_3akat_

Wounds from bullets

Now it's to simple to heal after gunfight, all of you now it. I want to see something like this: bullets have a chance to stuck in a body, so before bandaging youself you need to pull out bullets after this you decontaminate wound(s) with alchocol and then use stirile bandage or rags with alchocol too. Of course this is basic and it can be harder. I don't want it in few future pathes but I think it must be included in alpha.

well thats very doubtful that they'll add that in alpha (Because there is alot more things people want then picking metal out of there body)

I'd like to see serious wounds require stitches from a sewing kit as well.

• Like 2

So ok, I gave the idea. As other things it's need a lot of work in balance, give this work to the "Team" .

I do think it would be cool, some point in the future, to differentiate between various wounds... some simply requiring a bandage, others requiring stitches. I doubt we'll ever get to a point where surgery would make sense in the game. But, it would be awesome to have wounds that only stop bleeding for a time when bandaged and will only truly stop bleeding when they're sewn up.

I recall watching some Shack Tactical videos for Arma II where it would sometimes take multiple bandages to stop bleeding - one wouldn't be enough. So, maybe there's an Arma mod out there that could provide insight on how to do this in SA.

I'd also love to see some screaming in pain of a wound is bad enough. Of course there are lots if possibilities once they get the wounded animations working.

Edited by entspeak

I posted this nearly a month ago, sometimes it isn't that easy to find what you are looking for

You posted or made topic about it ? Cuz its make a lot diffrent. Post could be hard to find, true, but topic with 2 kay words its pretty easy.

I didn't offence 3akat and don't have such intention. As its easy to find i mostly though he didn't search it, i suggest him use search option. I didn't asked him  why he didn't found or said "next time search better". He posted on his own reason why didn't found and i do not dispute his reason.

This is what I wrote:

Gunshot wounds/ Holding firearms

- Holding your weapon in ready stance for too long will cause you to shake, eventually lowering back to low-ready (weight of a firearm in outstretched arms)

- Allow for auto resting on walls, windows, etc. to counteract shaking/lowering effect

- Getting hit by a round in the shoulder/arm will decrease length of time you are able to hold a firearm in ready stance (based off of caliber, range and armor value)

- Getting hit by a round in the leg will cause limping, chance to break bone, and a low chance to sever femoral artery causing fast fatal bleeding (based off of caliber, range and armor value)

- Rounds have a chance to embed in your body (high chance in extremities, low chance with high caliber torso hits)

- Embedded rounds will cause permanent reduction to healing ability, more damage then a pass through and require additional cleaning to prevent serious infection (eg: x2 damage/infection chance)

- Attempting to remove an embedded round will cause high damage and heavy bleeding but if sucessfully treated will remove healing debuff

- Add item "tampon"... not just for women, can be used to treat gunshot wounds

Edited by akafugitive