vv4851

banned but never cheated in dayz standalone

today i buy new graphics card  for the game i have to play this game 2 months and i gob banned I never cheated in dayz never why i am banned?

Edited by vv4851

today i buy new graphics card  for the game i have to play this game 2 months and i gob banned I never cheated in dayz never why i am banned?

let me guess.. you have a little brother/cousin/relative/friend don't you?

• Like 5

Was it a server ban or battle-eye ban? What message popped up? Can you join other servers?

You'll have to post some more info if you want help. Though if it is a battle-eye ban, you'll have to contact them.

gozw.png

So... this is just coincidence, I guess?

• Like 36

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of confirmed cases where BattlEye has reported false positives? I have no idea if it's based on known applications or heuristics.

gozw.png

Lol.

Stone cold busted.

• Like 6

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of confirmed cases where BattlEye has reported false positives? I have no idea if it's based on known applications or heuristics.

I've heard BattlEye used to ban rather than kick for Winject. While Winject's most popular use is injecting cheats, it itself is not a cheat.

Lol.

Stone cold busted.

Maybe he's just a diehard DayZ fanboy that cheated on Rust because it's (for some reason) considered a rival game.

Edited by Altimor

gozw.png

LOL

Well, that settles that.

I've not heard or seen any cases. Every once in awhile when one of these "I'm banned" threads pop up there has been evidence that the player was cheating. From what I've seen anyway. I may be wrong though *shrug*.

Edited by Rhodes

Hahaha looks like he is a hacker. Well you can buy another copy of the game if you want. If you remove your 3rd parts modifications then you shouldn't lose access to the game again. Good day.

Thanks for verifying to all of us that you lowlifes are actually getting banned. Yay!

• Like 6

gozw.png

Awwww!... I was really hoping we were going to get him to come back and say that someone must have got on his account or hacked his PC or his little brother probably did something when he played without him knowing the other day.. LOL

I love how stupid hackers are.. its like they are all little kids... wait o.O

• Like 1

Check out this bonfire!

*opens marshmallows*

These smores might taste like burnt, scumbag, idiot, loser, twit, numbnut, jerkwad, asshole, bitch face, stupid, hacker skin.

*hands out smores*

• Like 1

Its actually so hilarious how hackers use the same "username" globally. It makes me laugh everytime how dumb they are.

• Like 1

I don't really know, that some good fucking proof that he's a dirty hacker.

But I had a DayZ partner who got VAC (cheating) banned and had to buy a 2nd DayZ copy, and I sure as hell know that he NEVER hacked, in one single game I played with him.

Fuck Battleye.

gozw.png

LOLLL !

Never let your little brother install the GPU.

• Like 1

No, really, are you guys attacking him for cheating on Rust?

I'm sure he limits his cheating to rust and only rust, you make a good point.

• Like 5

No, really, are you guys attacking him for cheating on Rust?

Absolutely. I'm not a fan of Rust personally, but hacking is bullshit no matter what game it is, in my opinion.

Edited by Rhodes
  • Like 10