Influx (DayZ)

"Frankie" Hero mentality

Things to know about when watching frankie..
Hes stuff is extremely edited, so you can have any impressions that HE wants. Fair enough for him, just keep that in mind.
He hacked, makes you only question about hes methods nowdays on any game he streams and what he uses to produce his content on youtube!
Also hes voice started to irritate me after a while, maybe had something to do with the hacking issue and how platantly he tryed to lie himself out of it.
Also I remembers lots of his stuff being scripted encounters etc, dont know how much of that is left today. Maybe none is, cant remember much of his early streams anyway.

An I think its fair if people are driven away from KOS, but no way one should think that frankie is not kossing much. I can only imagine how many hours he plays to get those few minutes up to youtube, just pick the best clips and edit it to a bambi saving vid.

Edited by Zeppa

The only problem I have with his videos is that he plays in 3PP. Sure it's more cinematic but still playing lamecore is the equivalent of having Hitler as your forum avatar..

Pretty much my annoyance. Not so much he's an "awful, awful person" but the fact it really limits the social interactions you get.

So wait a second, not shooting on sight limits the social interaction?

Huh?

A youtuber that everyone and their little brother thinks is "T3h by3st" Because he shoots people and claims to be a hero. 

Everyone thinks he's hilarious because of his comical accent and great use of the English language. He is funny!

He usually plays in a friendly play style, countless times i have watched him hold up a bandit or tell someone to drop ntheir gun- He very rarely kills on sight. Haters gotta hate

• Like 2

Watch this before forming your opinion. It should also be kept in mind he never uploaded any unedited footage of what happened, despite how easy that would've been for him.

11/03/2014
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DayZ Game Forum.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The InterwebZ

Dear Frankie,

I have never taken the time to watch one of your videos outside of my duties as Administrator of the DayZ Game Forum.

It is however with gratitude that I write this letter of thanks and appreciation for the pleasure I have taken in reading some of the many Topics that have been dedicated to you by our members.

I am often guilty of failing to understand the reason exact behind some of the overly passionate expressions made on occasions that have taken place in the different Topics concerning your work, it is my belief that I am not alone in this predicament.

Although at times you have been accused of exploiting the immense possibilities or failures of the game itself, I do not feel that this should reflect in any way on your character or person, in the measure that you are promoting a game in your own particular style and encouraging new players to enjoy something that, despite the humble and somewhat closed launch has become a worldwide gaming success amongst a much larger and wider player base.

I am led to understand that you are one of many who endeavour to bring enjoyment to a relatively young and fast growing gaming population, for this I give you and others my thanks and encourage you all to continue in the future.

Sincerely yours.

Boneboys.

• Like 8