theswedishcathead

Nudity and Defecting and pissing. [Poll questions] DEAN AWNSERS MY QUESTION

Questions  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see nudity in the game?

• Yes definitely.
    • No not at all.
    • Maybe.
    • I don't mind it.
  2. 2. Defecting and pissing would you like to see this in the game?

• Yes definitely.
    • No not at all.
    • Maybe.
    • I don't mind it.
  3. 3. Would you like to see these features in a mode like hardcore?

• Yes.
    • Maybe.
    • No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eEHRKmwG1Q&feature=c4-overview&list=UUTELy-RATKhSmMJIL1vn43g

I asked him about it he answers my question.

I asked. "Will nudity be in dayz?" Dean awswers: "We talked about it,i don't think it's mad rush to put it in."

I made a topic poll about this here: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/174727-nudity-and-pooping-and-peeing-poll-questions-dean-awnsers-my-question/

I just wanted to share this with you all snice i asked it.

If you disagree with adding this then click the poll or if you agree do the same.

Edited by Henrik115

Why would we need nudity? In rust it just makes stuff awkward, especially with a gf playing, and its harder for youtubers to record

• Like 5

Why would we need nudity? In rust it just makes stuff awkward, especially with a gf playing, and its harder for youtubers to record

Because it's realistic and i like the extremes even if it's disturbing.

• Like 1

Dude go find a girlfriend. I dont want to see your naked dayz character. Pervert.

• Like 1

Yeah...on one hand I would find it hysterical to be chased by a herd of naked bambis, but on the other hand, it just doesn't seem necessary to me

• Like 1

i would shoot you right in the dick, bandage that up would ya and survive

Yeah...on one hand I would find it hysterical to be chased by a herd of naked bambis, but on the other hand, it just doesn't seem necessary to me

Unnecessary  but realistic the option should be there. even thought it's unmature. i want my game to go to the extremes. Over the top pretty much just my opinon thought.

Dude go find a girlfriend. I dont want to see your naked dayz character. Pervert.

Uhm i already have a "girl friend" the more realistic the game is the better even if it's disturbing to some people. Deal with it.

Life is realistic enough mate.  People play games online for fun, to relax and to enjoy themselves.  Having a pixelated dick flapping around in a zombie apocalypse has zero benefits.

Why do you want Nudity?   SO you can immediately die from Exposure in the games environment? or do you want to make a female char and just see pixelated tits?

• Like 1

Unnecessary  but realistic the option should be there. even thought it's unmature. i want my game to go to the extremes. Over the top pretty much just my opinon thought.

Yeah well gettin an eyelash stuck in your eye is also realistic, but we don't see them putting that in, do we.

Sorry but I think this is someting that is just unnecessary and has no business in this game, but that's just me

• Like 1

Life is realistic enough mate.  People play games online for fun, to relax and to enjoy themselves.  Having a pixelated dick flapping around in a zombie apocalypse has zero benefits.

Why do you want Nudity?   SO you can immediately die from Exposure in the games environment? or do you want to make a female char and just see pixelated tits?

I don't want to see nudity i want it to be there. underware should be there and you should be enable to take it off. but it's not like i want to see people doing it. Same with sucide that's really unnecessary in my opinon,but the option should be there anyways. Video games most be fun but it's not like nudity is going to ruin it so what you are offended by some schlongs and tits but not death of a human being in game? becuase that is pretty the same offensive level right there.

Yeah well gettin an eyelash stuck in your eye is also realistic, but we don't see them putting that in, do we.

Sorry but I think this is someting that is just unnecessary and has no business in this game, but that's just me

Then they should do it? i don't get it? Nudity is just your body naked what is disturbing with that? were born naked. A naked body is as offensive as a dead player i would say. thought naked bodies are less offensive. 46 people already said yes to nudity while 48 said "No" also while the rest didn't mind it at all. go check the poll.

Sorry i thought the "no" was clear enough. I see no benefits having nudity...none, instead i see bad taste in a game like rust, and it will never happen in DayZ so just give it a rest dude.

Dude, this is a zombie sandbox game. Not Playboy multiplayer.  I really hope Dean doesnt add this kind of stuff. And pleaseeee cut the "but this is sooo not realistic" crap, this is a game, I think The Sims 3 suits you more.

The only aspect of this is that there are no two sides of the coin for these mechanics.

Take for example, disinfectant, it has both sides of the coin. Can be used to clean rags and improve bandages. Also can be used to poison hostages.

Poop and pee will fill only the shadow side.

Therefore I must refrain from supporting it.

Nudity, nothing against. Reckon it is the same as having extra outfits.

I haven't read through the entire thread, so bear with me if this has already been pointed out/raised.

I do think you're wrong here. While for the most part its uses all fall back to banditry/general asshattery of the worst sort, waste materials would be an excellent fertiliser material if growable food/other plants are added in - which I'm suspecting will be done as a subfeature of base building.

I don't want to see nudity i want it to be there.

You want it there why? For realism?

If that's the case how long until people demand a force sex button? Or start requesting every single thing be put into the game for the sake of realism. Just enjoy the experience for what it is

Edited by igotrage

The only aspect of this is that there are no two sides of the coin for these mechanics.

Take for example, disinfectant, it has both sides of the coin. Can be used to clean rags and improve bandages. Also can be used to poison hostages.

Poop and pee will fill only the shadow side.

Not only. Pee is sterile, so useful for cleaning wounds in an emergency. 

If there were nudity in game you do realise what would happen?

Do we really need to see that?

yes, or do a option similar to rust, so the more mature players that are willing to see it can see it and the younger kids or mature players that dont want to see it can leave it at the default setting which would be off

No nudity no crapping and no pissing we already do enough of it through our mouths and in real life through other areas haha ... C'mon guys were not the Rust or Mortal Online community we don't need this stuff , it's pointless and adheres to people with very shallow senses of humor [bandits] !.

Edited by Grapefruit kush