Miquinei

I just made a fundamental* mistake and paid* the price.

After a while of playing as a civilia, I decided to go back to old school military play. I switched to HC and fully kitted up I was overwatching balota to spot hold up opportiunity. After 1h of waiting I decided to log, I was getting some hudge dsync at the time and decided to just run down the hill through the field get inside and call it a day. As I was cominng down my dsync eased and all of a sudden i hear "hello mate" coming from behind. I looked back and saw two armed guys.. I replied hello and turned around. Are you friendly? "Yea" both replied, one of them was a teen. They asked me to put my weapon down and so i did. I asked them if they need anything and they started speaking German and the youngster fired killing me in one shot.

I was mad at myself that i didnt just run now that i think about it..

but i must say dsync didnt help as i clearly couldnt see them and they did see me - i ran past them basically.

Damn shame

Edited by Miquinei
  • Like 3

I just made a foundamental mistake and paided the price.

I didn't make it past that.

• Like 6

I was going to get all grammer nazi on you, but I figured you might rebuild jet turbines. Why did you not log off at the overwatch position?  I found it odd when you said I just run down hill, get inside, and log.  Sounds like you are logging out inside the buildings which is another mistake.

• Like 1

Hello there

Personally, I'm not fussed about the chaps grammar, its the content that's key.

Which, is lacking in the majority of you chap's replies to the poster.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 18

De-sync is a bitch for situational awareness.

The only friendly people I found who don't threaten you with bullshit so you don't kill them are in newspawn to newspawn situations. And some geared to newspawn situations but I had to kill 2 chinaman/asian newspawns while helping one.

Motorbike helmets are life savers if you venture into newspawn territory for whatever porpoise.

I've seen FAR worse and numerous grammar errors than that, why the hostility?

• Like 2

Hello there

Personally, I'm not fussed about the chaps grammar, its the content that's key.

Which, is lacking in the majority of you chap's replies to the poster.

Rgds

LoK

Grammar nazi and trolls everywhere, they come from the frckin walls too.

Seriusly, it s like that in 90% of replyes, right dear troll deathsupport ?

After a while of playing as a civilia, I decided to go back to old school military play. I switched to HC and fully kitted up I was overwatching balota to spot hold up opportiunity. After 1h of waiting I decided to log, I was getting some hudge dsync at the time and decided to just run down the hill through the field get inside and call it a day. As I was cominng down my dsync eased and all of a sudden i hear "hello mate" coming from behind. I looked back and saw two armed guys.. I replied hello and turned around. Are you friendly? "Yea" both replied, one of the was a teen. They asked me to put my weapon down and so i did. I asked them if they need anything and they started speaking German and the youngster fired killing me in one shot.

I was mad at myself that i didnt just run now that i think about it..

but i must say dsync didnt help as i clearly couldnt see them and they did see me - i ran past them basically.

Damn shame

This is what i love to hear, people waiting forever to be a dick just to get karma'd.

Run Forest Run!!  They're wasting their time telling me to put my weapon down...it's either let me go my own way or pull the freakin' trigger....one of us is going to die!  Stopping for anyone is in my opinion a high risk...and from what I've seen the odds are against you especially when they say "drop your weapon"!!

I thought your mistake was not recieving proper education, and the price paid being the inability to spell correctly

"Receiving". You also forgot a period. The irony.

• Like 3

I don't think you did anything wrong, until they asked you to put your weapon down. When someone does that, you should just start shooting, or run if you think you can get away with it.

i am offensive and find this german.

• Like 1

is great to see guy WHO TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN DEATH :thumbsup:  ;)  :beans:

you realise was bad decide you making and will learn lesson

no rage >:(

no QQ :(

no bitching 'why they kill me on the sight??? :huh:

only taking value experience and never repeat same mistake

you having my beans and my respect I wish more like you exist in forums :)

...After 1h of *camping I decided to log...

corrected that for you

First 4 posts are about the persons grammar? I'll take a guess here and point out that he writes better in English, which isn't his first language, than you do in his language you ignorant fools ;)

• Like 1

First 4 posts are about the persons grammar? I'll take a guess here and point out that he writes better in English, which isn't his first language, than you do in his language you ignorant fools ;)

SAURON IS SRS

And like I posted, most people who try to correct grammar and spelling generally have their own posts riddled with errors. Not saying my spelling and grammar are perfect. Hell, I don't always use commas correctly.

Edited by Demoth

I made a mistake last night and Alt + Tab on a ladder to join a skype call, needless to say once i did that i thought i was dead and surely enough i was.

About the "paided" typo, I changed the title of the topic several times and didnt notice my mistake - still getting used to typing on a small tablet. Sorry to all that got butt hurt.

About 'cemping like a fagit' even though I wrote that I was waiting there for 1h, I was actually down on the airfield 60% of the time stalking but missed my opportiunity as people either ran off or I lost them. Again typing from a tablet compounded by my lazy nature (...), my bad.

Oh and I didnt log out at my post because people usually camp at this place and I rather not spawn next to them.