IReadTheAgreement

What music hits you when you play?

A lot of interesting posts.  Since I saw so many instrumentals I figured I'd post what just came on while I was killed by a squad in Elektro.  The story isn't interesting but the song is pretty good.

EDIT:  Wrong link.

Edited by IReadTheAgreement

snip

Good ole Skrewdriver for long road travels.

Edited by orlok

snip

Good ole Skrewdriver for long road travels.

Hello there

Full album links we dont like.

Secondly, im not comfortable with you posting links to a far right associated band especially after some of your recent comments and previous name. I'll ask you politely not to do so in future.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Full album links we dont like.

Secondly, im not comfortable with you posting links to a far right associated band especially after some of your recent comments and previous name. I'll ask you politely not to do so in future.

Rgds

LoK

You don't like full link albums I can understand.

But I can't post music from a right-sided band I like and having "skin_head_army" as a name while people here have "Anarchy" in their names, have anarchist signs in their profile pictures and promote gay marriage and I'm the offensive one AFTER SOME OF MY RECENT COMMENTS?

I only posted ONE SINGLE post about that and it even wasn't DIRECT to anyone, neither it was explicit.

Excuse me here, but that's not political equality, that's bullshit, I changed my name because a user kindly asked me to do so, not because I was afraid of getting banned.

I already explicitly asked you to permaban me once, after an incident, and you didn't do it.

I want everyone to be happy enjoying their stay here, discussing gaming or whatever people are allowed to discuss, but in no way I am going to let you repress me.

I'm going to stick to the forum rules, and respect everyone's opinion since it's the internet and I can't do much behind a screen, but I'm not letting anyone disrespect my beliefs without getting an answer from me, full of rage, or calmed and reasonable.

[sorry for going off-topic, people who are just discussing about music, but I tried to PM orlok yesterday and I couldn't, so I had to write this short version somewhere]

You don't like full link albums I can understand.

But I can't post music from a right-sided band I like and having "skin_head_army" as a name while people here have "Anarchy" in their names, have anarchist signs in their profile pictures and promote gay marriage and I'm the offensive one AFTER SOME OF MY RECENT COMMENTS?

I only posted ONE SINGLE post about that and it even wasn't DIRECT to anyone, neither it was explicit.

Excuse me here, but that's not political equality, that's bullshit, I changed my name because a user kindly asked me to do so, not because I was afraid of getting banned.

I already explicitly asked you to permaban me once, after an incident, and you didn't do it.

I want everyone to be happy enjoying their stay here, discussing gaming or whatever people are allowed to discuss, but in no way I am going to let you repress me.

I'm going to stick to the forum rules, and respect everyone's opinion since it's the internet and I can't do much behind a screen, but I'm not letting anyone disrespect my beliefs without getting an answer from me, full of rage, or calmed and reasonable.

[sorry for going off-topic, people who are just discussing about music, but I tried to PM orlok yesterday and I couldn't, so I had to write this short version somewhere]

Hello there

Ill clean out my PM box. Thanks for letting me know its full.

The reason we dislike far right right wing music on the whole is that they are more likely to preach hate than say "left wing bands". We dislike that. I m not going to apologise for that.

@everyone Feel free to wiki Skrewdriver.

Your one "comment" and your name is more than enough to put you on our radar.

Gay marriage and folk having anarchy signs mean nothing, if however they were to show extremist views then they too would be "noticed"

Political equality? Im sorry but like "free speech" that does not fully exist here. You have to think of this forum as a pub/bar for example. It has certain rules. Some of which you may disagree with.

So if they say "no football shirts or no gang colours" then you either change your clothes or go somewhere else. This happened to me the other day, I was barred entry to a pub for having steel toecapped boots. Do I agree? No. Did I abide by their rules? Yes. If I ever wish to go their I simply have to change my footwear. Problem solved.

We also dont ban on request. you are here as a guest and you can either leave or stay, but you must abide by our rules even if you see them as "wrong". So far you have not warranted any warnings which again shows you are not being unfairly picked on. 

If I were to repress you I would simply ban you for no reason.  Again, you are welcome to post, but you must respect our rules.

Ive kept this public as there does seem to be a misconception that everyone can act as they want or post as they want. This is incorrect. We are very very very lax in general and only tend to tighten the screws know and then but there are limits and this applies to trolling/spamming etc etc etc.

Now, if you disagree with my or any other mods actions please PM a "green" mod or indeed any other mod so they can investigate.

I hope this clears up the matter.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

Ill clean out my PM box. Thanks for letting me know its full.

The reason we dislike far right right wing music on the whole is that they are more likely to preach hate than say "left wing bands". We dislike that. I m not going to apologise for that.

@everyone Feel free to wiki Skrewdriver.

Your one "comment" and your name is more than enough to put you on our radar.

Gay marriage and folk having anarchy signs mean nothing, if however they were to show extremist views then they too would be "noticed"

Political equality? Im sorry but like "free speech" that does not fully exist here. You have to think of this forum as a pub/bar for example. It has certain rules. Some of which you may disagree with.

So if they say "no football shirts or no gang colours" then you either change your clothes or go somewhere else. This happened to me the other day, I was barred entry to a pub for having steel toecapped boots. Do I agree? No. Did I abide by their rules? Yes. If I ever wish to go their I simply have to change my footwear. Problem solved.

We also dont ban on request. you are here as a guest and you can either leave or stay, but you must abide by our rules even if you see them as "wrong". So far you have not warranted any warnings which again shows you are not being unfairly picked on. 

If I were to repress you I would simply ban you for no reason.  Again, you are welcome to post, but you must respect our rules.

Ive kept this public as there does seem to be a misconception that everyone can act as they want or post as they want. This is incorrect. We are very very very lax in general and only tend to tighten the screws know and then but there are limits and this applies to trolling/spamming etc etc etc.

Now, if you disagree with my or any other mods actions please PM a "green" mod or indeed any other mod so they can investigate.

I hope this clears up the matter.

Rgds

LoK

Or you could ban him for being a racist twat.. I think that's a good reason, it just may be out of your scope as an admin.

On topic:

• Like 1

These two play constantly in my background. Very moody, forboding, and make you feel helpless and alone.

megadeth, sweating bullits

Danzig, going down to die and i dont mind the pain

ok yeah i might be the odd one here..

but i like this kind of music when i play dayz.. calm, steady, and carefully building up to the more exiting bits..

ok yeah i might be the odd one here..

but i like this kind of music when i play dayz.. calm, steady, and carefully building up to the more exiting bits..

:)  :thumbsup:  :beans:

If i still had a working music player I'd definitely be rocking out to this, you know after skinning and eating the cat i just killed, fending of cannibals and hordes of zombies.

Yep this would be my "chill" song, half the time i already alternate between singing "affected" and "infected"

Edited by Ramzzzeee

May look/sound a bit odd, as already said before, but:

maybe also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_y9FB3O7j0

and you really should listen to this one here:

(maybe not really DayZ-fitting, but overall a very good piece. And it's not as slow and quiet as it might sound the first seconds ;) )

Edited by irishroy

oh yeah those are cool ambient tunes! but none of them really fit to the mood when you are walking outside in a sunshine. they are bit too claustrophobic and industrial.