Meenos

How many have you killed and why ?

See sig.. which needs to be updated to 17 players and 24 hours alive..

I play this way because its the point of the game and its fun. :)

I have a feeling it wont really be the point when one unsilenced gun shot brings a hoard of zeds you could never beat alone. Been playing on experimental, seems like that's what's gonna happen eventually. (actually hope they add a scent feature where they can smell the corpse of the person you just shot, or blood if you're bleeding) 

55 hours played, 0 kills. 2 deaths by KoS scum I don't know if I'm just unobservant or my draw distance sucks. Seems the only way to be 'safe' around a person is if they're a fresh spawn with no gun. I tell ya what, I will watch barracks from now on instead of charging right in with no weapon up.

Edited by Amias Free

Probably between 80-100.. For various reasons. 339 hours played in SA.

Are we talking mod here too? If so that could be quite a high number!

As for SA, it's all relatively low in terms of deaths.

Kills: ~10

TIme Played: 100+ hours 

Reasons: Two reasons, 1) they had shot at me or, 2) they were wearing cowboy hats. 

15-20 kills

Some in self defence, some because it gets borring if you only go out of peoples way, but if one tries to communicate with me before jumping infront of me I always try to be friendly. But my rule is that I never shoot bambies, I always try to help them.

141 hours played and died quite alot from KOS people...

Edited by Onix87

Just 3 all in self defence.

First time I logged into the game made my way to Zelenogorsk came across some survivor bleeding so I decided to patch him up. All of a sudden he swings his shovel but unfortunately for him I had the mighty fire-axe.

The other 2 weren't the brightest of bandits chased me into the red brick café/bar with the stairwell in the corner, so I just waited leaving loot at the bottom of the stairs. About 5/10 minutes past and the sawn off can be deadly at such close range.

I try and be a medic but sometimes it's inevitable I can't save everybody.

In the Standalone around 400-600 people. And i killed 12 people in 30 seconds! With my Shotgun, no  joke i even recorded it. Steam says i have played 320h

Edited by Lordocalot

In the Standalone around 400-600 people. And i killed 12 people in 30 seconds! With my Shotgun, no  joke i even recorded it.

then share it, cuz that sounds like utter bullshit...

23 on my last life over the last 4 days before finally being surrounded by a four man group and summarily executed.  4 on this life so far.  Prior to these 27 kills I was not keeping count, but the total body count is probably more than 50 but less than 75.  I do it because it is exciting and there is not much else to do in the game right now once fully looted.   Plus I can't spend more than a couple hours a night playing and I'd rather not spend the whole time running.  ;)

330 hours, and I am certain I have killed more than 1 person per hour played. I would venture to say close to 400 kills, although I cant confirm every one. 

Like I said originally, I kill everyone.

• Like 1

I don't think I have actually killed anyone, I did KO a guy who was insistent on picking a fist fight, we were both newspawns but I had a moto helmet (that he wanted) - 57 hours

I've been killed (by players) 3 times and shot at a few times, I will admit I'm not the best at combat in this game (tho I've only really pulled the trigger on one guy who was already beating me with a axe), I am pretty fair in most shooters (never played arma tho)  but the real issue is I don't count this a "shooter" so I don't take the first shot.

I'm playing for survival/exploration so FOR ME it's not K/D that matters it's trying to survive and making memories/stories along the way. to those who do play it as TDM that's cool. it's a sand box, build a castle or dig a pit !

Don't worry. It's an Alpha.

That was a fake.

I'd say I would average at least 10 kills a day. 

How...Where do you play, what server, which part of the map...I have a problem of even seeing that many players in a week lol. granted, I don't play as much lately

Edited by Highlander007

Kills: 200+

Played: 174 Hours

Reasoning: Because after you're geared up theres not much else at this stage of Alpha to do other than hunt players

• Like 1

Well I've been involved in about 100 so kills in SA, 

300 hours playing.

Reasons:

-Person(s) were being robbed

-learned the person KoS

-Learned about something evil in general from the person (example, "I kill people after I take their stuff for fun").

-Person(s) were following me without saying a word.

-Not following directions (example, "please get to the ground or ill have to shoot" "don't come any closer or ill shoot").

-Running around a KoS zone with gun raised (example, electro, SE airfield).

-When I ask for someone to not raise their weapon, and it gets raised.

-When I use VOIP and i ask for them to respond, no response, tell them ill presume hostile if I see them later, still no response.

Hours:

p7YoXnw.jpg

Peoples killed:

Reason:

I'm leet

At 83 hours of play I've killed 6 possibly 7 players. Only reason I know this is because each instance has been interesting. The first was a bambi who ran at me out of the blue, I had my fire axe out. He started punching so I swung and down he went. The second was at NEAF, heading towards the hangar (Had been checking the area frequently) when suddenly someone unloads a clip of M4 ammo at me. I run into the hang and right into the closest corner as I went in, swapped from my mosin to FNX and wait. He runs in without checking and I unload into him. Probably wasted most of the shots but hey, I survived. The next 3 made me laugh, group of 3 guys in Elektro killing people. Got the drop on the first by accident, axed him and grabbed his gun. Whilst moving from the building his mate runs in, get's gunned down by instinct (Only know they were together cus of global). The third I spotted running towards where I had just keft, and they open up at me. I fire back but I'm down before I can guarantee the kill, though I'm sure I saw him drop. (This is the possible 7th).

The last two I remember cus it pissed me off. I came across 2 new spawns on the coast (I'd been heading up to Berenzo and planned on going Svet afterward) and was sticking to the tree line. Well I see 2 guys working together, watch them for a few minutes and decide, ok let's be a nice guy. I call out in global for them not panic, I'm friendly and I drop some food and drink for them, even though they didn't answer. I watch as they eat and drink, and when they are done, I leave them to it. Next thing I know, they both start swinging for me, so I drop them with my sawn off.

But yeah, those are my account's, and are also hy I'm so close to being someone who doesn't help anyone unless I know them now.

44 in total, after 96 hours of play

why - I roll in a group of 9 or so friends, have little to no reason to trust anyone else, any more people, especially those not on our private chat, and it gets difficult to coordinate. don't usually shoot anyone with less gear than us though, unless they try to beat the shit out of us, as they often do :lol: imo the most fun part of the game is the intensity of the firefights :D

Edited by TheWalrusNet

I dont know, i dont count it. Less than 20, maybe? IDK. 50 hours on the game.

Always self defense. I barely get spotted. HC only.

About 35 kills. Yesterday I killed like 15 fresh spawns at 40/40 player server with my friend just for fun. They just kept spawning in as i was in the quarrytown at coast. Lots of fun moments. We handcuffed them, then we took their clothes and we shot them to the leg and then we just watched how they slowly moved at the middle of the road attracting other fresh spawns. The result is that i am a lot better shooter now with mosin :)

10-15 kills so far, in maybe 50 hours.

Mostly because they were trying to hold me up/ were trolling/ or unresponsive in chat.

I am now looking to kill anyone I can, in an effort to try and get myself killed, as I would like to try and get geared up all over again. I'm looking forward to some new content in order to spice things up again! bring on Hunting!