javehn22

Who wants Tea and Coffee added to DayZ

Hello everyone, 

Me and my friends were talking about the new Dayz hunting and cooking that is coming to Dayz, but we we're thinking how cool would it be if you could make a cup of tea or coffee. You know find a kettle, some powdered milk and then find tea or coffee. When campfires are added we could all sit around have a cup of joe and sit back and relax. It would be great, they could even add a thermal flask so that it stays warmer for longer and you can carry it about. Lets hear your ideas for things to add when you camping finally arrives!! 

• Like 1

I recently posted about Tea and Coffee added to DAYZ PLEASE ADD IT. Find powdered milk, water, coffee/tea and a thermal flask so you can carry it about , then you just need a kettle so that you can brew a lovely patch of coffee! PLEASE PLEASE AADDDD.

• Like 3

If you have already posted it then why do you need another thread? you could have just edited the old one. Or request it to be moved.

Edited by MartinD

First time I have used the forum so I'm not quite sure with everything I have though deleted the previous post so.

Hello fellow coffee drinker.  I think your excitement about coffee and the double post may warrant you cut back drinking coffee. :)

French press the coffee :thumbsup:

• Like 1

old style, with cardamom and cinnamon, in a cezve.

Can we have a Zombucks in every town please?

Spiced Beans Latte might be real popular...

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Me and my friends were talking about the new Dayz hunting and cooking that is coming to Dayz, but we we're thinking how cool would it be if you could make a cup of tea or coffee. You know find a kettle, some powdered milk and then find tea or coffee. When campfires are added we could all sit around have a cup of joe and sit back and relax. It would be great, they could even add a thermal flask so that it stays warmer for longer and you can carry it about. Lets hear your ideas for things to add when you camping finally arrives!!

As behalf of Asian people I demand

-Chinese Tea

-Green Tea

-Saffron Tea

-Cordyceps Tea

-Teabags

Dean Hall, make it happen!

If there is no Vodka, I dont need tea or coffee.

FALSE! It would actually lower it.

How would adding heat to your body lower its temperature?

I'm all for coffee, would give you some fluid and also heat you up a little bit. 

If drinking tea or coffee will make zombies stop running through walls then I am all for it...

• Like 1

I also think they should add in a 'tea withdrawal' status for any players from the UK/Ireland, after 5 minutes without tea you collapse and die. It's a realistic feature