Sign in to follow this  
Hrki

Bullet Dmg

Does anyone know the answer to my suffering. Do not we just write that lag il desync or something similar because I never play on servers where's my ping over 40 So there are situations in witch i can literally shoot fly in left nut on 800m with my full prisitne mousin and accessories and there are situations on 400m where bullets fly everywhere. Then let's move on that I always try/hit upper chest and sometimes at 500m + its instant death but on 200m I still must fire three more while he unconscious. And why when i am always full energeist, hydrated and healthy and i get always shoot at feet or backpack and sometimes i fall from 60 bullets and sometimes two are enough (do not even mention that I was dead and not unconscious) and I'm 100% sure that is not the HS!

And now we move on to a frustrating story of yesterday keep me still going. Kill the guy with my mousin at 300m and he falls. My friend came running up to him, while in the meantime he recovered and that all hapend in least then 30sec ... 30bullets fired at him with m4 all hit it at 1m distance and he lay down, fully ruind what is normal BUT mysteriously gets up after what friend decides to go away, because he is completely destroyed, Then that guy woke up and kills him with a single bullet from mousina and ran to him straight to me at gunpoint and I had another fire with 2-3 bullets to kill him. Is someone who can explain this? No stupid comments thanks. And the problem that one bullet destroy all the same equipment is so stupid it's unbelievable.

And no answers like: prealpha, noob, learn to shoot, and other cynical and children's jokes because I know well what I'm talking and how I play this game

Omg u so noob, u need to learn to shoot because this is prealpha! No but I havent really noticed this to be honest. Mosin usually kills on one shot at any range. As for m4, it is pretty weak

• Like 2

Get on me fokin lvl scrub, noob aim, its pre alpha chill out. But really, mosin is OP right now, and the m4 is not

Get on me fokin lvl scrub, noob aim, its pre alpha chill out. But really, mosin is OP right now, and the m4 is not

Nah. Mosin is not op in my opinion. It is barely worth to pick up if it doesnt have lrs on it and long range scopes are rare. I would take M4 any given time to close quarters rather than mosin.

• Like 1

If they aren't bleeding and fully hydrated and energized, they are going to get back up. Quicker than you think. Gear that gets ruined absorbs some of the damage, and the person usually doesn't bleed.

EDIT: Most of the time people go down due to shock rather than blood loss, which depletes very quickly.

Edited by Black Dynamite

Actually I've noticed the same thing. There are some times that it's game mechanics I think, like where the bullet actually lands; headshots deflected by helmets, center-mass absorbed by vests and gear, and even leg shots protected by stuff in pockets all makes sense. On the other hand though, there are times where I've put full 60-round clips into players and they've gotten back up. So...

• Like 1

So i guess it all depends of "luck" lag (of me and target) and server stability and preformance -.-'

suffering

Yes, my eyes are.. deeply.

• Like 2

uhhh_zps60432c08.jpg

Just wait till you have to face bloodbeard. Your bullets will be completely useless.

• Like 2

Why orange font on everything? It hurts mu eyes and is a rude way to get people to read what you are saying.

with my mosin i never killed anyone in a single shot. last guy i killed i shot in his the face (distance 60m) and he went unconscious, rofl

I got killed in a single shot once.

I battled a guy with fire axe and he had bare hands, after few seconds he knocked me unconciouss. My answer to this is my axe was made of butter it had nothing to do with alpha

I once shot a guy with an m4 at less than 50 meters, i shot him 3 times, one to the head and two on the chest...he went down, when i came to loot his body, i shot him one more time to the head(he had a motorcyle helmet) when it came time to hide his body, i couldnt, so i shot him two more times in the head..., tried to hide his body and i still cant, so i took the helmet off of his head and shot his head 4 more times. The bullet damage of the m4 is really low... It should be a one hit kill to the head at atleast 150 -200m(without helmet) and give it some beef on the range without the mp parts

uhhh_zps60432c08.jpg

Just wait till you have to face bloodbeard. Your bullets will be completely useless.

What in the name of the good lord Fuckleberry HAPPENED?!

What in the name of the good lord Fuckleberry HAPPENED?!

He had some kind of... axeident...

He asked me to kill him, he had a broken leg. His downright refusal to die was just rude.

Dayz does some odd things occasionally.

he looks like he drank some of my school`s coffe and is now vomiting both blood and organs..

Its funnier when you make blood pour using just your fist.

221100_screenshots_2014-01-26_00001_zpsf

Another angle from a friend of mine.

That happened to me one time so I just ran around screaming "I AM THE BLOOD GOD YOU CANNOT HURT ME!" as people failed to kill me and called me a hacker.

Edited by Weedz