dontoraneko

DayZ of being Dead Webcomic

...and a new one! The zombie plague since the new patch is really hard. But I think it’s cool!

Thank’s to Eric for editing!

Holy shit these are awesome dude. Please make more

• Like 1

Great work! you sir can have all my beans and can opener!!! :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

• Like 1

Long break, i know. But now there's 2 new comics. Hope you like!

First I saw a awesome comic but then I saw something even better. I saw that one of the characters was named Carl.

• Like 1

Aaaaand the second Part. Like i said, it’s just an illustrated adventure this time, but there will be gags, gags, gags in the next episode again. Promise.

BTW it seems like my editor Eric is pretty busy right now. If you’re a native english speaker and like to edit my english spelling, please contact me here and help eric and me to keep the quality and frequency.

tumblr_n67bxunHRP1tugd7xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n67bxunHRP1tugd7xo2_1280.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for your work.
Fantastic stuff, excellent job  :thumbsup:  I love it <3 Cant wait to see more!! :)

• Like 1

Awesome work dude  :thumbsup:  out of interest what are you using ? Tablet and ps or ..?

• Like 1

Awesome work dude  :thumbsup:  out of interest what are you using ? Tablet and ps or ..?

Bingo!

• Like 1

Great comics! Keep it up! :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:  for you!

• Like 1

Did you already enter one of those Bloodbath scenes in DayZ? (In Berenzino apparently…) The spawnpoints encourage endless battle events presently leaving an impressive crimescene. I don’t like the remake of Carrie, BTW.

tumblr_n6keip4vvu1tugd7xo1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Have you ever explored the end of the map of chernaus? It’s quite like a religious experience. I recomend it to all people that want to take a little time off. But be shure to pack enough food!^^

tumblr_n6xjfwM5SW1tugd7xo1_1280.jpg

• Like 6

If the guy that make these comics stop making them...I'll go and kill everyone >:C

• Like 1

H1pG5yD.png

Sorry, i've been toa comic-con last week, so there's only a strip this week.

• Like 3

Keep it up, they're great man :thumbsup:

Do you know the bizarro episode from “Seinfeld”? I don’t belive you’ll ever experience something like this on the airfield (or anywhere else on the map for that matter). However, new Episode!

tumblr_n8e9ly3uRJ1tugd7xo1_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 2