c4ptmiles

Goodbye Dayz

Is that really necessary?

I own a pistol and a hunting rifle.

My mom owns a pistol and a 22. rifle inherited from her father.

My dad owns an AR, a hunting rifle, a shotgun, and two pistols.

Edit: No, its not....but we own em anyway.

Edited by Crazykage
  • Like 2

people spend time writing this long winded shit? Then Reply with even longer winded shit.

Good Lord, Less time posting on the forum more time playing games.

This is the internet.

We don't care enough to read.

I own a pistol and a hunting rifle.

My mom owns a pistol and a 22. rifle inherited from her father.

My dad owns an AR, a hunting rifle, a shotgun, and two pistols.

Edit: No, its not....but we own em anyway.

Brilliant response!

haha oh man what a n00b  ^_^...                               ALPHAAAAAA

When the zombies are introduced properly.. then everyone wont be killing each other as much because there will be a common threat and more cooperation will be needed

Long text

Completely agree. If people run at me screaming friendly friendly, they get shot in the head or in the legs instantly. Screaming friendly does not give you a free pass. No, I don't trust you when you come running at me, no I don't want to deal with you.

Do it properly. I was in the hotel in Elektro looting a corpse, I hear footsteps downstairs... So I tell him "Hey buddy, I can hear you walking down there, what do you want?"  He said he was sorry for running into me, but he was getting sniped from a guy in the hayfields and he ran for cover. I asked him if he had a weapon, and he said he picked up a SKS but he did not have any ammo. I told him to come up with the weapon on his back,and don't make a sudden move so we could spot the guy who was shooting at him and take him out. He comes up, I'm aiming at him, he panicks and tells me to not shoot him.. I said that he shouldn't worry and that he could come in carefully. He sits next to me and points me towards the guy in the hayfield. I spot up, but he is just searching for cover behind a haystack.

I tell the guy I could give him some SKS ammo and for him to run out, go around the hayfield while I keep the guy in the field pinned down by mosinfire.. He agrees. I drop a stack of 20 rounds, taking a huge risk, but he's good for it and runs out, circling around the hayfield. As soon as I spot the other guy, I take a shot at him and he ducks back behind the haystack. This goes on for a few minutes until my newly aquired friend runs up behind him and pops him in the head.

Mission accomplished! I put my gear on my back and sprint towards the hayfield. There is my new friend in the dead guy's gear. Thanking me and telling me this is the first time he's got a loadout like this. Full of pride he shows me the fully modded Mosin and the extra M4 the guy had on his back. I told him he did a great job. He then said he would go to a better position to sort out his new gear and explore more in Cherno.

He turned around and right there I shot him in the back of the head with my Magnum. I then told my friend on teamspeak who was running all the way from Kamishovo to come out the barn where he was hiding for a few minutes and get the gear. There we were, succesfully used a person to kit out my friend. Because I'm a dick, and if you trust someone who you've just met for 3 minutes, chances are you will die soon. I will use you for the benefit of my own and my friends.

And that is what is making this game so amazing! The psychology, the social interaction.... Welcome to Day Z. Yeah it's buggy, yeah it's not finished, but it's a wonderful game.

• Like 1

Goodbye!

It has been a lovely time with you, but i see nothing more than getting hurt over and over again.
Not that you are not challenging enough, it's simply  your residents are not able to play on a human level.

Why do I have to get shot, when I wave at somebody and loud and understandable  say "Friendly! Hello!"?
They are the reason why it does not even make fun anymore to spend time with you.
I know, it's not your fault, but as long as this does not change we have to split.

I realy hope in an real apocalyptic scenario, the people come to value life more. And that there are much less guns.

So... Goodbye!

See you when you got privat hives. Otherwise there will be no future for us.

with love
Miles

nelson_haha.jpg

I say Yo man, hands up and pants down or your brains are on the wall. I say pants so noone hides a weapon. They keep them, or I trade pants.

I say Yo man, hands up and pants down or your brains are on the wall. I say pants so noone hides a weapon. They keep them, or I trade pants.

what about their shirt? or tac vest? Or backpack?

What is it with people on the internet always being grammar/spelling nazi's.....

Because the use of improper language can really convey something completely different than you intended. For instance I was with my mate the other day and at some point I tell him "Me and my girlfriend fuck like rabbits!" He looks a bit weird and responds "Wow dude... I only fuck... like... my girlfriend."

I stole that joke

[http://youtu.be/dT1v1GmPCtE?t=3m40s]

Edited by JoostVoordeel

OP explains why he is leaving on the forum in what I assume is an effort to share his experience and improve the game, and gets shot in the face again :(

Many, many times.

• Like 1

See you when you got privat hives. Otherwise there will be no future for us.

46467169.jpg

Edited by TiKilla
  • Like 2

OP explains why he is leaving on the forum in what I assume is an effort to share his experience and improve the game, and gets shot in the face again :(

Many, many times.

you cant be serious !

Is that really necessary?

I have more than he does.  Yes it's necessary.  A few for home defense, even more for recreational shooting.  Hell I just bought 3 more since Dec 15. ^_^

Edited by Mdogg2005

Pro Tip:  If you don't want to get shot hide in the bushes rather than running in the street waiving and yelling friendly.

Completely agree. If people run at me screaming friendly friendly, they get shot in the head or in the legs instantly. Screaming friendly does not give you a free pass. No, I don't trust you when you come running at me, no I don't want to deal with you.

Do it properly. I was in the hotel in Elektro looting a corpse, I hear footsteps downstairs... So I tell him "Hey buddy, I can hear you walking down there, what do you want?"  He said he was sorry for running into me, but he was getting sniped from a guy in the hayfields and he ran for cover. I asked him if he had a weapon, and he said he picked up a SKS but he did not have any ammo. I told him to come up with the weapon on his back,and don't make a sudden move so we could spot the guy who was shooting at him and take him out. He comes up, I'm aiming at him, he panicks and tells me to not shoot him.. I said that he shouldn't worry and that he could come in carefully. He sits next to me and points me towards the guy in the hayfield. I spot up, but he is just searching for cover behind a haystack.

I tell the guy I could give him some SKS ammo and for him to run out, go around the hayfield while I keep the guy in the field pinned down by mosinfire.. He agrees. I drop a stack of 20 rounds, taking a huge risk, but he's good for it and runs out, circling around the hayfield. As soon as I spot the other guy, I take a shot at him and he ducks back behind the haystack. This goes on for a few minutes until my newly aquired friend runs up behind him and pops him in the head.

Mission accomplished! I put my gear on my back and sprint towards the hayfield. There is my new friend in the dead guy's gear. Thanking me and telling me this is the first time he's got a loadout like this. Full of pride he shows me the fully modded Mosin and the extra M4 the guy had on his back. I told him he did a great job. He then said he would go to a better position to sort out his new gear and explore more in Cherno.

He turned around and right there I shot him in the back of the head with my Magnum. I then told my friend on teamspeak who was running all the way from Kamishovo to come out the barn where he was hiding for a few minutes and get the gear. There we were, succesfully used a person to kit out my friend. Because I'm a dick, and if you trust someone who you've just met for 3 minutes, chances are you will die soon. I will use you for the benefit of my own and my friends.

And that is what is making this game so amazing! The psychology, the social interaction.... Welcome to Day Z. Yeah it's buggy, yeah it's not finished, but it's a wonderful game.

My good sir, that's a great story.  Seriously...one of the best I've read on these here forums.  

Does it really take a rocket scientist to figure out people kill like crazy because there isn't much to do in the current state of the game?

Once tents, vehicles, bases, etc come into play people will be much more friendly. End-game is fast right now. Gear up, game is over, time to kill. More stuff to do, more friendlier folks get. Common sense. Ta...

Does it really take a rocket scientist to figure out people kill like crazy because there isn't much to do in the current state of the game?

Once tents, vehicles, bases, etc come into play people will be much more friendly. End-game is fast right now. Gear up, game is over, time to kill. More stuff to do, more friendlier folks get. Common sense. Ta...

Other threats like weather, sickness, and increased danger from zeds will help as well as players will be more preoccupied with survival and have less free time for bambi killing.  Other activities like scavenging parts for vehicles, hunting, and cooking will help as well.  

Look I don't know if you know this but, people lie, and people who say hey, I am friendly and wave, are just waiting for you to lower your guard so they can have a better opportunity to either knock you out with their fists or gun/axe you down as soon as your back is turned. I am a member of a great hero clan, we help people and offer protection when needed, however I can honestly tell you I have lost count as to how many people we have came across that are saying their friendly, just long enough to jump someone who has wandered off a bit too far from the squad, or they simply rambo it into the squad punching like a mad man trying their luck on punching someone into the ground, lol...

If you feel like you don't want to keep trying and playing DayZ SA, I or anyone else are not going to stop you, it's your decision, however if your interested in joining my clan, and becoming part of the solution, please don't hesitate to PM me and I can get you setup with TS info, Steam group invite, ect. I promise there are good people in Chernarus you just need to look harder.

• Like 1