TEST_SUBJECT_83

CZ550, Horses, Tasers, Persistent Containers, and more Confirmed by Dean in Stream - video

I would rather push a wheelbarrow with some stuff in it (or someone uncousious or with breaking legs) than have a horse... 

WHEELBARROWS AND CARTS YEAH MY BLOOD PRESSURE'S FINE THANKS

Edited by Pillock

Shopping carts/trolleys/wheelbarrows have been mentioned in the suggestion subforum...I don't know. Numerous times. But I can't recall one of the devs saying anything about it...hm maybe I'll twitter ctorchia, he sometimes actually responds XD

Edited by LaughingJack

You mean running around until you see an animal in an open field or patch of forest and shoot it, sorry man, that's not exactly hunting.

This game isn't a real zombie outbreak, either. Besides, assuming that animals roam and spook easily and realistically, waiting around might be our only option. Why assume it's going to be lazy and crappy?

Go on Reddit and suggest realistic behavior for animals, and you might actually prevent the very thing you're scoffing at.

Shopping carts! Love it!!

From memory of the conversation, the "persistant storage containers" refer to what in the mod are known in the form of tents, vehicles or safes (Dayz Epoch). In standalone, it was mentioned these will be backpacks. It may (MAY) take the 1st form as backpacks dropped on the floor with loot inside them. I would imagine empty backpacks are wiped and backpacks with loot in will stay. Obviously performance wise these may need a timer where any backpacks that are untouched for a certain amount of time are deleted otherwise everyone will be running on a floor of backpacks after a month! 

Not sure if anybody still needs this, but as I am watching it, I just write it down...

-snip-

Thanks for the summary. 

Hope blankets are coming too. No way the horse will survive the cold after a rainstorm without a good fire and a warm blanket.

Hopefully we will be able to put small pox on them blankets to and give them to unsuspecting bambis

• Like 2

Hope blankets are coming too. No way the horse will survive the cold after a rainstorm without a good fire and a warm blanket.

You sure about that friend? Just last week my horse got stuck in a frozen mud pit and spent the night there in a snow storm, I pulled him out with a tractor as soon as I found him and he is doing just fine.

Horses are a hell of a lot tougher than humans.

Edited by Franchi