sax guy in church

found it on youtube haha what the hell

starts at 01:00

Edited by duke0095
  • Like 28

1386887210761.jpg

Edited by Guppy the DayZ Medic

LOL

All it needed was a record scratch when they all stopped to look at this guy.

Good stuff.

• Like 5

now THAT'S what DayZ is truly about.

(and bananas in holsters, of course)

• Like 1

So funny... :lol: you made my day

That fire extinguisher... lol !!

I don't get why people get so butt hurt at the thought of killing other people in a VIDEO GAME.

Hahahahaha

because killing people in a video game has been done zillion times before and its boring.. this is a group of people at least trying to be creative and fun.. i'm sure you won't get it as i've seen a couple of videos of yours and they are as boring as an amish kid...

• Like 4

I don't get why people get so butt hurt at the thought of killing other people in a VIDEO GAME.

Hahahahaha

oh your that moron who axed a guy who was trying to fix some poor guys legs. no wonder you can't understand why he didn't shoot

• Like 2

Hahahahaha

You killed a medic. That is inexcusable. Be ashamed and glad I don't hunt you down and exterminate you like the vile rodent you are. You are a sick murderer; the genetic equivalent of a dog mating with Charles Manson. You are a failure of natural selection and an insult to lesser primates. Your mental scope consists of nothing but brutish killing because your underdeveloped brain is incapable of comprehending the basics of medical treatment. You are a failure.

How's that for butthurt?

~Guppy

• Like 5