Sign in to follow this  
leefriendfield

If You Could Add Anything To DayZ What Would You Add And Why?

I would add a tazer or a gun like the lee enfield that could KO someone but not kill them.

Edited by LeeFriendField

I think just some of the stuff that's upcoming will do it for me:

• Lots of crafting options. I mean lots.
  • Cooking/hunting.
  • More and harder zombies that take headshots (or being blown right up) to be killed.

I would add a tazer or a gun like the lee enfield that could KO someone but not kill them.

You know ppl are still going to take the easy way out and kill ppl right? At least 80% of the kids will anyways sadly. However id love to see this, rubber bullet rounds and other none lethal items to tackle players to be added.

A tazer was mentioned I believe. In the same, almost 90 minute, twitch-video that was linked in the persistent container thread.

I'd add socks! Cause socks are important.

Edited by LeChat

A tazer was mentioned I believe.

I'd add socks! Cause socks are important.

Gotta have socks to put on your door knob am i right? XD

Always important

• Like 3

You know ppl are still going to take the easy way out and kill ppl right? At least 80% of the kids will anyways sadly. However id love to see this, rubber bullet rounds and other none lethal items to tackle players to be added.

I know, I personally dont want to kill someone right infront of me, I would rather KO them, loot them and leave them for dead to the fresh spawns.

Gotta have socks to put on your door knob am i right? XD

Always important

Huh?

Well, I was thinking about foot hygiene... you don't really want to walk long distances with boots without socks or with damp socks.

Huh?

Well, I was thinking about foot hygiene... you don't really want to walk long distances with boots without socks or with damp socks.

Sock on the door is a way dem crazy college kids announce there havin fun with the lady friends in their room.

Edited by LeeFriendField

Huh?

Omg i was just kidding haha.

But you'v seriously never heard of this before? XD

A blued/black double action 44 magnum revolver like the Smith and wesson model 29.

Because Dirty Harry.

And cars are already confirmed, holsters are already in (they are still working on them i think) and a lot of weapons are still to come which i'll like but the 44 is what i really want.

Omg i was just kidding haha.

But you'v seriously never heard of this before? XD

Not until LeeFriendField explained it a couple of minutes ago, no.

I don't know if that practice is widely known or used in Sweden truth to be told. Then again I have tried my best to stay away from student housing.

A blued/black double action 44 magnum revolver like the Smith and wesson model 29.

Because Dirty Harry.

And cars are already confirmed, holsters are already in (they are still working on them i think) and a lot of weapons are still to come which i'll like but the 44 is what i really want.

But a pillow would be the ultimate lethal weapon. XD

Edited by Deathlove

Not until LeeFriendField explained it a couple of minutes ago, no.

I don't know if that practice is widely known or used in Sweden truth to be told. Then again I have tried my best to stay away from student housing.

Yeah it can get pretty horrible. Especially American college student housing during breaks.

Yeah it can get pretty horrible. Especially American college student housing during breaks.

I need my solitude and there's few people that I can stand for more than 3 consecutive days. Now I'm curious though... why a sock of all things?!

I need my solitude and there's few people that I can stand for more than 3 consecutive days. Now I'm curious though... why a sock of all things?!

No one understands the minds of American college students. 

Any type of single or two seat ultralight aircraft, like a quicksilver. 

No one understands the minds of American college students. 

Haha, is that from personal experience?

Oh I just realised that I'd probably want to add chocolate bars as well.

Cars and Helicopters... There is nothing as fun to ambush cars on roads and Helicopters on landing spots...

I want to see more of these fucks coming up with the idea that DayZ zombies, which are different then Hollywood zombies, need headshots to be killed. And when more zombies are added? You're going to patiently hack each one in the head? While the rest eat you alive? Fuck off.

• Like 2

Marking with spray paint. For the purpose of identifying friends from a distance. paint a stripe on your leg or backpack. Paint a arrow on the ground, and maybe a SOS that can be seen from the air when aircraft are introduced. 

The ability to direct comm when dead.

I love hearing a good nerd-rage 

• Like 1

The ability to direct comm when dead.

I love hearing a good nerd-rage