Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

The people who look down on bandits and KoS players = annoying?

I mean what did you expect?

The game has cuffs, burlap sack, guns, and rotten fruits. Do you think the abundant amount of rotten fruit is there just for the setting? This game is about survival. Humans are dangerous too when resources are scarce.

I am not judging or criticising a certain playstyle. Play however you want I don't care.

I just find the group of "good" players that look down or moan or preach and ridicule badits/KoSers generally are annoying. They are having this sense of entitlement to follow their ways just cause there is perma death in this game. Do you agree?

Bravo. I applaud you, sir. Such an exceedingly original post has never been seen on these forums. Your relentless diligence does not go unnoticed.

sarcasm01.jpg

It's no different then the people on Rust who want to hold hands and build endless wood bases with no PVP. I personally don't even mind dying anymore.. Every new life has its own adventure.

• Like 1

You honor your name.

""I find that some people who play 1PP like to look down on people playing 3PP. It's stupid and childish.""

Stating that unsupported makes it an opinion based on emotion. (crazy)

I find that players who play 3pp like to take advantage of certain features that increase their chances. Given that this games prime concept is authenticity / realism / immersion, im calling you lazy.

Your name is complete.

It is not unsupported it is the truth.

I play first person myself but some of the comment on here about how it is somehow harder or makes you superior are completely retarded.

First of all it is not harder because the disadvantage that both players get is exactly the same and secondly it does not make you superioir because of the first point, it does not increase the difficulty.

Now if someone was playing on a 3pp server and only using 1pp, hats of to them they are king but you're not and in fact no one is doing that so be quite.

Lazy ?????

How ??????

Bravo. I applaud you, sir. Such an exceedingly original post has never been seen on these forums. Your relentless diligence does not go unnoticed.

sarcasm01.jpg

I would say exactly the same about your pointless, unneeded post.

No beans for you.

I wonder if all the people arguing back and forth on this KOS topic understand the world is mostly full of DICKS...

Dicks who call themselves "GOOD"

Dicks who call themselves "BAD"

Dicks who are all the "rest"

Dicks who are ME (yes I get my own class as I am howard hughes level crazy...)

said it before, and ill say it again...a coastal freshie is (almost always) just another dead bandit respawning and trying to get back to his gear. and their fists are just as dangerous up close, as my firearm is at a distance.

make your own decision, ive made mine.

This is an incredibly silly statement.

I would say exactly the same about your pointless, unneeded post.

No beans for you.

Congratulations, you are a hypocrite.

EDIT: Well played.

Edited by Grimey Rick

It is not unsupported it is the truth.

I play first person myself but some of the comment on here about how it is somehow harder or makes you superior are completely retarded.

First of all it is not harder because the disadvantage that both players get is exactly the same and secondly it does not make you superioir because of the first point, it does not increase the difficulty.

Now if someone was playing on a 3pp server and only using 1pp, hats of to them they are king but you're not and in fact no one is doing that so be quite.

Lazy ?????

How ??????

You are wrong.

You are wrong.

You are wrong.

Im apparently king.

Edited by mgc

You are wrong.

You are wrong.

You are wrong.

Im apparently king.

Personal opinion passed as facts, priceless.

becasue of all the rotten fruits, burlap and handcuffs i didnt expect to get kos'ed !!!