Sign in to follow this  
War Path

you know you played to much DayZ when......

You see a abandoned house and wonder if its been looted already.

You start refering to the people in tee shirts and jeans as bambies.

You get the urge to chase your neighbor down the street in your underware yelling "gimmie your fucking pants!!!".

You no longer walk on the sidewalk in the park but stay in the treeline.

• Like 7

or when you grab clothes to wear and wonder if thier pristene.

ya wake up in the morning and wonder why your not on the coast

• Like 2

Shopping for kids clothes at H&M yesterday and saw down-bubble jacket. I immediately thought of DayZ and how many slots it would have. Ride by public storage buildings and think to myself how you can get good loots in there.

• Like 2

When men begin to sew their clothing

Yeah, I learned to sew as part of manual training in school, wife doesn't know how to sew.

I know that I keep looking over my shoulder constantly for a while after I've played. I also never turn on flashlights when I'm out at night because I don't want to "give away my position" until I realize that I'm safe® in the real world.

• Like 1

When you have trouble seeing something in the distance and want to hold down r-mouse to zoom...

When you see someone out the corner of your eye and instinctivly want to pull your gun (even though you don't have one)

• Like 3

Too bad I don't see any of these since I convinced myself that if a zombie apocalypse would happen, I wouldn't last long. That, and in the case of DayZ, I would have died due to the pryon virus infecting me and effectively killing me, like most of the population on Earth. I wouldn't be part of the two percentages of people that either got zombified, or are immune.

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 3

Fact;

DayZ has renewed my interest in urban exploration :)

Every time you drive by a watery, grassy area, you want to fill up your canteen / water bottle.

You wear a motorbike helmet wherever you are, even indoors.

• Like 1

When you see someone out the corner of your eye and instinctivly want to pull your gun (even though you don't have one)

I wonder when someone actually does that and pulls the trigger... <_<

I know that I keep looking over my shoulder constantly for a while after I've played. I also never turn on flashlights when I'm out at night because I don't want to "give away my position" until I realize that I'm safe® in the real world.

don't EVER think you're safe in the real world.

When you have trouble seeing something in the distance and want to hold down r-mouse to zoom...

I get this one more than anything .-.

You know you're playing too much DayZ when. . .

you get sleepy you look around for a tree so you can "log off"

someone sneaks up behind you and you scream, "oh shit, hacker!"

you're taking your dog for a walk around the neighborhood and you spot another person walking and you turn to your dog and shoutwhisper "Player!Player!Player"

you get angry that real life is a first person only server

you think you can fly a helicopter

your right hand checks for something in your pocket and your left hand instinctively reaches out to press TAB to check inventory

you wont take any stairs or climb any ladders, ever!

"you wanna download my latest patch?" is an awesome pickup line

• Like 1

You eat very loudly and without stopping until you've eaten 25% of your meal. You do this until you are done.

• Like 5

I had a dream about Day z last night. I saw a guy fighting some zombies, then shot him with a mosin. Then stopped playing for a second to talk to my brother, when I looked back there was a fresh spawn there that then punched me to death.

There was this time when I was very very sleepy and I tried to go in third person...

• Like 1

The mod made me look in every bush and forrested area I was going by for tents. Also when i'm playing and talking to someone in the room with me I instinctively hit my TS push to talk button.

When you shoot everyone you see because they're "threatening"

Otherwise known as "Florida"
  • Like 4