PineappleWolf

Caves.

You know what we're missing, or at least what I think we're missing?

Cool caves! Caves that go underground, caves that go through mountains, random ass caves.

Caves.

Caves are cool, and hey, maybe a nice spot to take refuge if you're out in the wilderness? 

• Like 10

Abandoned mines, dead caver teams.

Underwater cave, use for lights, very extensive? Would make good hidden camp spots as you would have to walk right into it to find it.

Yes we're missing caves , high mountains ,

Rivers , cliffs , sewers (where's da poop going ?), attics, graveyards , and my personal favorite that I think we need very soon after beta(or sooner) is a gigantic mansion with underground passageways and multiple floors like in resident evil 1 and the remake on GameCube. We need more

Geography and stuff as soon as possible after all the big issues please !

• Like 1

Search.

You know what we're missing, or at least what I think we're missing?

Search function use! People that use the search function and only if they do not find their topic they open another thread.

Search.

Using search is cool, and hey, you`ll stop the spamming and be helpful at the same time. 

Edited by bonsai

Yes we're missing caves , high mountains ,

Rivers , cliffs , sewers (where's da poop going ?), attics, graveyards , and my personal favorite that I think we need very soon after beta(or sooner) is a gigantic mansion with underground passageways and multiple floors like in resident evil 1 and the remake on GameCube. We need more

Geography and stuff as soon as possible after all the big issues please !

SEWERS ARE SUCH A GOOD IDEA OH MY GOODNESS

JUST CROWBAR OPEN A MANHOLE COVER TO ENTER A DANK AREA WHICH OCCAIONALLY HAS ZOMBIES OH YESSSSS

• Like 1

So you haven't found the cave in DayZ yet???

WHAT?! THERE'S ALREADY A CAVE?!!

imo it shouldn't spawn a horde of zombies. not all the time...

Edited by Alldaypk

SEWERS ARE SUCH A GOOD IDEA OH MY GOODNESS

JUST CROWBAR OPEN A MANHOLE COVER TO ENTER A DANK AREA WHICH OCCAIONALLY HAS ZOMBIES OH YESSSSS

...occasionally?

All the damn time. This is one point where cliche-ing the shit out of it would be very much in tune with the general theme of the game :P

• Like 1

I totally missed the sewer part! That would make for such a interesting new part of the world. Where the overworld is ruled by mosins, the sewers get ruled by shotguns.

• Like 1

Yessss! Caves that are secret in nature also Caves that are defendable I.E in the top of a mountain. 

I approve this message! B)

...occasionally?

All the damn time. This is one point where cliche-ing the shit out of it would be very much in tune with the general theme of the game :P

Although I don't think the sewers should be overflowing with zombies because really, it begs the question: How did they get down there? Also, it takes a lot of the zombie-spawning resources of the server and confines them underground where not everyone might venture.

Mostly, a sewer with man-sized drains covering Cherno should have about 10 zombie spawns: a couple service guys who were underground repairing a drain when the zombies got them while they were on the job; a few zombies fall down an open manhole cover; that sort of thing, but not, like, 100 zombies.

Maybe we could have a sewer mostly zombie free in Cherno, while in Electro they could have tried to dump the zombie corpses in the sewers and ended up leaving them to rise again. That would be kewl.

So you haven't found the cave in DayZ yet???

I've seen pictures of it and it's too small.

I have searched for it to no avail.

I think we need a couple deep mine tracks into the ground near the quarry, and also a couple large natural caves that contain water, and drops, and hardhats.

Anyone got Beans for me I'll show pictures and proof along with directions to a cave in DayZ Standalone. Awaiting Beans those people will receive my spoiler no joke real cave that is ridiculous.  Huge in size, great view. 

ytpu7Tx.png

Damn script kiddies figured out how to spawn rocks!

BLASPHEMY I TELL YOU!!!

What kind of loot you expected to see in caves ? Mighty sword +7?