Rick1633

Why putting heart attacks in game makes no sense

heart attacks will suck can anyone say they wont? realism or an excuse to make people carry a defibrillator and work together...

if they making possible avoid by eat healthy and drink plenty water doing exercise not lazy camper hide in house style then I don't have problem :)

if you sprinting full backpack 10 km no rest good health/bad health and you having heart attack I don't have no problem for this ;)

if my character saying 'healthy' and I am eat only fruits and water no drink the soda poison and I doing slow walk not too much gear and I having heart attack then I having very very serious problem >:(

Edited by KoS

I support these two :

2. Have to pee

3.  Have to shit

I'm intrigued by that idea. So intrigued I'd like to see it tested out to figure out what it brings in terms of gaming experience.

heart attacks will suck can anyone say they wont? realism or an excuse to make people carry a defibrillator and work together...

Yeah, they suck. I don't think anyone would reminisce about the good times when they had a heart attack. :lol:

im with you bro! it makes no sense! make a game not a fucking "reallife"-freakshow!

and dont come at me with realism its unrealistic! this game will end as a fucking mess!

we have enough survival aspects now! its time to fix the bugs! like zombie movement/item spawning/item storage/haunting and make bases!

i hope dean will quit his job fast here, because he is the reason for this shitty survival stuff!

if you sprinting full backpack 10 km no rest good health/bad health and you having heart attack I don't have no problem for this ;)

hahahahahhaha :D that is fucking! STUPID! as an untrained person, your body wont let you,you wont get a heart attack!  :D :D :D

your legs wont carry you futher... or you black out! but heart attack?! NOOO WAY!

Edited by d4wn

I wouldn't bother trying to reason with the OP. If he's going to flip out, tell the dev team how they should prioritize their development processes in a non-constructive way and then call it "gay", he's probably hovering around the age of 16 with a much lower maturity level. Not the type of person you want to have internet debates with.

and you are hovering around an IQ of what? 10?

:D

hahahahahhaha :D that is fucking! STUPID! as an untrained person, your body wont let you,you wont get a heart attack!  :D :D :D

your legs wont carry you futher... or you black out! but heart attack?! NOOO WAY!

you are stupid if you don't think unhealthy guy sprint with heavy back pack for miles no rest don't have risk of heart attack :huh:

and you are hovering around an IQ of what? 10?

:D

is fortunate I having enough iq to recognise troll and for putting you on ignore list ;)

continue to troll but I never see nothing from you no more :D

Edited by KoS

im with you bro! it makes no sense! make a game not a fucking "reallife"-freakshow!

and dont come at me with realism its unrealistic! this game will end as a fucking mess!

we have enough survival aspects now! its time to fix the bugs! like zombie movement/item spawning/item storage/haunting and make bases!

i hope dean will quit his job fast here, because he is the reason for this shitty survival stuff!

Chill the fuck out. I imagine you're one of those 12 year old CoD kiddies... Welp, listen up. This game isn't ArmA anymore. Dean is going to throw EVERY LITTLE THING to make your DayZ life a living hell. This adds depth, realism and fun to the game. Complaining about it and saying "ERMAHFERKIN' GERDNESS I HUP DEAN HAWL QUITZ 'IS JAWB BCUZ O' DIZ" proves you're an immature pussy who can't handle survival.

• Like 1

survival things for a survival game................not seeing a problem here. Im ready for whatever they can throw at me, the harder the better. Bring it.

cant wait till they add hard zombies and disease ( just wait till people cant use water pumps or ponds without getting sick, i'll be able to stay hydrated just from forum tears)

Edited by Chucknorris405
  • Like 3

That is incorrect. A person with strong will can push themselves beyond their limits.

That is incorrect. A person with strong will can push themselves beyond their limits.

And how many computer gamers do you see doing this? :p

And how many computer gamers do you see doing this? :P

Heh. Well, those that can't relate to it, or simply assumes it's not possible have obviously never experienced it. But not all gamers are couch potatoes. ;)

• Like 1

Chill the fuck out. I imagine you're one of those 12 year old CoD kiddies

Funny because this game is a 3rd person game which is fundamentally more arcadey and unrealistic than CoD will ever be.

Funny because this game is a 3rd person game which is fundamentally more arcadey and unrealistic than CoD will ever be.

CoD logic

No range finding or bullet drop, taking a grenade to the face won't kill you, and tomakawks can be thrown for miles.

Play hardcore if you don't like 3PP. CoD is uncomperable to DayZ in realism.

Yet you can see around corners and walls which is more "codish" than uav in CoD. You cannot call someone a CoD kid when you play a 3rd person shooter lol.

Yet you can see around corners and walls which is more "codish" than uav in CoD. You cannot call someone a CoD kid when you play a 3rd person shooter lol.

I play hardcore, with is 1PP.

1. Play Hardcore, filthy casual.

2. Stfu

3. ???

4. Profit.

I play hardcore, with is 1PP.

1. Play Hardcore, filthy casual.

2. Stfu

3. ???

4. Profit.

I only use my fists and do not pick up any weapons. I am more hardcore than you two combined.

I only use my fists and do not pick up any weapons. I am more hardcore than you two combined.

I never even use my fists, thus I am the most hardcore.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1