Sign in to follow this  
hannibaldaplaya

To the man with the cowboy hat and the respirator in Berenzino, Experimental, yesterday...

Thanks for the beans.

I had a friend, with an M4, that I didn't tell you about. I convinced him to not shoot you on his way down.

People who give me beans live.

THIS IS A FACT.

• Like 4

I can't wait until the day when character descriptions like "Man with the cowboy hat and respirator" could actually single out a few people. Right now, it seems that everyone has the same gear by the time they get all kitted up.

Not to hijack the thread, but...

To the two guys I met in Vybor today on the Experimental servers. You need to work on your aim. I was passed out in that field for a good while standing up and neither of you managed to kill me from <100m. If you're gonna try and murder me at least do it well.

Edited by Pandema

To the axe guy in the TEC building in Elektro.  I didn't have any ammo for my shotgun.  Thanks for not testing me.

• Like 1

To my kid who I grounded for shooting me after gearing you up for two hours, stay in your room until you change your ways.

• Like 7

To the dude I burlap sack'd and had run out into a field only so one of my friends could shoot you in the back.

Answering your question, yes we are going to execute you.

• Like 4

To that guy in Zeleno on the hardcore server Katastrophe! (or close to that).. I had just decided to leave you alone, that is why you saw me out in the open waving at you.. when you pulled out that magum and ran towards me I decided it was time to test the M4 a bit further on your ever approaching, soon to be corpse. 

Thank you for helping me, help Dean to make this a better game someday. Also thanks for the defib.. I might be able to use that come Wednesdays patch :)

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

The man who had a red helmet, kid's back bag, orange t-shirt, SKS and crowbar, I'm sorry for testing my .22 to your head while you were enjoying some tuna. No one should die while eating tuna. No one....

To Inception.

Hai.

P.S: @OP, can I give you an "I.O.U One (1) Beans"? I just ate my last one.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 2

To the dude at the prison in the NWAF, thanks for saying hi and not killing me. 

That being said, If I had seen you first, I'd be using that sexy SKS right now

To my shadow.

Thank you for being with me in the ups and downs of my life. Thank you for supporting me, and helping to remember I'm not dreaming.

• Like 1

To the dude that was inside the jail building. Thanks for being a bad shoot with your SKS and let me fill your whole buddy with .45 rounds.

To that hooker with the spandex and cowboy hat.

Edited by AtomQuark
  • Like 2

To the sweet lady that tried her best to mend my broken legs yesterday: Thank you, and I appreciate the Mercy Kill as well. You stood over me with your Pitchfork like the Devil himself, yelling: "Die! Die! Die!" And I kept saying "I'm trying, I'm trying!"

Then you asked if I was dead yet, and I was only unconscious and apologized for being such a hard kill.

Thank you, only other female player I've met so far!

• Like 3

To the attacker I defended myself against, cuffed, and then chopped up slowly with a machete... You deserved it despite the 5 dislikes on my video.

To Fred, thanks for giving all the ideas to DayZ Fashion Design Team for delivering such nice clothes.

To my kid who I grounded for shooting me after gearing you up for two hours, stay in your room until you change your ways.

Thanks Grimey....this post made my day.

• Like 1

To the guy with the Russian accent that crept up on us in the middle of nowhere and was armed

You have some balls approaching 2 well armed guys just to say hi and that your friendly

We wished you luck as you didn't want anything

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior

To the guy in Elektro who got axed in the face when he got the drop on me with his B95 and attempted to give me orders.  I don't massage egos by playing along with forced, bandit/hostage, role playing scenarios so shoot me on site next time. You did hit me though, so i took your pants.  I'd also like to thank you for the B95 as I've never used this weapon before.  I didn't get to fire it however, as I found an SKS later.

Maybe someday soon another loser will try to force me to play house, and I'll get another chance to try one out.

Edited by Wyrmgol