Influx (DayZ)

"Frankie" Hero mentality

frankies videos are funny BUT hes using third person, so he never can be a part of the "glorious hardcore masterrace™" and every kill he aclaims is invalid .

im sorry! 

Hello there

Re: Frankie. We do not care one whit whether you guys want to chat about him or not.

We will not tolerate  posts on whether he "did indeed do that thing" or not.

Rather than closing the thread, ill be giving out infractions.

On topic, I dont KoS as a rule. I dont watch F or really know much about him other than his interaction with this forum. TBH the OP topic seems to be flamebait.

Rdgs

LoK

• Like 1

A youtuber that everyone and their little brother thinks is "T3h by3st" Because he shoots people and claims to be a hero. 

Why do you hate someone so much if you don't know them?

I'm nearing 40 and you youngsters get WAYYYYY to hung up on these type of things. 

I enjoy his videos, I enjoy Byze videos, I enjoy Austin videos. 

I enjoy them, doesn't mean I emulate them and even if I did, what has it got to do with you?  I am still playing the game - if you want to shoot me, go ahead.

Dear me, are you really that upset about these type of things? Come on, chin up, cheer up.

• Like 1

Google is your freind. And yes I have fallen on my head many times. Luckily I allways wear a helmet.

lol fucking neo thinking...

im german, im know exactly what this aussi did and what not...

u MUST be 10 years old...

Edited by orlok
nope

People really, really need to stop trying to emulate Frankie.

He's an awful, awful person AND bad at DayZ.

+100 times this^^

There are a lot of strong opinions on Frankie in this thread and at least half of them from people who clearly haven't watched many of his vids.  That being said, the OP topic and following discussion has gotten confused by the mention of F's name (he's polarizing for sure).  The topic is that "everyone" is pro-hero/anti-kos.  This is nonsense.  

Everyone seems to be aimed at following the "Frankie" mentality of never shooting on sight.

I gave seen most of his videoes, and there are several scenes where he kill people on sight.

Some he kills because they might be a danger, others he kill because they are killing others.

Frankie is an exploration bandit with a pinch of moral;)

• Like 1

There are a lot of strong opinions on Frankie in this thread and at least half of them from people who clearly haven't watched many of his vids.  That being said, the OP topic and following discussion has gotten confused by the mention of F's name (he's polarizing for sure).  The topic is that "everyone" is pro-hero/anti-kos.  This is nonsense.  

Oh, most definetly, saying that there are a lot of hero's on DayZ is nonsense, as it is 80% KoS out there. Anyway, I hate frankie.

@OP: You probably haven't encountered frankie "off camera".

Edited by Dafix

I gave seen most of his videoes, and there are several scenes where he kill people on sight.

Some he kills because they might be a danger, others he kill because they are killing others.

Frankie is an exploration bandit with a pinch of moral;)

I lose 'moral' when I watch his videos.

he plays games online and you lot sit there and praise him like he's important.

I lose 'moral' when I watch his videos.

he plays games online and you lot sit there and praise him like he's important.

He is important for a lot of Dayz fans, but far from a god;)

Frankie and friends use hacks then edit them out of the video.

• Like 1

I'm nearing 40 and you youngsters get WAYYYYY to hung up on these type of things. 

HZZtJzH.jpg

Please do explain why he is so important?

Of course he isn't a god, I'd be surprised if he doesn't think he is one after all of the pitiful little arse lickers boosting his egotistical messiah complex.

I hate how he thinks that he's the elite of dayz and every player he meets is some poor soul that needs his help to survive.

p.s. his voice is worse than theradbrad's

Edited by TheWanderingMan

Frankie and friends use hacks then edit them out of the video.

You see, that's just a daft argument, no matter whether there is any validity to it.

If they edit them out then how do you know they were used in the first place?

• Like 2

remember my post... you chaps are sailing in dangerous waters.

here be moderators.

L

• Like 1

You see, that's just a daft argument, no matter whether there is any validity to it.

Server admin. Banned his group after observing for a while.

Remember drama with shosho on Rust? Frankie is a part of that group.

I have no clue who this Frankie guys is, but if you dislike him so much, why do you make a thread that does nothing but bring attention to him?

You win at logic, OP.   :emptycan:

Personally I don't really care either way, I've played tons of DayZ mod and lots of SA and yet to encounter the guy online, but the video doesn't do anything but try and join the dots. Surely in some ways they are pretty decent cases for it, but it's also not proof.

You noticed, he isn't a hero actually. he does rob people...so you know

Being friendly is a unfriendly environment get you killed. just sayin

Neil Armstrong didn't go to the moon?

Suuure he did. NASA chose not to go back until the place became more interesting.

45 years and counting...

• Like 1

Got a better one.

SNIP

And?

This is proof that people have way too much time on their hands. I just got lost in all the bullshit about the indicators and what not. It's like watching OJ Simpsons trial when they were talking about how blood splatters and dries. Jesus... Haters gon hate.

Frankie's production value is off the scale, I could care less how he did it. It's called movie magic, and he's making money. Hollywood does it all the time.

Edited by orlok