over again?

And what do I have to do with that? 

Nothing. I was quoting your post as you were discussing cheats.

Off topic also. I have to agree that hacker definitly exsist. I will start a thread in the evening where I post every page i found where you can buy hacks for it. 

Maybe that can help dev's to do something against it. I got ~230h gameplay and maybe got killed 10 times of hackers i'm sure about...maybe its more.

• Like 1