Sign in to follow this  
newberryes

Social experiment

This is social experiment. I've seen a lot of post about game filled whit kids,personally  i've  seen only one,but im looking to see how people will react to this: Im 15 and i play Dayz (whitout mic i don't care if you think im lying) im looking to see how big of a sh#t storm i can make so.."let the games begin"

What...exactly are you attempting to prove here? Normally, a "social experiment" has some sort of expected outcome. 

The community already knows children play Day Z, you won't surprise anybody.

Also, work on your goddamn grammar. Your spelling and diction is atrocious.

• Like 5

Well... there are loads of underaged. Why should anybody care? 

Yes, I would shoot you, if you wouldn't respond after some seconds, but that's just because you don't have a mic. 

I dont think that the real age matter here. It's all about the "maturity" age

• Like 1

I dont think that the real age matter here. It's all about the "maturity" age

And apparently that of the thread author is pretty low...

• Like 3

This is social experiment. I've seen a lot of post about game filled whit kids,personally  i've  seen only one,but im looking to see how people will react to this: Im 15 and i play Dayz (whitout mic i don't care if you think im lying) im looking to see how big of a sh#t storm i can make so.."let the games begin"

Did you ever play ARMA, Iron Front or OFP? There all like this. Social Experiment lol The gov has plenty of other ways of getting info on you then a zombie game lol I'm not sure what your saying about age either, kind of lost me there.

Its more like hunger games with zombies.

Edited by CJFlint

Most of the DayZ community is underaged.You are not special...

Remake your topic and ask the community in a more civilized manner,I personally

don't apreciate attention whores whatever age they may be.

Edit:Excuse me in advance for my poor atitude,it's just that OP was purposlly trying to start flame wars,which

is something i really hate.

Edited by Damnyourdeadman

I've heard DayZ described as a social experiment before, but I don't really agree that it is. With no aim or controlled group of participants, the best you could ask is 'what would happen if you released a survival based game with guns and complete player vulnerability, how would players choose to act?' Obviously, the majority try to kill each other, that's natural with fps style video games, so it's a bit pointless in that respect. As for player ages, you would expect a very wide range as with all video games nowadays from Angry Birds to Outlast.

Meh.

I'm more embarrassed about the at-best-mediocre trolling here.

Johnny is not here for once and the rest of the guys start to suck at trolling. Really, what's this? The DayZ forum, known as the place that makes eyes bleed and souls cry because of the amount of stupidity and ignorance or the Happy-carebear-hour? Guys, guys, guys...

OP: If you want to create a "shitstorm" make a (pro or contra, doesn't matter) KoS thread like all the attention seekers before you. Or write something like "We need a safezone where shooting is prohibited and everyone that shoots get slapped" or at least mock the logout timer because the WoW timer was better...and ffs don't announce that you want to make a shitstorm if you want to make one. People will never do what you want, if you tell them what you want. Try it next time like this: "I think all people older than 25 shouldn't play DayZ because this whole stalking and surviving is useless crap and they block serverslots for me and me hackerfriends that want to shoot all the time." Welcome to the internet.

Edited by LaughingJack