Sign in to follow this  
Meenos

server issues (Dont join) - Clan only etc

They should be force to putt a password up or if you could make a Filter to filter out (Dont join) servers etc.

Its a bit irritating to have to read the server name before joining. IF they dont want you to enter a server they should be putting up a password or have the server not being shown on puplic list.

Isnt there a way to filter away those servers when you play and want to switch server ? or something like that. Have the servers be hidden but joinable if you have the IP or server password etc ?

Just thought there would be a better search option, Filter and restrictions of some sort to help people pick servers easyer. thanks

There are no server that you are not aloud in, Aside from Internal testing.

If you find a server with that in it's name, You can report it.

As long as it remains part of the Public hive, They cannot disallow you access.

Private servers are against the rules. They cannot kick players from joining.

Get the server details and report them if you are getting kicked.  They will be warned and if they continue to kick, they will have their server removed.

yeah but there are so many servers ? dont they see this when they check server list ? 

you are allowed to join any server, if thay kick you for no reason, you can report them and it will get removed. hopefully.

• Like 1

Plenty of people put things like this in the title, but it's an idle threat. It's to discourage you from joining, but if they actually kick you for joining then as others have mentioned they'll have their server taken down. The same is true for most of the "Night" servers: So often I see servers that say "Night Only", but the clock says it's 08:06 or similar. It's a ploy to discourage you from joining so that the owners get a proportionally larger share of the loot spawns with a lower risk of death.

the problem is that - at least for me - the server history is kinda bugged and does not show the correct order of the servers you've played on recently  and without that it's a bit annoying to find again the server you've just joined and got kicked from.

Also: Is is possible to report servers just for having a server name like that?

I've recognized a lot of "testing" servers too that say they would delete your character upon joining, I guess that's just to keep people from joining too?