Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Depth

Another idea, probably far-fetched though

Do you think they will implement sex in the game?

And if a new player wants to start playing the game, they have to wait to be born by two current players....

sex --> new baby --> new dayz player

• Like 1

Do you think they will implement sex in the game?

And if a new player wants to start playing the game, they have to wait to be born by two current players....

sex --> new baby --> new dayz player

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh-300x295.jpg

Edited by lrish

but seriously adding sex makes this game un marketable in certain countries, so probably not.

plus it adds the rape factor which we need to actively steer the devs away from even considering.

• Like 2

lol @ 9 month respawn

You are spawning in 23,328,000 seconds

So that bandits can not only just rape you for your gear, but can actually now rape you? No thank you.

They could easily keep the rape factor out by making it consensual. Each person has to agree to engage in sexual activity or nothing happens.

then hackers

They could easily keep the rape factor out by making it consensual. Each person has to agree to engage in sexual activity or nothing happens.

hackers = override consent hack

get raped

• Like 2

after getting raped status line in bottom left

"i feel violated"

• Like 2

My poop topic went to the graveyard. So will this.

Well at least you had a reason to visit an outhouse and give those a reason to exist.

but seriously adding sex makes this game un marketable in certain countries, so probably not.

plus it adds the rape factor which we need to actively steer the devs away from even considering.

That's a really good point. Id never thought about it before now, but it instantly made me remember the no corpses or something in a certain country in L4D2. Isnt there a chance some countries might even have a problem with some of the games current content? eg, handcuffing and force feeding someone bleach.

That's a really good point. Id never thought about it before now, but it instantly made me remember the no corpses or something in a certain country in L4D2. Isnt there a chance some countries might even have a problem with some of the games current content? eg, handcuffing and force feeding someone bleach.