Sign in to follow this  
Zjasuu

Seriously do something to the blood loss.......

I'm not even kidding, blood loss is the biggest fucking joke in the whole game. I was chasing these 3 guys on a field, they didn't see me, I shot in the air, and this zombie hit me, well OFC I start bleeding from the first hit, and covered by jackets, pants and other clothes my character apparently wants to die for a blood loss rather than press his wound or tear rags from his pants. This is seriously retarded.

I'm not even kidding, blood loss is the biggest fucking joke in the whole game. I was chasing these 3 guys on a field, they didn't see me, I shot in the air, and this zombie hit me, well OFC I start bleeding from the first hit, and covered by jackets, pants and other clothes my character apparently wants to die for a blood loss rather than press his wound or tear rags from his pants. This is seriously retarded.

what? are you saying that you expect your character to bandage himself automatically?

• Like 2

Huh???

Have you tried using a bandage?

Most valuable item in the game, a fucking T-shirt, if you don't have one everything 1 hit kills you.

Yes, characters die from blood loss if you don't bandage.

Anything else we can clear up?

• Like 3

NO, I'm saying that this fucking retarded, my character rather died to blood loss rather than do ANYTHING to stop it. Pressure to wound... no??? OK...

Edited by Zjasuu

please say me OP is do trolling :D

after read was laugh straight away is making coffee going on my keyboard and monitor  :huh:

• Like 2

NO, I'm saying that this fucking retarded, my character rather died to blood loss rather than do ANYTHING to stop it. Pressure to wound... no??? OK...

Yes, your character will die if you choose to do nothing about blood loss.

So... a temporary blood loss solution whilst in a combat or escaping danger... something like putting pressure on your wounds... I think he is asking why doesn't our character automatically hold his wounds.

I understand now. The grammar wasn't there. But I got through it.

I too would like to see something like this. Not an auto function, but maybe holding down space bar with empty hands to slow your blood loss.

Edited by Esolu
  • Like 1

So you get hit by a zombie...start to bleed and, instead of taking care of that problem, decided to ignore it and keep chasing those players?

Nice story...

• Like 1

Yes, your character will die if you choose to do nothing about blood loss.

Fuck you I know how the game works, now gtfo if you don't have anything better to say.

So... a temporary blood loss solution whilst in a combat or escaping danger... something like putting pressure on your wounds... I think he is asking why doesn't our character automatically hold his wounds.

I understand now. The grammar wasn't there. But I got through it.

I too would like to see something like this. Not an auto function, but maybe holding down space bar with empty hands to slow your blood loss.

THANK YOU, I'M SO PISSED OFF IT'S HARD TO WRITE CORRECTLY.

Fuck you I know how the game works, now gtfo if you don't have anything better to say.

THANK YOU, I'M SO PISSED OFF IT'S HARD TO WRITE CORRECTLY.

If you know how the game works you would know that you have to bandage to stop blood loss. You chose to not bandage, and died. Next time bandage to stop blood loss and you might not die.

Anything else we can clear up for you?

A bandit without bandages :D best story every ahaha  :D

• Like 2

troll must be trolling

• Like 1

A bandit without bandages :D best story every ahaha  :D

And explain to me how am I a bandit????

troll must be trolling

Probably, but then again you would be surprised at the things people think/do.

So people can purchase, install and play this game
and are, at the same time, unable to rightclick a badage ?

Edited by dawud

Calm down man, it's a game. It's very hard to get your point across when you swear and post with extreme rage.

Blood loss is super slow right now. You can bleed for like 20 minutes before dying it seems lol. At any rate, any player will tell you to keep bandages on you. Not one, not two, but SEVERAL bandages in different locations. Every time you come across a worn/pristine shirt, rip that shit up and make rags!  :D

As for your suggestion, it sounds.. decent. But it should only be possible to put pressure on the wound if you're not moving or, at a maximum, walking. It would be counter intuitive to SPRINT while you're also holding the wound to prevent bleeding. I think that you should bleed faster with faster movement, with sprinting leading to the fastest bleeding. That way it could be useful to hold the wound if you're waiting for a buddy to come patch you up.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

Am i right in presuming you want your character to do things on his/her own, automatically?

You are bleeding - so you want the character to bandage/apply pressure even if you don't have a rag or bandage?

How about the game notices someone close by (in case you haven't seen) so it raises your weapon and shoots for you as well?

• Like 10

I understand your rage, but yeah, this game is about zombies and you need to be preventive.

Yeah, but if you know how the game works, why are you deliberately going into danger without anything to bandage yourself with?

The injury mechanics need a LOT of work to bring them up to speed with the overall level of depth that's planned for this game... but until then, you have to use the mechanics as you know them to be now, and adjust your actions in a sensible way.

Rage posting about it on the forum is bound to bring you in for flak. The game isn't retarded, the game is unfinished - as you well know.

It's so easy for people with english as their main language, none of you even understand what I'm trying to say. SO I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN IT HERE AND READ THIS SHIT IF YOU FUCKING HAVE A PROBLEM HERE:

I'm running to Polana, I see a zombie chasing 3 guys on a field, I go after them so I COULD ASK THEM IF THEY COULD PLEASE GIVE ME A CAN OPENER SO I DON'T FUCKING STARVE, they obviously don't see me since I'm 200 meters away from them, and behind them, luckily I have a rifle (the new 22.), I shoot it in THE AIR TO GET THEM TO NOTICE ME, well I thought one of them noticed me and I started to do the penguin dance, then a zombie hits me, I don't have any bandages since the last 3 towns were completely looted (by the guys I was following).

Then I run after them towards Gorka, and just when I reach them in the new police station I go unconscious, right when I started to put on a bandage(that the guy gave me), if I would have had the option to press my wound and mitigate the bleeding I wouldn't have died.

GET IT???

My recommendation is not to lose blood. Problem solved!

Yeah, but if you know how the game works, why are you deliberately going into danger without anything to bandage yourself with?

The injury mechanics need a LOT of work to bring them up to speed with the overall level of depth that's planned for this game... but until then, you have to use the mechanics as you know them to be now, and adjust your actions in a sensible way.

Rage posting about it on the forum is bound to bring you in for flak. The game isn't retarded, the game is unfinished - as you well know.

I don't care if I die, I just want the devs to do something about the miserable loser I have to play as.

So... players yellied around about game is not surival... and now you yelling it too hard cuz amount of badages was reduced. I know bleeding is hard one and zombie have around 50% (i think) to make bleeding but try avoid such situations. Game will going to surival more and more, don't expect only pvp forever, your decisions will be more value. Before you start shooting (whatever is your reason) think its worth make dinner bell for zombies (if they are near).

Edited by TokumeiSennin