Sign in to follow this  
guppy22143

Bandits Beware!

BEWARE AND COWER, YE HEATHENS!

Me and my squad are beginning the hunt! We will crucify you on Noob Hill! We will hang you from the rafters of the industrial barns! We will blow out your kneecaps and force you to PERSONALLY apologize to everyone you have ever held up, killed or beaten! Ye shall pay for thy crimes! We will burn you at the stake! We will drench you in steak sauce, cripple you and leave you for the zombies! We will handcuff you to the bars of the prison in the NWAF! We will shove the Mosin bayonets up your own ass! We will choke you out with the rope that you used to tie up other players! We will beat you with your own gun! We will shoot you like dogs, ye sinners!

So heed this as a fair warning. :D

From now on, any server my squad plays on will become a bandit-free zone.

You have been warned. Even a medic can kill those who deserve it!

• Like 1

Breaking news: Tpyesetter fired.

...when do you realize, that DayZ is just about, what decisions the players do?

I'm a heroe sometimes... and a bandit too. In fact I'm...  a neutral person, which will detain you from fuckin' with it. 

Breaking news: Tpyesetter fired.

...when do you realize, that DayZ is just about, what decisions the players do?

I'm a heroe sometimes... and a bandit too. In fact I'm...  a neutral person, which will detain you from fuckin' with it. 

Exactly. This is just giving us something to do! :P

We are heroes, bandits are bandits... They make the game fun. Decided to share our new hunting decision out of boredom. :3

• Like 1

I just took out a squad of 4 while playing solo earlier... was that you folks? :P

I just took out a squad of 4 while playing solo earlier... was that you folks? :P

Nah, we keep ourselves to a squad of 3. Sometimes I'll roll with 4-5, but that's a bit unmanageable.

Nah, we keep ourselves to a squad of 3. Sometimes I'll roll with 4-5, but that's a bit unmanageable.

3 or 4 is the prime limit in my opinion, having an sks, an m4 and two Mosin's with LR scopes provides enough cover to tackle most large cities.

Oh ok.. 2 of them were rolling hospitals so I thought maybe.. Id feel a tad bad if it was. :/ I like killing but I prefer it to be anonymous. Otherwise the guilt makes me play differently and Im having fun playing like a sociopath on crack right now. Its like the good ol days for me, all lonewolf and hunting players. 

I must say, so far I have only killed people at mil bases.. it just feels right that way. I dont like shooting people I see looting a house, or running through a field.. thats too cheap.

I shall have to convert a few to the Church of the Infinity Turtles.

Our Commandments are as follows.

I. Do what you will.

II. Seek adventure.

III. Eat cake.

IV. Kick butt.

V. Breed insanity.

And of course the Sins...

I. Thou shalt not be boring.

II. Thou shalt not overdose on chocolate.

III. Thou shalt not eat poison cake.

IV. Thou shalt not become a zombie locked up in some shitty morgue.

V. Thou shalt not be boring.

Exactly. This is just giving us something to do! :P

We are heroes, bandits are bandits... They make the game fun. Decided to share our new hunting decision out of boredom. :3

Read my signature.

Profit.

• Like 1

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

that-guys-actually-pretty-badass.jpg

In all seriousness, this was more or less a joke thread. :P

Call yourself a medic?

You've just blinded everyone who tried to read your thread.

• Like 1

Call yourself a medic?

I like cyan. :3

Call yourself a medic?

96611777_1346574141_1346574154_460x460.j

How exactly will you decide who is a bandit and who isn't? When you see someone shooting at someone else, you can't assume they were the one who shot first. Or if you see someone being handcuffed, who's to say they are not just testing features (we did this frequently to Merino).

If you hunt bandits, you will end up killing innocent people as well, which in effect makes you a bandit.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhh

I am defeated, the retinas of my bandit eyes have been seared by gratuitous amounts of teal cyan.

Edited by Rudette

How exactly will you decide who is a bandit and who isn't? When you see someone shooting at someone else, you can't assume they were the one who shot first. Or if you see someone being handcuffed, who's to say they are not just testing features (we did this frequently to Merino).

If you hunt bandits, you will end up killing innocent people as well, which in effect makes you a bandit.

Nah we don't just break up fire fights. I mean we sort of stalk players... Creepy, right? Anyway, we stalk players and figure out who they are. Or we wait until someone engages us.

Bandit, hero, its all the same... The only true way to ever be a true hero is to not shoot at, hold up, or be rude to another player at all... Otherwise killing someone anyone at all makes you a bandit. So go ahead shoot at me... But the fact that you shoot at me makes you just as bad as me... Only way to be a true hero is to run around with an axe only for personal defense against zombies and giving food and drink to anyone and everyone you see and helping them, otherwise if you have a gun and you're not in TS with me... 8 times out of ten Ill shoot you dead before you get the chance to do it to me.