Crazy_Spider

We need these. Now. Seriously. Now.

Moderators.

Do not move this to the Suggestion Forum (it will be removed).

This +

Of course it's up. That's because they're working on Segways and they want everyone to know to thank me. What do you think they've added batteries for? Also, what are the electrical power plants doing, just sitting there...

This =

bill-cosby-laugh-gif.gif?w=584

Wait, I just thought of something. We can do whatever we want with this thread the Mod's boss told them they can't move or delete it!

AIDS ASS FART BITCH 11111121 HAIL SATAN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also any word from the devs when this much needed and already confirmed feature is coming?

Edit: THAT's cheating Orlok! I report u! :lol:

Edited by Weedz

Hello there

We still have power.

I feel hungry and may nom.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

I now say we turn this thread into a petition to add more beans allowed per day because I ran out and can't give Lok any for cheating loopholes like a boss   :(

They have these awesome Off-road Segways now too so they could even work for going through the forests of Chernarus. Switchable tires for off road and streets?! Batteries in game have enough juice to run a defibrillator they could easily run one of these.

Edited by Weedz
  • Like 1

This is a survival game!!! Without segways how are the hipsters to survive??? Should be at the top of top priorities, right next to espresso machines and Croc footwear!

Wow 2 pages of bullshit. But as soon as someone posts about zombies glitching, it gets locked

Hello there

We still have power.

Rgds

LoK

<3  :thumbsup:  :beans:  :D

Wow 2 pages of bullshit. But as soon as someone posts about zombies glitching, it gets locked

Hello there

If you feel a mod has acted in error simply "report" him to another mod and action will be taken.

Rdgs

LoK

Hello there

We still have power.

Rgds

LoK

*Gives Tacobell food*

I think people look funny riding those things especially the police force in china(quick we are getting shot at get behind my scooter for cover).I could see anyone riding these just getting shot off the damn thing hell while there at it might as well add a pogo stick and roller skates not roller blades either old school skates then we can fall and break our legs with those.lol segways what a joke

I think people look funny riding those things especially the police force in china(quick we are getting shot at get behind my scooter for cover).I could see anyone riding these just getting shot off the damn thing hell while there at it might as well add a pogo stick and roller skates not roller blades either old school skates then we can fall and break our legs with those.lol segways what a joke

You know the actual real plan is to add bicycles first before any other vehicle right?

• Like 1

You know the actual real plan is to add bicycles first before any other vehicle right?

DayZ_bike.jpg

DayZ_bike.jpg

Actually, with the DayZ bugs, it would be more like this.

poor_baby.jpg

• Like 1