Grimey Rick

Grimey Rick standing down from DayZ within a year.

The whole forum is in fucking panic and everyone is thinking that this game will end up like Minecraft did. And nobody realizes that rocket will be working with the game for another 10 months... once again your post restored my hopes on this bitchy and all-the-time-whining community. Thank you, Rick :D

How did Minecraft end up? O.o

Sacre Bleu !!

Vive la legion, tirez à volonté ! Pas de beans pour les Cafards!

I've never met this guy - from what I've heard of him he's ok. He came with an idea - he wasn't looking for money. Idea worked good. But Grimey Rick doesn't like money and fame it's not his bag. He want's to go home to the rocky sunlit caves of Northern Uganda, where life began. But he's going to stay around to shoot his fans and strangers in the head like he's always done, from cover, and do right by them. So what's wrong with that. Who wouldn't agree looking at that sicere quiet, humble, careworn Grimey Rick face, as he points a revolver at them? He's a "human being". Blimey.

xx

Edited by pilgrim

I expected that always. Now, that he has some tzhousand beans, he just took them and run!

Actually it is a good thing. Actually he did nothing to bring the game forward and even his trolling attempts were mediocre at best and ingame he was just a KoS-Freshspawn-PoS troll that couldn't even handle a rotten banana.

The only question remaining: Why in a year and not now?

Nah, I don't have anything against grimey. Nothing effective.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... whoa.

The whole forum is in fucking panic and everyone is thinking that this game will end up like Minecraft did. And nobody realizes that rocket will be working with the game for another 10 months... once again your post restored my hopes on this bitchy and all-the-time-whining community. Thank you, Rick :D

Roger that, Rubber Ducky.

Rick I thought you were turning a new leaf involving less trolling?  What'd that last, a day? lol

I'm trying, but, it's so... hard... :T

You're such a child man.

*** WARNING! INTERNET TOUGH GUY WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR DETECTED! ***

*** INITIATING ANTI-E-THUG DEFENSES! ***

1376d1333550883t-motivational-posters-e-

• Like 3

Rick Grimes?

aD9HCGD.jpg

meh.ro10841.png

I need to stop checking these forums while at work.  I laughed uncontrollably at that shit lol