Grimey Rick

Grimey Rick standing down from DayZ within a year.

Say what NOOOooo dont go who will troll the forums without you ( well plenty of people but ya know)

• Like 1

Hes such a douche taking credit for things and then leaving why would he do this he clearly hates all dayz players grimey rick more like grimey DICKK

kidding

Edited by omgwtfbbq
  • Like 4

well i never liked him to begin with anyway

he can go dig a hole

(extreme sarcasm i have no idea who we're talking about unless it isnt Will Ferrel who happen to be  above me)

Edited by bioned

well, I for one....waitholdon..........*gets up on a soapbox

WELL I FOR ONE FIND THIS HIGLY UNPROFESSIONAL! How DARE you decide to leave the testing team A YEAR FROM NOW!?

We still have a LOT of alpha testing left to do! Without you on the team, we wont finish testing everything so that the devs know when shit is broke!

Don't you CARE about this game, or where it ends up? Without you, we will surely have like, 5 undiscovered, minor, non-game breaking bugs (that are possibly funny or entertaining) that are still around in the final release!!!

I AM SOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW!

Discuss.

How is your new game coming along?

k2.jpg

• Like 1

I started playing the mod among the first days it came out and played it for months, then never touched it again for a year plus and only recently picked up the SA...

Rocket says he's done with DayZ but nobody ever is, it draws you back. Nobody can leave for good.. B)

Edited by ASDF991

Pfffft figures, you were never really committed anyway you POS.  :D

• Like 2

You said money would never change you, rick <\3

• Like 1

I expected that always. Now, that he has some tzhousand beans, he just took them and run!

Actually it is a good thing. Actually he did nothing to bring the game forward and even his trolling attempts were mediocre at best and ingame he was just a KoS-Freshspawn-PoS troll that couldn't even handle a rotten banana.

The only question remaining: Why in a year and not now?

Nah, I don't have anything against grimey. Nothing effective.

• Like 1

The whole forum is in fucking panic and everyone is thinking that this game will end up like Minecraft did. And nobody realizes that rocket will be working with the game for another 10 months... once again your post restored my hopes on this bitchy and all-the-time-whining community. Thank you, Rick :D

Bohemia Interactive games has allways been some sort of niche products.

Even though they've got a great financial success with DayZ Alpha, but in the end, when all the little kids are gone, this game will also become a niche product. (which I really hope)

Rick I thought you were turning a new leaf involving less trolling?  What'd that last, a day? lol

• Like 1