Sign in to follow this  
leefriendfield

What is the playstyle people would give you.

If you meet 50 players what would they say about you, would the majority call you a bandit, survivor, hero etc...

I belive people would look at me and think im a survivor and bandit, but more of a bandit. I am willing to kill players becuase they have a bag of rice and I hate other people taking gear from places I want to loot. I am willing to trust people but only if I manage to suprise them or else I just shoot em, its too risky meeting new people.

Heres why I play as a bandit: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/169541-why-i-play-as-a-bandit/

Edited by LeeFriendField

I'm Neutral. People say I'm a nice guy, but in the end, I'm neither a hero nor a bandit. I kill if I need to, help if I feel the need to, but all-in-all I'm just your standard survivor.

Neutrality can be your greatest ally at times.

Edited by mullraugh
  • Like 1

Traitorous bandit? A real-life friend wouldn't share his stash of ammo with me, so I handcuffed him and took it.

• Like 1

I would not kill anyone,but once some one kills me I go on a rampage.

But I am normaly a nice guy

Edited by meat pie

So far.. many more people I have met have become my allies than enemies. So I guess that would mean Im a friendly-medic-hero who is prone to go on a localized killing spree if anybody threatens him. :D

People would say i'm a hero. I only kill when i either need to, or i have personally seen the person do something hostile.

Can it be hero and bandit? I do shoot anyone that gets near me (I trust no one and I'm perfectly fine playing solo), but I do hunt stupid servers/clans that start to build up notoriety to trying to farm all the time and auto kick. More so said clan members I find in other servers.

Edited by SeekerScorpio

Hunter/survivor

I don't actively look for a fight. But if I have the drop on somebody that I don't know, and that person poses a potential threat to me, I don't hesitate. Weather I am actively hunting, or just happen across someone.

In total, I have deliberately killed another player, that didn't pose any perceived direct threat to me, and unprovoked, only 5 times. Other than that, I have killed quite a few.

Just this night I came to green mountain, and saw somebody running around on the walkway up on the tower. I snuck up to the base of the tower, and waited outside the entrance, hoping to catch them on the way out. But then I saw another player inside the prison cell of the barracks building. Knowing that I was outnumbered, that they were unaware, and that I could eliminate this new threat while still being able to trap the guy in the tower, I lined up my M4, and fired 5 shots. The first hit him, but after he went down, I wasn't sure if he was dead, so I fired 4 more into the wall where I thought he would be prone to be sure. After a few minutes, nobody came out of the tower, so I blitzed into the barracks. Sure enough, the guy was dead. Head gear ruined (seems I DID get him with the first shot). He had 3 FNx mags, which I took, 2 coupled stanags, which I had been unable to find until then, which I took, and some beer, which I took. The rest was of no use to me. So I hid the body. I found another coupled stanag in the building, then carefully left the facility all together. On the way out, I kept a sharp eye on the tower walkway, and never saw the guy. He was either inside, camping the ladder, or he logged.

Point being, I generally stalk into places, being very sneaky. My general assumption is that somebody is always nearby. And in doing so, I OFTEN get the drop on others. Im beginning to think that im actually a pretty sneaky fuck, as I have not been attacked by another player in a long time. Either that, or the vast majority of players are totally oblivious...

Edited by Crazykage

I suppose im neutral, however maybe leaning towards potential bandit.

I mainly roam around stocking up on guns and ammo so i can defend myself. That being said, here lately ive been wanting to actually wander around and kill people. Have yet to run into anyone, however thats probably due to where i typically load up at.

Probably a Hero anymore. A couple of months ago, Bandit all the way. I like to play certain roles to help out groups. Carry ammo, be a medic, help track enemies for people, help coordinate attacks, etc. Not that I always take a back seat to action, but you'd be really surprised at what advantages some assistance or an extra pair of eyes can provide, especially if you're being tactical. 

I'll help out anyone, even bandits at times. I suppose I just like to group up with people and see what we can get done.

Edited by Gekkonidae

Traitorous bandit? A real-life friend wouldn't share his stash of ammo with me, so I handcuffed him and took it.

That's kinda fair since your friend sounds like a dick.

OT: Survivor with psychopath inclinations. I sometimes shoot on sight just for the thrill, but if it's a lone wolf I either let him go or let him know that I'm coming for him. 

If you have something I need I'll try and take it from your dead body.

If I meet you in Electro I will try and kill you.

Probably bandit. But then again I get a lot of 'friendlies' who try to punch me unconscious when I go stationary

I'm the dandy highwayman so sick of easy fashion 

The clumsy boots, peek-a-boo roots that people think so dashing 

So what's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking? 

It's kind of tough to tell a scruff the big mistake he's making.

Im the person who watch over Elektro 3-4 hours every day.

If you catch me, and ask "Are you friendly?" I will say Yes, probably give you some food and a weapon. I will ask you to join me and my friends, to hunt down some "bandits".
I will invite you in my Teamspeak, and after some chatting and friendzoning up - I will shoot you, in the back. Laughing. Then kick you from Teamspeak.

I find this more joyful than just KoS at the moment, since people don't value their character. But the joy of tricking someone to think you are friendly, even invite them inside, screwing up their feelings, thats hilarious.

If you catch me, and ask "Are you friendly?" I will say Yes, probably give you some food and a weapon. I will ask you to join me and my friends, to hunt down some "bandits".

I will invite you in my Teamspeak, and after some chatting and friendzoning up - I will shoot you, in the back. Laughing. Then kick you from Teamspeak.

I find this more joyful than just KoS at the moment, since people don't value their character. But the joy of tricking someone to think you are friendly, even invite them inside, screwing up their feelings, thats hilarious.

That's kinda douchy. 

• Like 2

Friendly bandits are the worst

Edited by Duenan

I dont know what is wrong with you, but normal people feel bad while doing that

• Like 2

People think I'm a hero, but after getting shot so many times, I decided to shoot people more often. I never KoS, but I don't mind killing people when they are running around with a M4 in their hands.

Hilarious, charming, strong-jawed, melodramatic, amazing, beautiful, modest, insane.

You know, the usual.

Aloof, anti-social survivor. Never fire first and avoid the possibility whenever possible. Zombie hater a close second. :)