Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Rolling Update Rev - 0.43.116251

So glitching through walls has finally been fixed?

I beleive doing it intentionally has been fixed but not accidentally, my friend bumped me into the police station boarded up room about an hour ago, but they stopped vaulting near walls so i cant get out

It annoys me that they made it impossible to escape glitch rooms if you fall into one, i had to stick my head through the floor so my friend could kill me

It's not impossible, you can get out of any glitch by doing this.

Log out of the server you are on, wait for 300 seconds log back onto a server and immediately while the screen still says receiving run forward, this will send you forward and you will ignore any walls that are in front of you. Trust me it always works.

• Like 9

Log out of the server you are on, wait for 300 seconds log back onto a server and immediately while the screen still says receiving run forward, this will send you forward and you will ignore any walls that are in front of you. Trust me it always works.

Thx for the tip

Amazing Tip if you gliched somewhere and want to escape ty. Will try it out ;)

Are you guys playing on Regular or on Hardcore? 

I played ~2h on Hardcore yesterday and I haven't got a single lag/des or rubberbanding issue. 

And in my opinion the Zombies should be lowered while the running trough walls is fixxed. Anyways I like them more then before. The only issue in my opinion is if you shoot and nearly 5+ zombies run to ur location that sux for pvp.

That's the whole point, either find a master place from which to do your "pvping" from, so that your enemies get the zombies and not you, or learn some trigger control ;)

Edited by BlackDalia

Thx for the tip

becareful doing this, do it on a low pop as in a high pop you can get killed. i usually just log out and come back in and that takes care of me being in the glitch. as far as i have seen, the hotel is the worst spot for getting pushed into the glitch.

• Like 1

Are you guys playing on Regular or on Hardcore? 

I played ~2h on Hardcore yesterday and I haven't got a single lag/des or rubberbanding issue. 

And in my opinion the Zombies should be lowered while the running trough walls is fixxed. Anyways I like them more then before. The only issue in my opinion is if you shoot and nearly 5+ zombies run to ur location that sux for pvp.

Playing on both and I can play for hours, no lag or rubberbanding, but sometimes, very rare, it happens to be teleported short distances. Usually near some zombies and players in cities.

Playing on both and I can play for hours, no lag or rubberbanding, but sometimes, very rare, it happens to be teleported short distances. Usually near some zombies and players in cities.

Thanks for the Info ;)

Yeah, ive gotten it in the green one storeys, the school, the prison, the hotel

I have never experienced that kind of issues. I don't know, maybe because I don't get close to walls.

I´m getting teleported back and I thought it is the server but I´m getting teleported on other servers aswell. Not often but can´t say it´s rare. This is very familiar to desync in Path Of Exile :D

I must say that alpha got a hell lot more fun with cars (my fav is the bmw e30), up until now I've missed finding spare-parts and repairing. Hopefully there will be helis soon too!

I like that some car keys have radio unlocking, so you can unlock the car while running towards it. Come join the experimentals and drag race with me on the coast of chernarus.

Edited by Ironhuge
  • Like 2

I must say that alpha got a hell lot more fun with cars (my fav is the bmw e30), up until now I've missed finding spare-parts and repairing. Hopefully there will be helis soon too!

I like that some car keys have radio unlocking, so you can unlock the car while running towards it. Come join the experimentals and drag race with me on the coast of chernarus.

Wait wat

• Like 3

hahaha. they should have announced a patch about cars.. would have been the best april fools ever

Yeah, i would of liked to see a 1 day thing too eg, all character models had rockets face or sonething

• Like 1

I just downloaded a 159MB patch on experimental, is this just a fix to the last patch where all the animations screwed up? Or is there any other additions?

There are still guys running and shooting through the prison building because they just deleted the texture file for the building. Several times now over the last days I saw some guys doing this on the NEAF - I was at a secure sniper position. Does this mean Battleeye still doesn't detect missing .pbo files? If so, is there a way for server admins like me to tighten the detection level?

This is from a cheater telling how it works in a forum: 

"I just wish to confirm that this still works, Remove the pbo files load the client join server get kicked for corrupt data #11 or 10 while at the server list in game put the pbo files back in to the addon folder and load in to the server BE detects the files present but the client dosnt load them upon start up"

Entry #13 on this site

Edited by DerDaten

Check this super rare 1911 I found at the Police Station it's awesome yo. Pic was too large to post on forum.

picture

Edited by raynor009
  • Like 1

Those cheaters talking in this forums.. 

I hope devs look into this forum and get some information about that ;)

Yeah, ive gotten it in the green one storeys, the school, the prison, the hotel

Yep and according to Dean Hall there will soon be no time penalty for logging back into the same server!

*snip*

Got it! I didn't realize the image in the background... hahaha that's odd. Never seen that before.

Well that just shows glitching isn't fixed yet... :)

I always used to just yoink my network cable out for a second whilst running at the wall I wanted to escape from then pop it back in...

- Does this not work anymore?

Also, it's fricking annoying waiting for 5 mins+ when you initially log onto one server but cannot actually get into it so try another... :(

- There should be some sort of delay where you don't have the wait mechanism accruing time until you have actually started in the game...

i.e. 3..2..1..Ready  and you can actually move!! - Annoying

Ha, realise the above post may not make much sense initially...  Long day!

Edited by Upstart2010
  • Like 1