pr9inichek

About masks

History and personal experience dictates that people wearing the masks will kill you 100% of the time. I don't like murdering anyone, but I'll blow away anyone that approaches me with one of those things on.

Pretty much my experience!  THey normally pull out a melee weapon and head right at you mumbling something stupid like "Warriors, come out and play!"

Double barrel.  Good bye moron.

• Like 2

Pretty much my experience!  THey normally pull out a melee weapon and head right at you mumbling something stupid like "Warriors, come out and play!"

^ Pretty much what I do. >.> More creative with dialogue though 90% of the time. ...And I'm sneakier.

Iv seen PLENTY of assholes in normal clothing with or without a mask do the same thing. ESPECIALLY in beanies.

So i should assume everyone in anything brightly colored, and is wearing hard hats or biker helmets to be hostile to than.

Sure, do what you need to do to survive.

I want more facemasks that aren't clownfaces please, just like civilian things like scarfs or bandanas or balaclavas, scarfs would be sick. 

ssshhh dont say this all to much some crazed mofo will go on a shooting spree on halloween and blame what Dayz taught him for it...

Dont laugh they have tried crazier things..

Masks do seem suss some people wear them for a laugh and i am all for them adding more but i aviod people in clown masks and kill them if i cant avoid them ( that includes gas masks).

But if i see you clowning it up heading the other way your free to go as you please.....

ssshhh dont say this all to much some crazed mofo will go on a shooting spree on halloween and blame what Dayz taught him for it...

Dont laugh they have tried crazier things..

Masks do seem suss some people wear them for a laugh and i am all for them adding more but i aviod people in clown masks and kill them if i cant avoid them ( that includes gas masks).

But if i see you clowning it up heading the other way your free to go as you please.....

The ironic thing about the V for Vendetta masks is; they are worn by anti-capitalists at demonstrations but every time somebody buys one, a large capitalist corporation profits from the sale.

You can tell from my profile pic I'm a V fan and even I find this fact hilarious.

masks are already redundant !

anyone seen in mask is instantly  killed. so no respecting bandit will wear one.

Calling someone a moron who is doing something original and creative, yeah, okay.

I love the masks.  It allows me the only KOS that I do.

If you are wearing one of those stupid masks, you deserve to die.

I have a dream that players will one day live in Chernarus where they will not be judged by their mask but by the play style of their character.

Edited by CS14

I have a dream that players will one day live in Chernarus where they will not be judged by their mask but by the play style of their character.

8bea3cbd5b2a231dcb595d549a644f43.gif

Also we should have this mask:

37221172.jpg

Edited by basinox

Why not remove them completely?

The payday masks are stupid IMO.

I agree that masks should be available, but not the ones from Payday.

How 'bout some original creations, or something not from another video game?